Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:10:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23333 times)
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:18:51 PM

There are various types of bounty, so earnings depends on the type of bounty you participate. Signature campaign is one of the highest paid bounty and a minimum of junior member rank is required to participate in this bounty, the best part in it is that the more higher your rank the maximum stakes you will receive.
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
When I'm seeing 4500 participants in a twitter campaign with 90 Eth TOTAL reward I feel sick. Smiley
Meanwhile BH amazing platform and fantastic convenience.

vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

I love to participate on Social media campaigns but seriously i feel sick when participants reach 3000. So the best way to earn is to join Signature campaign. Bounties with Quality project are good but if you decided to choose many campaigns take it as a risk- time is running. Keep in mind that you have friends and family around you, Give time for yourself! happy bounty mate! cheers
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

There are several type of bounty in market they all are paying against their work, some are just like and retweet work and pay you against your participation other are signature bounty,telegram,and you can also find bounty hives  where there are group of bounties at the same plate form you can earn more by attending more bounty.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

Join all types of bounty campaigns so that you can earn more.But in my own opinion signature campaign gives you more tokens in the end than social media campaign.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

Actually I've already know a lot of bounty from this forum in advance that requires to report on the thread. After joining a lot of bounty on this project and seeing someone using Bountyhive I asked why I did not use it from the first. Maybe for the future I will only follow the bounty campaign only from Bountyhive.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
so whats this all about?popularization of bountyhive?nice advertising huh?i dont care about this bounty campaigns coz this has nothing to do with me.but im participating in ICO,investing money for profit,thats what im doing for money
NScryps

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

how come their website has no ranks in Alexa or similar web?

seems a bit shady isn't it?
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:59:40 PM

Last year, the only way on increase your bounty stake share is to post and join actively on bounty campaigns until the accounts will become higher ranks like Senior, Hero and legendary members but this year that kind of progress is only limited for those who could give a shot of quality posts and comments.
This year, in order to increase bounty stake is to earn sMerits and nothing more.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
eMusic

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Prefer to thank you now Wink

Translation campaigns seem pretty promising, I've been doing quite allright with them.

Keep it up with the tips

Thanks again

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan
rhenrhen

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

Just continue engaging actively in the forum for you to rank up. Mind your posts because it should be reliable and not off-topic. Also, exert more effort in your social media accounts by accepting and adding more friends and followers inorder to spread the good news of the project you are joining. The more, the merrier!
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

2500 is already a lot of participant, especially in social media bounty. You will earn dust if you just do that. I will still chose traditional way of doing bounty, with spreadsheet and all. I normally chose bounties with few participants because you will get more stakes in the end. I already heard bountyhive before but I am not into it. Maybe others will like the idea.
CryptikEnigma

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:15:19 PM

I hope that this is not just a website advertisement, because I really read the reviews about Bountyhive. And there are a lot of users who are not happy with it
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

There are various bounties. And better do good research before parcitipating to get best result.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan
I don't like that this platform has a lot of participants in bounty, more than 12,000 people in every company. And still it is impossible to check whether stakes counted correctly or not. I think it's bad, because the Manager may be wrong, but the participant will not know about it.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:23:10 PM

If you want to increase your bounty earnings then join in the campaigns with less number of participants so you will get more rewards but I think thisnis a bad idea because if a program has less number of participants then is is not worth to join because it has no potential amd these kind of project will fail and we also end up with paying worthless token.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

There are thousands of participants on this service. We admit on a facebook a pool - 100 ETH, and participants 2000. It turns out to everyone on 0.05 ETH.
Well, what is this? Money? It's funny.

lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

In fact I also tired all of these accounts and tables because if you skip at least one comment so all can be lost. I hope this resource is really so good
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

2500 is already a lot of participant, especially in social media bounty. You will earn dust if you just do that. I will still chose traditional way of doing bounty, with spreadsheet and all. I normally chose bounties with few participants because you will get more stakes in the end. I already heard bountyhive before but I am not into it. Maybe others will like the idea.
yes, we have to look for bounty which has few participants to get more profit.
but, now it's hard to find it. that's why i have to learn translation. i agree with OP that translation will get more profit

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
JanCoppens (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

There are thousands of participants on this service. We admit on a facebook a pool - 100 ETH, and participants 2000. It turns out to everyone on 0.05 ETH.
Well, what is this? Money? It's funny.

Bountyhive makes it possible to join at least 10 campaigns, with the same efforts you would put into one traditional campaign. 10 x 0.05 = 0.5 ETH, I do not know about your financial resources, but that's money for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: