Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:10:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23333 times)
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

I think that best way is to participate in several types of bounty campaign. If you partcipate in signature, facebook, twitter, reddit, youtube, telegram and article bounty, you can get a lot of stakes.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

Hello! To increase bounty earnings u need to boost up ur account on bittcointalk to full member then u got about 1k$-1,3k$,but it is very hard now becose none send me merit how hard i write... or give help to another guys i dont have any merit send only from knowning peoples helped me,i dont understand this merit system its need to rebuild earnings,merit bonus need to earn with bountys what u do need somthing involve with stacking with another things not only from peoples who want to give...

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

If you're good at writing in english, I'd suggest blog / content campaigns along with the usual signature campaigns.

Be warned though that if your writing is not good, you might not receive any stakes, so make sure not plagiarize and to actually spend time writing content.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

Basically, you have to join all the available campaign offered from social media to signature campaigns. This would allow you to gain good amount of coin from the project. Aside from joining a bounty, do try also buying coin. Since you have decided to advertise it and maybe got some good information about it, it would also be better tp participate on buying with the ICO. This only mean that you are advertising a project you also trusted. I always buy every time I advertise a project, aside from expecting something from it, it also shows that im concern with the projects success.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

yeah you right man...social media campaigns dont earn any good money these days because of their lots of participants and im too lazy to do their weekly report...and yes high earning still come from translation bounty but they rarely accept newbies...the best way to earn more profit from bounty is join more of them like their blogs campaigns
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

They have many ways to find increase the earning as bounty hunter as you said your working as translator great decision because the offer are suite tour knowledge and ability, one of the secret how make earning in bounty all do have to do is read the whitepapar of the project how much the target price value target by the dev's into the. As bounty participant you can recieved also huge of profits after the campaign successfully end.

Alisa_Krab

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Yeah, I have joined to this bounty too. And I took part in Pindify bounty. Well, I do not like it so much because I can not see my progress in spreadsheet. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or bounty have not paid me enough ? I can not check it Roll Eyes And reward is not indicated.. I do not know Undecided Bountyhive has advantages (yes, certainly) but disadvantages too Sad(
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

That sounds too fishy for me. I like the old way so I can keep track of all my work. If you're into translation, good for you then. But if your goal is to earn alot from ICOs, try to join all the bounties and let your butt work on 27/7.

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

I like the normal bounty campaign because I can track my progress and knw if I am doing the right thing or not.
I just look for signature bounties that are not crowded so I can get a good share.

BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

Well... I don't like any bounty where I can't track my (and overall) progress through the spreadsheet. The main thing that I do before get in some bounty campaign is checking the spreadsheet. There are huge amount of important information for participant could be taken from bounty spreadsheets.
The same reason that I do not like web based bounties. There is no way to compare your progress with a stranger, and this will help you in your work.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

First and foremost, you need to know that you are limited by the budget if each specific project for bounty campaign. You also must follow rules of each campaign. If you want to earn more you can take advantage of Adding more section of the campaign to what you already subscribed for.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

If the bounty program is already working and the conditions are approved, the only thing is that you can do this more to promote the project to the masses, participate in all the programs of the project and will be able to increase the result.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

It only depends on how dedicated you are while doing doing the campaign. Do left the bounties in between as some of the companies don't show the stakes side by side after 1 week. so wait for the company to allocate tokens or bounty stakes and be regular in doing bounties.

bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

The only way to increase your bounty earning is to be a Jack of all trades, that is, you should join like 2 or 3 different campaign at a time, for example... Join Facebook, twitter, signature/translation campaigns at a time. That will definitely increased your earnings.
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:49:59 PM

Take a look at ICO Dev. Toolkit (see my signature). They are making tools to handle ICOs, including Bounty.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
JanCoppens (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

Take a look at ICO Dev. Toolkit (see my signature). They are making tools to handle ICOs, including Bounty.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll have a look! Every bounty platform is interesting to me.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:04:41 AM

If you're in signature campaigns, ranking is important to increase your earnings.  The higher your rank, the higher your stakes.  Also make sure you meet the weekly requirements to earn the stakes.  Don't miss out on any week or you could be missing out on a lot of coins.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:07:54 AM

Probably it is worth more to participate in the bounty. It is even possible to participate in the subscription campaign, as well as in the campaign of social networks and so on. That is, more seriously participate in such bounty campaigns.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

There are many ways on how to increase your bounty earning of course join as many as you can thru different projects and campaigns and make sure that you can comply with the task and rules in each campaign. Another thing is increase your facebook friends and twitter followers because the stake you get depends on the number of friends you have in both accounts, just like with signature campaign the higher your rank the bigger stake you get.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:30:20 AM

If you have enough time join all parts of bounty, social media , signature , telegram , following airdrop etc. And find good Bounties.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: