Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
habaqt

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

I think URAllowance looks pretty promising! Have been following your project since you managed to get David Drake on board
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

I like this idea, too. But is it only legal for children to trade on exchanges? I will wait for announcements about this opportunity, as I believe that the involvement of children from an early age to earn money is a very important aspect of education.
I think there is only a very few exchanges that have an age requirement and also it wont be something to worry about if their parents are willing to help them.
Well this is something that they dont learn in school and i dont know about a few years later but this thing will be very helpful for them.

Depends on the amounts you are dealing with, most of them don't require a kyc if you are withdrawing under 2btc a day, but my fear is that they could activate a must kyc any day
Thats why i said that it wont be something to worry about if their parents want to help them (i mean with that kyc thing), but of course the parent will take the responsibility and should keep an eye on the account.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

I like this idea, too. But is it only legal for children to trade on exchanges? I will wait for announcements about this opportunity, as I believe that the involvement of children from an early age to earn money is a very important aspect of education.

Erik Finley was 12 year when he put $1000 into Bitcoin. In 2011. At a price of $12 a piece.

I am not saying kids should spend $1000 on crypto willy-nilly now, but sometimes they really know what they are doing and the rules to 'protect' them are harmful.

I've already spoken with 1 1/2 exchanges and two lawyers. This kids educational exchange is absolutely possible and legal. I even have a badass name for it..... Trading wheels. There are a few ways it could work. The first way is we build our own platform that is like a mirror to our partner or Trading Wheels accepting Exchange. It would be connected through API so that all the data is up do date. Any trades that happen on the Kids exchange would actually happen on the real exchange just as if the kid was there making the trade himself. The difference is..... The kids exchange is full of hover pop-ups with explanations and most importantly..... The Trading Wheels. Each trade submitted from the kids side would require two signatures. One from the kid. and the other from a parent, teacher, or guardian. This way the kids will never be able to trade blindly or without instruction. Once the parent, teacher, or guardian approves of the kids choice of trade he signs it and allows it to be sent to the order book. This is just a brief summary of a brainstorm session. There are many more details

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

I got in this project. I'm interested to watch how the developers perform the business.  Good luck!
Parents opeining smart contract for their children is a great idea. They can use it to be sure that their children will have something only when they fulfill the tasks.

Yeah, I mean this project is a really good example of a crypto use case which is beneficial to the parties involve. It does makes sense! Smiley
The greatest thing about this is that it allows young people to use cryptocurrencies. If all young people use the blockchain cryptocurrencies will find fast adoption.

yes even if not this generation, probably the next crypto educated generation

YES!!!.... You guys get it. We share the same thoughts. I'm 35 yrs old. Many from my generation are stubborn and will not change their ways. So, if we start the next gen off with the knowledge of blockchain and crypto or even better, they grow up with it as part of their every day routine, then mass adoption becomes automatic.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

I got in this project. I'm interested to watch how the developers perform the business.  Good luck!
Parents opeining smart contract for their children is a great idea. They can use it to be sure that their children will have something only when they fulfill the tasks.

Yeah, I mean this project is a really good example of a crypto use case which is beneficial to the parties involve. It does makes sense! Smiley
The greatest thing about this is that it allows young people to use cryptocurrencies. If all young people use the blockchain cryptocurrencies will find fast adoption.

YES!!!.... You guys get it. We share the same thoughts. I'm 35 yrs old. Many from my generation are stubborn and will not change their ways. So, if we start the next gen off with the knowledge of blockchain and crypto or even better, they grow up with it as part of their every day routine, then mass adoption becomes automatic.

Yeah, this project will also introduce kids into the world of blockchain technology and its benefits at an early age, and it would certainly have a positive impact when they grow older knowing that their parents acquaint them with this technological revolution. Smiley

In many things there is a generation gap. 10 to 15 years ago online and video gaming was for nerds and today you can make millions if you are good at it. The same will be true with crypto. It just will take time.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

Yeah, this project will also introduce kids into the world of blockchain technology and its benefits at an early age, and it would certainly have a positive impact when they grow older knowing that their parents acquaint them with this technological revolution. Smiley

In many things there is a generation gap. 10 to 15 years ago online and video gaming was for nerds and today you can make millions if you are good at it. The same will be true with crypto. It just will take time.

It won't take that long, technology adoption is going much faster these days. I guess it will take 3 to 4 years tops. Not much more.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

Like with the internet (32 yo here), I got my first PC when I was 14, my friends looked at me like I was an alien when I started downloading emulators and ROMs. Lol that 56k modem, you remember the sound when it was trying to enstablish a connection Grin?

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:04:21 AM

Erik Finley was 12 year when he put $1000 into Bitcoin. In 2011. At a price of $12 a piece.

I am not saying kids should spend $1000 on crypto willy-nilly now, but sometimes they really know what they are doing and the rules to 'protect' them are harmful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtM8FwH81jI

Check this out how everything changed.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

I've already spoken with 1 1/2 exchanges and two lawyers. This kids educational exchange is absolutely possible and legal. I even have a badass name for it..... Trading wheels. There are a few ways it could work. The first way is we build our own platform that is like a mirror to our partner or Trading Wheels accepting Exchange. It would be connected through API so that all the data is up do date. Any trades that happen on the Kids exchange would actually happen on the real exchange just as if the kid was there making the trade himself. The difference is..... The kids exchange is full of hover pop-ups with explanations and most importantly..... The Trading Wheels. Each trade submitted from the kids side would require two signatures. One from the kid. and the other from a parent, teacher, or guardian. This way the kids will never be able to trade blindly or without instruction. Once the parent, teacher, or guardian approves of the kids choice of trade he signs it and allows it to be sent to the order book. This is just a brief summary of a brainstorm session. There are many more details

Wow, guys, you have it all so well thought through. I like this idea a lot, because I think that skills like this are highly useful, but usually we get them in adulthood learning from our own mistakes and spending a lot of time. If platforms like this existed before, the learning process would've been less painful and actually fun.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

Wow, guys, you have it all so well thought through. I like this idea a lot, because I think that skills like this are highly useful, but usually we get them in adulthood learning from our own mistakes and spending a lot of time. If platforms like this existed before, the learning process would've been less painful and actually fun.

This a much better and practical introduction to cryptocurrency for younger generations than those blockchain based kitties! Smiley
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

This a much better and practical introduction to cryptocurrency for younger generations than those blockchain based kitties! Smiley

Both is needed, but this one has more power for understanding the new technology.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
niklasmato

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

Haha, true and not true.. most of the kids are growing up with games, so the kitties blockchain thing isn't so bad, but a system like ura is much better.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

Definitive. I also think kids have this attitude that they are not too afraid to try out new things, which eventually lead to a good investment.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

Kids in these times are different from the every generation ever existed, they can instantly adopt new technologies and try them (also they can be bored too fast ) so i think involving kids is a good choice.

Altcoinrusher

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

Kids in these times are different from the every generation ever existed, they can instantly adopt new technologies and try them (also they can be bored too fast ) so i think involving kids is a good choice.

This is really a significant crypto project as in the near future, crypto will become part of our lives, whether we like it or not. Smiley
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

This is really a significant crypto project as in the near future, crypto will become part of our lives, whether we like it or not. Smiley

I think we are still far away from the wide acceptance of crypto. It's true that in some countries they don't use cash almost at all anymore, mostly cards, but I don't know if crypto can be used as often. We still don't have infrastructure for that.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

Nowadays we are taking baby steps, some of the countries will stop using paper currency in the near future , yes we have credit cards and even our mobile phone can be used for payments but crypto will be the future.

niklasmato

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

Nowadays we are taking baby steps, some of the countries will stop using paper currency in the near future , yes we have credit cards and even our mobile phone can be used for payments but crypto will be the future.

Most countries will remove paper money in the near future.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Interestingly enough, they wanna do it mainly because of tax evasion. For the same reason, many governments don't like crypto.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:25:16 AM

Interestingly enough, they wanna do it mainly because of tax evasion. For the same reason, many governments don't like crypto.
Countries are run by the governments right? so why countries will remove paper money if the governments dont like crypto?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: