Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
wigantara

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:13:53 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

The ICO is unofficially complete!  We passed our soft cap and are preparing our platform for Beta testing!  If you missed out and still want tokens, it isn’t too late.
We are “testing” the first ever post ICO private sale. For a very limited time. After our platform is publicly released the in app token purchases will be much higher.
Any inquiries please send to Chris@URAllowance.com

i found this on forkdelta https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x5d5f815cc79d3660b3b40817fd39af516c975d53-ETH
already trade on forkdelta.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

The ICO is unofficially complete!  We passed our soft cap and are preparing our platform for Beta testing!  If you missed out and still want tokens, it isn’t too late.
We are “testing” the first ever post ICO private sale. For a very limited time. After our platform is publicly released the in app token purchases will be much higher.

Congrats on hitting the soft cap. Unfortunately the market has only become worse over the last couple of weeks so I am relieved to see that you have managed to collect enough to continue.  Smiley
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:17:38 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Congrats on hitting the soft cap. Unfortunately the market has only become worse over the last couple of weeks so I am relieved to see that you have managed to collect enough to continue.  Smiley

currently, we test our app already, fixing minor bug.
we planning yo deliver our app (android ver.) this month

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

i found this on forkdelta https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x5d5f815cc79d3660b3b40817fd39af516c975d53-ETH
already trade on forkdelta.
ICO its not officially over and the token is not officially listed on forkdelta, it might have some trades going on but the price is 50% way off the ICO price so don`t jump the guns and wait for a listing update. 
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

The ICO is unofficially complete!  We passed our soft cap and are preparing our platform for Beta testing!  If you missed out and still want tokens, it isn’t too late.

Congrats on hitting the soft cap. Unfortunately the market has only become worse over the last couple of weeks so I am relieved to see that you have managed to collect enough to continue.  Smiley

In light with this, I think its much better if the app would be released before a listing on an exchange occurs as I suppose a valid use case would justify the existence of token thus making it more valuable over time.
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

The ICO is unofficially complete!  We passed our soft cap and are preparing our platform for Beta testing!  If you missed out and still want tokens, it isn’t too late.

Congrats on hitting the soft cap. Unfortunately the market has only become worse over the last couple of weeks so I am relieved to see that you have managed to collect enough to continue.  Smiley

In light with this, I think its much better if the app would be released before a listing on an exchange occurs as I suppose a valid use case would justify the existence of token thus making it more valuable over time.

thats from our investor, bounty didn't distributed yet.
we planing to release our app this month, some bug still appear in our app.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Then when will the bounty be distributed I hope the bounty can be distributed immediately and most importantly for now we just follow the news so as not to miss information

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Then when will the bounty be distributed I hope the bounty can be distributed immediately and most importantly for now we just follow the news so as not to miss information

after spreadsheet ready, all token will be distributed

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:51:13 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

You are absolutely correct. Our main focus is releasing the app. We are already 1 month behind schedule on the development side. Seeing as how we had beta testing scheduled for Nov. 15th. As far as the FD trades, that is not something that we are worried about. The URA token will have real world application and utility. For us, exchanges are an afterthought. Meanwhile, I have been pitching our "Trading Wheels" idea to a few companies that I think would be good partners in creating the plugin. More news to come on that soon...... It's been back-burner for too long. I would love to be able to announce it this year.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
lobat999

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

You are absolutely correct. Our main focus is releasing the app. We are already 1 month behind schedule on the development side. Seeing as how we had beta testing scheduled for Nov. 15th. As far as the FD trades, that is not something that we are worried about. The URA token will have real world application and utility. For us, exchanges are an afterthought. Meanwhile, I have been pitching our "Trading Wheels" idea to a few companies that I think would be good partners in creating the plugin. More news to come on that soon...... It's been back-burner for too long. I would love to be able to announce it this year.

Nice to hear that! This only means that the team are serious in protecting the interest of the community and I also think its a wise decision to delay listing of the token until the release of the app. Otherwise, the token will just be used as a tool for speculation in crypto markets and could have a negative impact on the whole project itself.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Nice to hear that! This only means that the team are serious in protecting the interest of the community and I also think its a wise decision to delay listing of the token until the release of the app. Otherwise, the token will just be used as a tool for speculation in crypto markets and could have a negative impact on the whole project itself.

Yes. Correct again. We have all seen this too many times before. ICO ends, projects throw their token up on the exchanges and forget about it. Luckily, we are not followers. We have learned from the many mistakes other projects make.

So.... How about another update? I don't want to jinx anything here but so far every large prospective partner or advisor that I've had my sights set on has eventually joined our team and/or closed an important deal with us. So, it's good to put these things out in the open. Makes me work harder towards the goal. I have been talking with the Pigzbe CEO. Nothing specific has been discussed yet but he mentioned the words "exploring a partnership or merger". Cool Cool Cool
If you don't know Pigzbe then I suggest looking them up. They are our European counterpart. A bit more funded and operating in a way more flexible region in terms of banking and finance. I like their work ethic and they are very professional. I see them not as competition, but as powerful allies. I pitched "Trading Wheels" to them too. This part of the process is painstakingly slow but we are marching forward still. Nothing will prevent our success. Count on that!

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

The first time I see such a simple and open communication in the project.It is very nice and inspires confidence.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:53:03 PM

The first time I see such a simple and open communication in the project.It is very nice and inspires confidence.

Yeah, it's great that Chris is so actively posting here in this thread. That's something I wish from other projects aswell.
lobat999

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Yes. Correct again. We have all seen this too many times before. ICO ends, projects throw their token up on the exchanges and forget about it. Luckily, we are not followers. We have learned from the many mistakes other projects make.

So.... How about another update? I don't want to jinx anything here but so far every large prospective partner or advisor that I've had my sights set on has eventually joined our team and/or closed an important deal with us. So, it's good to put these things out in the open. Makes me work harder towards the goal. I have been talking with the Pigzbe CEO. Nothing specific has been discussed yet but he mentioned the words "exploring a partnership or merger". Cool Cool Cool
If you don't know Pigzbe then I suggest looking them up. They are our European counterpart. A bit more funded and operating in a way more flexible region in terms of banking and finance. I like their work ethic and they are very professional. I see them not as competition, but as powerful allies. I pitched "Trading Wheels" to them too. This part of the process is painstakingly slow but we are marching forward still. Nothing will prevent our success. Count on that!

It seems that this project is on the right path to success especially if you've done deals with a strategic partners likes Pigzbe and I think it will absolutely empower and mutually compliment both projects. I had very high hopes on this one too! Great job!
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 07:14:49 AM

Yeah, it's great that Chris is so actively posting here in this thread. That's something I wish from other projects aswell.

Thanks for that. I admit that this past two months I have been posting less. I apologize for that. Since January of this year I have tried my hardest to show up and answer as many questions as possible..... That being said, there were several times where I was absent for two or more weeks and expected to come back to FUD filled comments and accusations. However, EVERY single time I instead returned to see that this community stepped up to the plate and answered every question in my absence exactly the way I would've(maybe less wordy though). For this, I am ultimately grateful. The fact that you guys care enough to help out others that come here with questions is awesome but on top of that, it seems everyone here in this thread knows enough about the URAllowance project and our progress to accurately do this makes me know that we are doing something right. I have said this before and I will say it again. You are all just as important to this project as I am. Without you, there is no URAllowance. Thank You.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

It seems that this project is on the right path to success especially if you've done deals with a strategic partners likes Pigzbe and I think it will absolutely empower and mutually compliment both projects. I had very high hopes on this one too! Great job!

Whoa! Don't get the wrong idea.... lol. We have not completed or signed or done anything Strategic yet with Pigzbe other than have a few chats via LinkedIn PM and through emails. Nothing has even been discussed in detail yet. In fact, I have not received a response in three days. I will follow up with the CEO tonight and I will keep you updated. I just wanted to make it very clear that all we have done so far is acknowledge each other's awesomeness and had a few back and forths. I will be pursuing this strategic partnership. I would be crazy not to. Pigzbe would also be crazy to not see the value URAllowance brings to the table. Our community alone(you guys) is priceless. This is one of the very few unshilled projects in existence. One year and 48 pages is perfect in my opinion. Imagine trying to find some specific comment mixed in to a 1009 page 2 month old project thread. lol. That cracks me up.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Whoa! Don't get the wrong idea.... lol. We have not completed or signed or done anything Strategic yet with Pigzbe other than have a few chats via LinkedIn PM and through emails. Nothing has even been discussed in detail yet. In fact, I have not received a response in three days. I will follow up with the CEO tonight and I will keep you updated. I just wanted to make it very clear that all we have done so far is acknowledge each other's awesomeness and had a few back and forths. I will be pursuing this strategic partnership. I would be crazy not to. Pigzbe would also be crazy to not see the value URAllowance brings to the table. Our community alone(you guys) is priceless. This is one of the very few unshilled projects in existence. One year and 48 pages is perfect in my opinion. Imagine trying to find some specific comment mixed in to a 1009 page 2 month old project thread. lol. That cracks me up.

Thank you for that clarification. Nevertheless, by identifying those companies that are deemed to be of potential value to the project, I hope and pray that more partnerships with strategic entities would materialize any time soon.

Well, actually.... I've been in back to back meetings trying to find a service or solution to the scenario where our platform users could have a sufficient amount of options to spend their URA on. We are not delusional to think that that more than 1/1000 kids will actually want to hold their crypto rather than spend it on real world items or even digital game bucks for Fortnite or Rocket League.

That has been a major concern of ours since January. Today, I finally found the answer. I didn't find it, actually. One of our most trusted advisors and very good friend of mine introduced me to the opportunity and I couldn't be more pleased with the conversations I've had so far with this company.

If this works out, we will have no problem retaining our user base and they will be able to spend their tokens just about anywhere in the world. I am not too sure how they feel about me disclosing their name just yet. But the second I get the green light from them, I will blast it here.

I can give you a hint though. They are a branch of an established and very successful financial remittances company that jumped into the crypto space last year. They had a successful ICO in Nov. 2017 and since then they have been meeting their road map goals and have been in full development mode. They are also a card processor.

That's all I will say till tomorrow or the next day.

Still no word from Pigzbe. They are busy setting up their Kickstarter campaign so I understand that we are an afterthought. We are busy too and I haven't even had time to send that follow up email. I should be doing that now actually.... Bye.

P.S. I am not against anyone from this community jumping over to the Pigzbe thread and reminding them how awesome this community and project is and we should partner up. Wink Wink Wink

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

I would love to see this project having important partnerships being made that could further boost it. I also know the hard work of the team in pursuing it and it will likely become very productive very soon.

CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

I would love to see this project having important partnerships being made that could further boost it. I also know the hard work of the team in pursuing it and it will likely become very productive very soon.

Well the secret is out. Our newest partnership prospect is Paycent! They have issued a debit card that acts as the bridge between crypto and fiat and now even precious metals. We are in the contract negotiation phase but I have received verbal confirmation that we are good to go.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:44:29 AM

Well the secret is out. Our newest partnership prospect is Paycent! They have issued a debit card that acts as the bridge between crypto and fiat and now even precious metals. We are in the contract negotiation phase but I have received verbal confirmation that we are good to go.

Wow that is great news! I didn't expect that to materialize anytime soon but I know all hard work done by your team will definitely payoff like this milestone. Nice one guys! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: