Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become a daily currency???  (Read 1130 times)
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

For inspirational purposes, I have included my article
https://cryptoms.online/2018/02/27/will-bitcoin-become-a-daliy-currency/

For now here in our country bitcoin is not yet,but if the day and time will come that it would be our currency,there is nothing we can do if thats our government decission.just accept and respect but not all people in our world known about bitcoin thats why if theres a chance to change our currency it is better to teach them about bitcoin so that they learn how to use it.and all people in this world have the right to know every thing happen.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

Traditional monetary system is the recent style we rstablished since I can remember wherein there are different currencies like dollats, pound, peso, etc. If there ia a chance that Bitcoin will be a daily currency, it will be universally useful to all of us because it will be on one type of currency only and the transparency of the money will establised. However, bitcoin should be well distributed to all nations in order to achieve the goal.
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

I have recently written an article about the possibility of Bitcoin becoming currency we will use on daily basis.  so now I want to ask the question do you think we will see if it can be used as a daily currency???  or do you think it will be more like gold a good store of value???
My own personal hope is that we will see cryptocurrencies develop into currencies we will use on a daily basis.  in my opinion, bitcoin will be a good place to start due to the mainstream knowledge about Bitcoin,  but I do not think it's the best-suited kind for daily use and I believe we have a long way to go before it is a viable alternative to Fiat currencies for the majority of people.

it will take some time, but I really believe it is going to happen. Main problem now is the volatility, people are afraid to hold bitcoin and spend it because it might lose the 20% of value overnight
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

One day Bitcoin will be Mainstream currency but it will take time. Before that Bitcoin price will settle somewhere and may be we will start using Mbit or Ubit
No, In my opinion, this is very unlikely. Beyond contradictions from the way the government operates and manages the economy and society with the nature of bitcoin. It also has the disadvantage that it can not become a coin in daily life. that is high value. The supply is decentralized and limited, it does not bring a balance if continuous fluctuations occur. Poor people or people without conditions can own bitcoin to pay and spend in living. Without the change from bitcoin, this can never happen.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

it will take some time, but I really believe it is going to happen. Main problem now is the volatility, people are afraid to hold bitcoin and spend it because it might lose the 20% of value overnight
That is right, time will come that cryptocurrency will be widely used compare to paypal so we can really assume that most people will prefer to have this as a way of transacting rather than bringing cash all the time since we know cash is prone to theft.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

That is right, time will come that cryptocurrency will be widely used compare to paypal so we can really assume that most people will prefer to have this as a way of transacting rather than bringing cash all the time since we know cash is prone to theft.
The world's modern technology bring bitcoin as new system of electronics money and because of its popularity for giving more opportunity of having profitable earnings many people convince to use it and yes bitcoin is a crypto currency that are massively use for it by converting most into people's individual currency in different corners of the world.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

If bitcoin will be stable and it if will boom there is a tendency that bitcoin will be a daily currency because we all know that nowadays technologies are innovating and maybe one day in the near future our way of transaction wiill be using crypto currency and using bitcoin for convenient and no hassle transaction.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

chances are that it could happen but right now for my country it is still too far for that because the government still prohibits direct deals with bitcoin maybe if bitcoin is official as the currency could happen

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

For crypto that is very possible, but for bitcoin to be one I thing bitcoin value would be to expensive. We have to deal with so many zeros behind decimal and that would be not so effective.
We need stronger coin with more total amount in circulation to be able to be adopted for daily basis currency

Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

Maybe sometime in the future bitcoin will become a daily currency but there are things needed to sort out first like transaction fees and times.
tera linh

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

I think in the near future, it will become our daily currency. It has many benefits and it depends as the volume of people who use bitcoin is still small compared to live in a cashless society. But ofcourse, if people will agree that bitcoin will become our daily currency.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

Ok. I believe so. Today, many countries around the world use bitcoin to trade smoothly and quickly. I think in the near future bitcoin will be used every day, be a lot of people know. Bitcoin meets the needs of people increasingly high.
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

Bitcoin is not a currency which you can use in your daily life. Slowly it will become assett
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

chances are that it could happen but right now for my country it is still too far for that because the government still prohibits direct deals with bitcoin maybe if bitcoin is official as the currency could happen
This process will take time but can happen later in the future.Bitcoin is being used by many people in the world but still people use fiat currency for their day to day transactions.Fiat currency does not require any internet connection to get operated unlike bitcoin.Bitcoin is also decentralised so it is not backed by any central bank or government.Fiat is backed on the other hand.It is getting famous very slowly.But for time being fiat is our daily currency only.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:05:16 AM

Well if you want to earn something you will have to take the risk and you will have to work hard to rise your rank,. Price of bitcoin never reaming the same if you see the price of bitcoin is getting down then you will have to hold your bitcoin with high patience and never think about selling your bitcoin at the panic rating. If today bitcoin lose the value at 20% then it is sure that the price will increase once again, at the 40% so mean profit will be double than the lose.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

I think we will be able to use Bitcoin everyday in the future, but this time Bitcoin can not be used in day-to-day transactions as 90% people still use paper currency, ATM, debit card in day-to-day transactions is. And those people have become habituated to that kind of currency. But after a few years, the number of people who use Bitcoin will increase from 50 to 70%, so that people will get used to using Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

I think its impossible. For now.. Even if a certain country became too familiar with cryptocurrency, its still impossible for bitcoin to become a daily currency to be use for purchasing and buying things.
Majority of the people in the world are still living in the past and these sudden changes is not possible and besides cryptocurrency's reputation is still on its developing stage and it could take decades before most countries would recognize its full potential and declared it as a new currency to be accepted as payment for almost anything in the world.
There is also the problem of poverty where many countries have inadequacy in education,information and technology.. Third world countries from Asia and other parts of africa and the middle east.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:13:40 PM

I thing personaly with the thing going like today, we are not facing the idea you say soon, becouse imagine a package of milk, that today costs $1 and tomorrow $10, lmfao.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

Daily currency, means daily transactions. And considering the fact that bitcoin still has its own challenges and can only be used with the aid of the internet, makes it not possibe to be a daily currency.

anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

No, i dont think so, its really hard to apply that in daily basis, because if you use bitcoin in a transaction, you and the store or establishment need an internet access, because without that, you cant finish the transaction, and in some place, they dont have internet connection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: