Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become a daily currency???  (Read 1130 times)
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

There are some places that starts using bitcoin as another mode of payment. And i think if bitcoin will become more faster in transaction. And more safer one day it will be use as a currency.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

you forget about the transaction which is both expensive and slow as hell?
so it's a no.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

I think bitcoin will not use as a daily currency. Because not all of us do not know bitcoin. And not all of us know how to use gadgets. Its hard for other people to use bitcoin because they don't know it. And i think fiat is more comfortable to use that bitcoin.

Nginende

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

It seems to me that the whole industry with crypto currency will enter our everyday life, but maybe bitcoin will be the first.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

I think, bitcoin is will be become daily currency or payment if have bills in home or if have wants to buy or needs. Bitcoin in daily lifes is we can't forget if it is easy way to pay a payment or get money. It is good to know everyone what is bitcoin in our daily lifes to spread the good way procedure to earn lot of money in bitcoin.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

I'm afraid this is not the case. The simple reason is that the total supply of bitcoin will not be able to meet this. And it still has the original features of digital technology. It is difficult for the user to use it to spend on everyday activities. One more reason that I believe this can not happen, because it is not entirely the purpose of the birth of bitcoin and it will not be adjusted in that direction.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

If growing adoption as a currency can’t justify Bitcoin’s rapid appreciation, what can? Many enthusiasts have started to promote the idea of Bitcoin as a store of value. In economics, this is usually defined along the lines of “an item that people can use to transfer purchasing power from the present to the future”. In simple terms, it’s somewhere safe to invest your wealth that won’t lose its worth over time.

I do agree that Bitcoin could not be a daily currency but as a store value. But in Long run the crypto market has definitely increased and yet it is still difficult to walk into most shops and pay. In convenient way that by Bitcoin  transactions take place between users directly without intermediary.
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

No, it is just used now as a store of value, and for trading to make money. It cannot be used in daily life because of confirmation speed etc. It will take time for daily currency usage.

Exactly, Sir! Crpto should stay in crypto world. I don't agree that it will be used as daily money or the paper money that we call. It's for trading only and for gaining online. We can already cash our coins out and the process on the internet helps us a lot with cash out. It appears as if bitcoin is already a paper money but having bitcoin as a major paper money, i think that's far from what will happen.

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

I'm afraid this is not the case. The simple reason is that the total supply of bitcoin will not be able to meet this. And it still has the original features of digital technology. It is difficult for the user to use it to spend on everyday activities. One more reason that I believe this can not happen, because it is not entirely the purpose of the birth of bitcoin and it will not be adjusted in that direction.

Well this is one of my expectations in the near future for a bitcoin to become a daily currency in the whole world. And I also think that being a daily currency is one of the bitcoins goals why it is existing is to achieve this goals.

Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

Theme for reflection - what happens if bitcoin becomes the dominant currency? if today the dominant currency is the dollar - and bitcoin will drive out the dollar. For example, take a kilo of potatoes in dollars, let it cost one dollar, in rubles, let it cost 60 rubles, in bitcoins 0.00006 military-technical cooperation.
What do we have from this ?, - only the numbers !!!
And in figures, the ruble is higher than all !!!, and below all Bitcoin!
Let's assume that the whole of humanity has become more than dollars, rubles, and all other currencies collected together in the world in the turnover of the Bitcoins! These are just figures, figures without the product that is responsible for liquidity Bitkon - also nothing! But if the whole world decided that everything will be sold and bought for bitcoin, i.e. each product will have a price tag with the cost of the goods in Bitcoins, as in the example with a kilogram of potatoes, then those partners have a dollar, euro, ruble, etc. there will be only gold reserve reserve in any state for the amount of reasonably or unreasonably printed paper in the form of bills, currencies.
And gold is an international trading currency, i.e. if we go abroad and take out rubles with us, our country is counting on gold for the money we spent, although we only took out the paper!
If on a global scale - globalization, take bitcoin as the main currency, and the whole world will use MTC, then prices will depend only on the place of production of goods or services, and there will be no problems with exchange processes. Globalization will take place on an international scale through the exchange of goods and services, and it will be the PTS.
What should we expect from this?
Simplicity of shopping through the Internet for anything you want, it will be easier to make a living by selling manufactured goods, simplicity in transferring funds to others in the form of loans, mortgages, all offline world banks will disappear, only the gold reserve fund of states that will eventually be distributed among the rich people. Wealth riches all those rich people who were rich to this day, i.e. More Bitcoins vseravno will be with rich people!
Life will become easier, but - globalization, with this I do not understand anything, - this is what will lead to?
In general, there is a lot of work to be done in this direction - there is a start - the spark has gone through the planet earth, then as soon as everyone stops submitting to state money - the MTC is a parallel currency to state money, at the state levels they will accept the MTC for national currencies, it is possible that some countries - accept this currency, and it follows that several people will rule the whole world!
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

maybe it happened for some country, but the other country that rejected or still confused cant make bitcoin as daily currency.
when bitcoin be daily currency, it mean the value will be calibrate. and many people will take profit if bitcoin price increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

In my personal opinion, Bitcoin is a great crypto or digital currency. Now, it is very popular and many people invest in it. But, to be a daily currency, it is difficult. For, the amount of bitcoin itself is limited. We also know that many people in this world don't even know or realize about the advanced technology. So, it is better to expect the Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency will be acceptable in all countries in the world, even not as the daily currency.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

There will probably a time where we can finally embrace bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies as a daily currenct capable of replacing fiat money. But for now, let us continue to develop ways on how to make bitcoins perfect. Let's make a community that welcomes change.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

For inspirational purposes, I have included my article
https://cryptoms.online/2018/02/27/will-bitcoin-become-a-daliy-currency/

Fiat currency is easier to use for daily transactions, because it has long been coming and it makes us used to use it. But no one knows the future, and the more bitcoin users, bitcoin can be used in everyday transactions.

Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

I do not think bitcoin can be a daily currency because of unstable price issues making bitcoin still difficult to accept and I'm sure bitcoin will still be an investment asset
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

in next 5 years, Bitcoin will occupy a major portion of fiat  transactions so we can expect like other technology innovations Bitcoin got major chances of becoming the daily currency of merchant acceptance
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

no one knows the fate of bitcoin in the coming years but we strongly hope and believe it will someday become a daily currency in all parts of the world.
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:54:21 AM

One day Bitcoin will be Mainstream currency but it will take time. Before that Bitcoin price will settle somewhere and may be we will start using Mbit or Ubit

obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

In the future yes,  due to the high transaction fee in 2017, many companies had to stop accepting btc as a mode of payment for their services in other not to cause delay which was very rampant then. This issue became a back challenge,  therefore many persons started making use of bitcoin as a store a value and not as a mode of exchange , but I believe that more solutions will be brought to solve this issue.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

For inspirational purposes, I have included my article
https://cryptoms.online/2018/02/27/will-bitcoin-become-a-daliy-currency/

For me, no.  Bitcoin must not be a daily currency and it would not be one.  It is because compare to currencies available which is only used as a form of exchange or transactions,  bitcoin is totally different.  Yes it is a cryptocurrency but bitcoin is beyond that purpose. It is also used by people as a form of business by doing specific activities like campaigns,  mining,  etc, to name one.  So for me,  no.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: