Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:30:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIATAR-AIRDROP -ICO-CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BE EVERYWHERE  (Read 32588 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UBIATAR.Team

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

I have problems with signature i forgot to change my signature and im rejected but im changed now can u fix this in spreadsheet

Only for this time you will be readmitted because the signature of ubiatar for the member had a problem in the code and now is fixed, all the users found with a different signature or avatar for full member or up who will not respect the rules  will be permanently banned.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

I think tomorrow we should know the new ico date? And what about the airdrop, is it postponed as well? In which date will the snapshot be taken?
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

I think tomorrow we should know the new ico date? And what about the airdrop, is it postponed as well? In which date will the snapshot be taken?
We are still waiting, airdrop will be postponed too, when we will have all the info we will give an official statement.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

Hi, if i were to invest  and will partcipate in your ico, what will be the minimum investment? Aside from that, do you require KYC? Just like most ico nowadays do?

Min investment it will be 0.1 eth , you will need to get the KYC if you like to invest more than 3000$  otherwise tier2 it will be fine.

So is this means that if someone invest less than 3000 dollars, will not have to go through kyc process? When will you have kyc? Upon participation? Or inly after the ico?

The KYC is made by icoengine.net site by Eidoo before the ICO. Eidoo wallet is necessary while the participation at the ICO can be done only and exclusively through it.

Alright. Kyc before ico is much better to avoid much delays on futurr distribution.

ICO has been posponed at new date
The company that must certify the smart contract will give to us the time on Tuesday with which this document will be issue.

which means that the set date of march 23rd will not be the final date? how long will this postponement be? any details? 
i was really thinking that the ico will start 3 more days.

We all hope Tuesday we got confirmation from the company who is in charge for certify the smart contract! We want to be sure before to announce a new data for the ICO

We will wait for further announcement regarding the final date. Hope to hear from you asap. Thanks for the update.
D ltr

Activity: 1362
Merit: 258

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

just wondering if this ICO have a presale before? and if yes how much it's raised during the presale

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

just wondering if this ICO have a presale before? and if yes how much it's raised during the presale

hi mate Presale was ended on December 2017 and we raised 6850 ETH, this info is from official channel telegram you can check it at pinned message

MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

Hey guys, we're all waiting to know when this ICO will start, which is already making us daydream. We are very confident because the idea is beautiful and we hope that the team will be able to achieve it in the best way.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

Hey guys, we're all waiting to know when this ICO will start, which is already making us daydream. We are very confident because the idea is beautiful and we hope that the team will be able to achieve it in the best way.
Hi Mario, we are waiting too , few day and we will know everything. From September 2017, Switzerland has begun a strong regulation of the nascent ICO.  We have sent the documents of our project to the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (Finma) and only after its approval we will be able to start the procedure for doing the ICO. This regulation is certainly a security for investors. Soon we will start our ICO for sure. Meantime you can start to use ours broadcast application to see how it works.

bober22lucky

Activity: 333
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

Looking through the new ICO, I found to my surprise another similar project Avatara.
All bounties in Russian 
https://avatara.world/ru/content/bounty

All bounties in English 
https://avatara.world/content/bounty
What do you think about it?
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

Looking through the new ICO, I found to my surprise another similar project Avatara.
All bounties in Russian 

All bounties in English 

For me it's enough to see Copyright © 2011-2018 Avatara on their website, to quickly understand it's a clear scam!

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

All bounties in Russian 

All bounties in English 

For me it's enough to see Copyright © 2011-2018 Avatara on their website, to quickly understand it's a clear scam!

Of course it is clear that is a scam project.
Anyway do you know when the Ubiatar project will start?  they say in April will be the ICO but not date , when they will choose the date ?
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

Hi, i think that your idea is pretty good, but i would like to know, if it's possible, a real case scenario in which ubiatar's blockchain can be used.
Can you help me?
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

On set, #working for you!:🏼 https://twitter.com/UbiatarPlay/status/977183375877386241/photo/1
Our team is always working hard on our amazing project
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

Hi, i think that your idea is pretty good, but i would like to know, if it's possible, a real case scenario in which ubiatar's blockchain can be used.
Can you help me?

Hi, first I would like to specify Ubiatar does not have their own protocol. We have ERC20 token, on the Ethereum protocol. The advantages of using a peer to peer network for Ubiataplay is security since the blockchain has never been hacked, low fees of transactions and high speed of transactions, transparency and unmutability. I would like to show you some video where it may give you an idea where a real case scenario UbiatarPlay could be used but of course we can use it for many other purposes it depends all about our imaginations.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECtoduqd87Y
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

Can you help me?

Hi, first I would like to specify Ubiatar does not have their own protocol. We have ERC20 token, on the Ethereum protocol. The advantages of using a peer to peer network for Ubiataplay is security since the blockchain has never been hacked, low fees of transactions and high speed of transactions, transparency and unmutability. I would like to show you some video where it may give you an idea where a real case scenario UbiatarPlay could be used but of course we can use it for many other purposes it depends all about our imaginations.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECtoduqd87Y

well, the video in really impressive!
so, i can use some UBIATAR token to buy some "experience" like those in the video!

Just to know...the price will be choose from the users who provide the experience?

Do you plan in the future to connect Ubiatar with VR device??
MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:08:50 PM

Can you help me?

well, the video in really impressive!
so, i can use some UBIATAR token to buy some "experience" like those in the video!

Just to know...the price will be choose from the users who provide the experience?

Do you plan in the future to connect Ubiatar with VR device??

The price of himself will be decided by the same Avatar who will publish his own price list in the future Market. The Usar will engage that Avatar if he considers the price to be reasonable.
Ubiatar is already studying integration with VR devices.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:11:19 PM

1. Install Eidoo App
2. Register on icoengine.net , then cofirm registration and login
3. Search and click on Identification tab in your personal page
4. Complete at least Tier 2 of this KYC (Know Your Customer)

At the end you'll receive your free tokens after the ICO on the Eidoo wallet address you specified in Tier 1
:pushpin:Attention token limit for Airdrop is set up at 1,000,000 UAC
Fuadh

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

this unique project will be great fun, keep growing it will be useful in the future good luck
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

Can you help me?

The use of this fantastic technology, we can also apply to everyday life. In the world of news the avatar and the usar may decrease the amount of fake news, how to, reviews of hotels, or restaurants, and many other products that now are subject to "fraud" and forgery.
I believe that with this technology can increase the quality of our expenses and our daily needs.
dvhiph

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:26:09 AM

The use of this fantastic technology, we can also apply to everyday life. In the world of news the avatar and the usar may decrease the amount of fake news, how to, reviews of hotels, or restaurants, and many other products that now are subject to "fraud" and forgery.
I believe that with this technology can increase the quality of our expenses and our daily needs.
Agree! Ubiatar should bring as much advantages of blockchain technology into our daily lives, to meet our daily need, and to minimize our daily expenses for essential things in our human society. Let's go Ubiatar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: