Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:55:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIATAR-AIRDROP -ICO-CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BE EVERYWHERE  (Read 32588 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

Visit and discover the wonderful city of Florence, Italy, with Ubiatar!🌍
Open the following website to learn more: http://ubiatarplay.io/goflorence

Ubiatar at the Blockchain Conference, Milan, organized by @Assolombarda🌍

Marco Lucchetti attends this event as Ubiatar speaker.
He speaks about our project to more than eighty entrepreneurs interested in the possible business liked with the blockchain.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

Visit and discover the wonderful city of Florence, Italy, with Ubiatar!🌍
Open the following website to learn more: http://ubiatarplay.io/goflorence

Ubiatar at the Blockchain Conference, Milan, organized by @Assolombarda🌍

Marco Lucchetti attends this event as Ubiatar speaker.
He speaks about our project to more than eighty entrepreneurs interested in the possible business liked with the blockchain.
According to me, the service Ubiatarplay, it lends itself well to these events and these situations. Rather than be used for games or simulations of war,
the conferences and the meetings are interesting moments to test the Ubiatar technology.
UBIATAR.Team

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

Attention   

Airdrop
For the airdrop follow these steps:

1. To receive the initial 10 UAC download the Eidoo app on your mobile device and register. Your wallet Eidoo wallet needs to be active and with at least 0.01 ETH before the 9th of May at 9 a.m CET.

2. For 20 UAC first complete step 1 and then register on icoengine.net , then confirm registration. Complete the their 1 in the identification tab

3. For 130 UAC follow step 1 &2 and then complete Tier 2 of KYC (know your customer) in the Identification tab on icoengine.net

4. To receive the Uac 10, 20 or 130  you will also need to download the UbiatarPlay app and set yourself as available on the app. Furthermore you need to join our Telegram channel Ubiatarplay Official, then write a message with this text   “I am on ubiatar as [username]”. Instead of (username) you have to write the username you used in Ubiatar App registration.

You'll receive your free tokens 15 days after the ending of the ICO on your Eidoo wallet.                                 

For more information about the Airdrop take a look at our website: http://ubiatarplay.io/eidoo-ubiatar-airdrop/
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:09:16 PM

UbiatarPlay at the Second Global Blockchain & Fintech Summit, #Shanghai.
Attending different conferences in Southeast #Asia is giving to UbiatarPlay the opportunity to create important businesses. Thanks to this, UbiatarPlay is becoming every time stronger in the #Asianmarket
https://twitter.com/UbiatarPlay/status/985095392919457797
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Attention  

Airdrop

1. To receive the initial 10 UAC download the Eidoo app on your mobile device and register. Your wallet Eidoo wallet needs to be active and with at least 0.01 ETH before the 9th of May at 9 a.m CET.

2. For 20 UAC first complete step 1 and then register on icoengine.net , then confirm registration. Complete the their 1 in the identification tab

3. For 130 UAC follow step 1 &2 and then complete Tier 2 of KYC (know your customer) in the Identification tab on icoengine.net

4. To receive the Uac 10, 20 or 130  you will also need to download the UbiatarPlay app and set yourself as available on the app. Furthermore you need to join our Telegram channel Ubiatarplay Official, then write a message with this text   “I am on ubiatar as [username]”. Instead of (username) you have to write the username you used in Ubiatar App registration.

You'll receive your free tokens 15 days after the ending of the ICO on your Eidoo wallet.                                

For more information about the Airdrop take a look at our website: http://ubiatarplay.io/eidoo-ubiatar-airdrop/
I tried to do the verification tier 2 on Ico Engine a few days ago, have not yet succeeded. I don't remember how many days have passed,
now I try again, and if I have problems write to support and here.
MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:20:26 PM

Attention  

Airdrop

4. To receive the Uac 10, 20 or 130  you will also need to download the UbiatarPlay app and set yourself as available on the app. Furthermore you need to join our Telegram channel Ubiatarplay Official, then write a message with this text   “I am on ubiatar as [username]”. Instead of (username) you have to write the username you used in Ubiatar App registration.

I tried to do the verification tier 2 on Ico Engine a few days ago, have not yet succeeded. I don't remember how many days have passed,

Remember that for those who have problems with the recognition (known by the acronym KYC) through icoengine.net you can contact the support by email at support@eidoo.io
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:20:51 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 09:41:07 PM by UBIATAR.Team

Attention  

Airdrop

For any problem please contact support@eidoo.io   Eidoo ICOENGINE , but please let me know i really would like to help you.
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

Attention   

Airdrop

4. To receive the Uac 10, 20 or 130  you will also need to download the UbiatarPlay app and set yourself as available on the app. Furthermore you need to join our Telegram channel Ubiatarplay Official, then write a message with this text   “I am on ubiatar as [username]”. Instead of (username) you have to write the username you used in Ubiatar App registration.

For any problem please contact support@eidoo.io   Eidoo ICOENGINE , but please let me know i really would like to help you.
Thanks so much, as soon as I put in the work to do the verification. To do the verification I have to change the browser,
and this leads me to allergy . I will do this in the evening and I keep you informed.
Trainer75

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

The total supply of Ubiatar tokens is 100 million. Of which 15 million will be available for sale during the ICO
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:24:54 PM

The total supply of Ubiatar tokens is 100 million. Of which 15 million will be available for sale during the ICO

UbiatarPlay: 50.5% is blocked and will unlock in this way: 2% three months after ICO, 4%
six months after ICO, 6% nine months after ICO, 8% twelve months after ICO, 10%
eighteen months after ICO, 20.5% twenty-four months after ICO.
These resources will be used to pay Avatars in the UbiatarPlayLiveBroadcastWorldwide
phase, for research&development and for marketing & promotion.
Founders: 12% is blocked and will unlock progressively starting 12 months after ICO; the
total will be reached 24 months after ICO.
Presale: 16.5% is blocked and will unlock progressively starting 6 months after ICO; the
total will be reached 12 months after ICO.
Advisors: 6% is blocked and will unlock progressively; the total will be reached 9 months
after ICO.
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

UbiatarPlay: 50.5% is blocked and will unlock in this way: 2% three months after ICO, 4%
six months after ICO, 6% nine months after ICO, 8% twelve months after ICO, 10%
eighteen months after ICO, 20.5% twenty-four months after ICO.
These resources will be used to pay Avatars in the UbiatarPlayLiveBroadcastWorldwide
phase, for research&development and for marketing & promotion.
Founders: 12% is blocked and will unlock progressively starting 12 months after ICO; the
total will be reached 24 months after ICO.
Presale: 16.5% is blocked and will unlock progressively starting 6 months after ICO; the
total will be reached 12 months after ICO.
Advisors: 6% is blocked and will unlock progressively; the total will be reached 9 months
after ICO.
Place the pie chart, which helps understanding the division of the token
bitcointrader56

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:38:58 AM

The username you entered has not been found. Maybe you mispelled it. Please make sure to write the right username and try again. 😞
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

The username you entered has not been found. Maybe you mispelled it. Please make sure to write the right username and try again. 😞
Yes, maybe you misspelled try again.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

We are closer to 2000 avatar join the big family today! Smiley

https://vgy.me/NKY4wR.jpg
MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

Well, it means that the knowledge of the platform is spreading. Do we have statistics with the subdivision of numbers/percentages at the level of continents and nations?
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

Well, it means that the knowledge of the platform is spreading. Do we have statistics with the subdivision of numbers/percentages at the level of continents and nations?
Very nice this vision, we are many in europe! We have the Avatar present in the places and in the most beautiful cities on the world, amazing!
These data are already present in the general database of Ubiatar Play ?
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:39:43 PM

https://vgy.me/NKY4wR.jpg

I will let you know about it
thocon456

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

I will read through the white paper to understand the project clearly
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

Hi Admin I my tier 2 is still showing pending have I missed the airdrop

Please bitcointrader56, any problem with your tier 2  you can PM the person below

https://vgy.me/O8LErE.jpg

Dears,
after the end of the Ico, any wallet (which support the format ERC20) can manage your UAC, whether you have bought them with ICO or you have received them with Airdrop.

For having your UAC on your Eidoo wallet  adress, you will have to partecipate in the ICO or Airdrop. The only wqy to do this is the Eidoo wallet . Futhermore to partecipate in Airdrop , you

PM   https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=u573044906_17187988440892623109
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

I will read through the white paper to understand the project clearly
The white paper is very clear, it is simple, because it is a simple service and technology, offer the service of ubiquity.
However, the wp is still in draft version, we have reported the matter to the team, we hope to have a final version.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: