Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:58:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIATAR-AIRDROP -ICO-CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BE EVERYWHERE  (Read 32588 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

I have everything in place: icoengine 2tier verified, installed Ubiatar, joined telegram, and have Eidoo installed and up to 0.01 ETH on Eidoo WALLET. What hinders me from the AirDrop?

This are the steps I'm seeing in the Telegram group...

🚁 Airdrop 🚁
For the airdrop follow these steps:

1. To receive the initial 10 UAC download the Eidoo app on your mobile device and register. Your wallet Eidoo wallet needs to be active and with at least 0.01 ETH before the 9th of May at 9 a.m CET.

2. For 20 UAC first complete step 1 and then register on icoengine.net , then confirm registration. Complete the their 1 in the identification tab

3. For 130 UAC follow step 1 &2 and then complete Tier 2 of KYC (know your customer) in the Identification tab on icoengine.net

4. To receive the Uac 10, 20 or 130  you will also need to download the UbiatarPlay app and set yourself as available on the app. Furthermore you need to join our Telegram channel Ubiatarplay Official, then write a message with this text   «I am on ubiatar as (username). Instead of (username) you have to write the username you used in Ubiatar App registration.

You'll receive your free tokens 15 days after the ending of the ICO on your Eidoo wallet.                                 

For more information about the Airdrop take a look at our website: http://ubiatarplay.io/eidoo-ubiatar-airdrop/
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

Hello, someone is wondering if it is possible to increase the quality of the videos, maybe decreasing the frames/second and increasing the resolution.

We are already working for it we will make some change to increase the quality of the video. Only need sometimes to do it.

Good. Because the quality of videos is an essential condition to be able to enjoy the services of Avatar in the best way.
According to me, the VR viewer will be the focus of the Ubiatar Play project.
I sensed that they are working to the viewer, also because it is logical that they want to present it to the Ico or to the maximum at the end.
The VR will be a flagship product and necessary to the good functioning of the platform, I am confident.
MarioV

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:08:15 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 05:55:09 PM by MarioV

Has the airdrop it already  been done ?

No, it's not done. Click here to more info: http://ubiatarplay.io/eidoo-ubiatar-airdrop
It seems to me that the snapshot will be done between May 7th and May 8th inclusive.
UBIATAR.Team

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

To make use of the Ubiatar app, you need to be either an avatar or a user as explained in our video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr0Jk_NKW5o) that explains what Ubiatar is. When you download the Ubiatar app you can only be an avatar. To be a user to have to register on the website www.ubiatar.io and choose your avatar on the app. For more information take a look at our video explanation on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyGVUCZ9ZrE
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

To make use of the Ubiatar app, you need to be either an avatar or a user as explained in our video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr0Jk_NKW5o) that explains what Ubiatar is. When you download the Ubiatar app you can only be an avatar. To be a user to have to register on the website www.ubiatar.io and choose your avatar on the app. For more information take a look at our video explanation on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyGVUCZ9ZrE
Register are essential to experience the fantastic Ubiatarplay technology,
otherwise it is impossible to use it and experiment the teleportation and ubiquity for everything, and everywhere.
dinnova

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:20:13 AM

Hello sir, the social bounty (facebook and twitter) is over?
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

Hello sir, the social bounty (facebook and twitter) is over?
Is not over yet. Facebook and Twitter bounty will run until the end of the ICO.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

I have everything in place: icoengine 2tier verified, installed Ubiatar, joined telegram, and have Eidoo installed and up to 0.01 ETH on Eidoo WALLET. What hinders me from the AirDrop?

🚁 Airdrop 🚁

1. To receive the initial 10 UAC download the Eidoo app on your mobile device and register. Your wallet Eidoo wallet needs to be active and with at least 0.01 ETH before the 9th of May at 9 a.m CET.

2. For 20 UAC first complete step 1 and then register on icoengine.net , then confirm registration. Complete the their 1 in the identification tab

3. For 130 UAC follow step 1 &2 and then complete Tier 2 of KYC (know your customer) in the Identification tab on icoengine.net

4. To receive the Uac 10, 20 or 130  you will also need to download the UbiatarPlay app and set yourself as available on the app. Furthermore you need to join our Telegram channel Ubiatarplay Official, then write a message with this text   «I am on ubiatar as (username). Instead of (username) you have to write the username you used in Ubiatar App registration.

You'll receive your free tokens 15 days after the ending of the ICO on your Eidoo wallet.                                 

For more information about the Airdrop take a look at our website: http://ubiatarplay.io/eidoo-ubiatar-airdrop/

thank you for these information, but i have one question: is it possible to join the airdrop if i have at least 0.01 eth in a normal eth wallet? Like myetherwallet or similar?
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

🚁 Airdrop 🚁

thank you for these information, but i have one question: is it possible to join the airdrop if i have at least 0.01 eth in a normal eth wallet? Like myetherwallet or similar?
You, are the minimum requirements. The wallet that you use must support the ERC 20 protocol.
Remember to perform the check on the Ico Engine, and download the app Ubiatarplay and register as a Usar and Avatar.
traphaco

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

how ubiatar will know that Im kyc tier2 on ico engine?Tongue
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:00:52 PM

If i understood your question with your ID or Passport.

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

I guess they are checking your ETH wallet address if it matches between those registered on Ubiatar app and Icoengine app.

wolfgb888

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

Yesterday I was able to admire the Porsche factory, I never saw that place live, seemed to be them really.
It was a great thrill for me that I love this car, fantastic. This is the strength and the power of Ubiatar Play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMHtAA53Yjo&feature=youtu.be
mi2018

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

hello,this is very interesting to me
 is this Airdrop still active or what
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:41:17 AM

hello,this is very interesting to me
 is this Airdrop still active or what

Yes you can still join the airdrop
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

🚁 Airdrop 🚁

You, are the minimum requirements. The wallet that you use must support the ERC 20 protocol.
Remember to perform the check on the Ico Engine, and download the app Ubiatarplay and register as a Usar and Avatar.

i'm sorry, i'm not sure that i've understand the statement "You, are the minimum requirements".
Anyways, myetherwallet support erc 20 protocol, so, i guess that i can use it to join the airdrop Cheesy

This week end i will try and let you know!
MarioV

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

🚁 Airdrop 🚁

4. To receive the Uac 10, 20 or 130  you will also need to download the UbiatarPlay app and set yourself as available on the app. Furthermore you need to join our Telegram channel Ubiatarplay Official, then write a message with this text   «I am on ubiatar as (username). Instead of (username) you have to write the username you used in Ubiatar App registration.

i'm sorry, i'm not sure that i've understand the statement "You, are the minimum requirements".
Anyways, myetherwallet support erc 20 protocol, so, i guess that i can use it to join the airdrop Cheesy

Huh Huh Huh Eidoo wallet is necessary as well as the verification up to the tier2 on icoengine.net
I don't understand why you brought up MEW (MyEtherWallet). Huh Huh Huh
wolfgb888

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

🚁 Airdrop 🚁

Huh Huh Huh Eidoo wallet is necessary as well as the verification up to the tier2 on icoengine.net
I don't understand why you brought up MEW (MyEtherWallet). Huh Huh Huh
I now is more clear also to me, I had done a little bit of confusion forgetting that it is necessary Eidoo wallet.
Maybe I was misled by what I wrote in the previous post.
UBIATAR.Team

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

Airdrop

4. To receive the Uac 10, 20 or 130  you will also need to download the UbiatarPlay app and set yourself as available on the app. Furthermore you need to join our Telegram channel Ubiatarplay Official, then write a message with this text   “I am on ubiatar as [username]”. Instead of (username) you have to write the username you used in Ubiatar App registration.

MarioV

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

Telegram channel of the Ubiatar project has become very populous and people are also adding to the airdrop. The community is growing a lot and this shows the strong interest in this ICO that will start soon. You can expect a lot of waiting and excitement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: