Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:02:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UBIATAR-AIRDROP -ICO-CRYPTOCURRENCY TO BE EVERYWHERE  (Read 32586 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ben4real

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

Maybe they just filled with several people with chronic dementia or... identity crisis.
Funny thing is they don't even waste time changing the username and deleting the old profile pictures, you go on their profiles and you can see all the previous profile pictures of the users that asked several questions and then they disappeared...

I don't want to waste my time taking a screenshot of their chat, I'm not that... compassionate. Do you mind to do the honor to show the BCT community?
From time to time I can keep taking screenshots but as I already said it would be more of the same, the questions and the answers are always the same because they use always the same copy-paste text for everything, it's becoming pointless, especially for them, maybe they should start asking themselves why there are no real users and why they keep doing this stupid game.

They do not think and do not worry about their project. Generally incomprehensible their behavior. The ego can only be understood in the direction of the planned destructive actions.

They will soon regret their actions. I don't know why some crypto guys are behaving like nonentity. They will start good project but at the end of the day use their hands to pull down their work. I hope they get to understand the implications of their rude behavior soon
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:27:44 AM

Ubiatar people really love the copy paste function, pretty much for everything: questions, answers, emails... I wonder if they actually have a brain... These are some of the posts from one of their fake accounts:

Fortunecoinfree

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

Ubiatar people really love the copy paste function, pretty much for everything: questions, answers, emails... I wonder if they actually have a brain...

The next month ended without results, and the Ubiatar team continues to communicate with itself. There are no statements, explanations - nothing. They are waiting for the time when the community will lose all interest to them. We have already seen their true face.
Ale88
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

Guys remember, the exchange is not important, you only have to trust the project, that’s the real point for Francesco Raco. It’s quite funny that a scammer says we have to trust him…  Roll Eyes

Ale88
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

So now Ubiatar's admins pretend not to know how their own app works, they are so scam that they don't even care to hide it, probably they do it on purpose at this point:

lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

Honestly, the only reason I got into this bullshit is because they were promoted by Eidoo, a reputable company. I doubt they are going to get listed on any exchange at all except Etherdelta. I also doubt their $12M raised amount is real, I don't see any complaints from the ones who were participating in the crowdsale, and that's strange because their tokens are practically worthless now. Their whole Telegram channel consists of their dialogues with themselves, as pictured here. So where are all the people?
Ale88
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:39:53 AM

So where are all the people?
These are all the people. And that makes clear why almost nobody complains. And those few who dare to complain get banned and all the messages deleted.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:57:53 AM

please keep this this thread updated guys, so everybody can see how criminal those people are.
Don't worry, I will  Wink

Some other screenshots from their chat, they're completely alone, they keep writing among themselves with their fake profiles, nobody cares anymore  Grin

This guy is called "Il Tifoso" and they say hello Alfredo:

And looks like tifoso doesn't know anything about the app...

And then, surprise, he's one one the admins:

Other change of names...

And this one is Stephan, who uses the same profile picture as Tony, from my previous report

That chat is ridiculous, they're so sad...

I must say these screenshots are enough evidence to believe the scenarios.

Does this mean that we will never receive results from our work? Is this a bad thing to come to us later.
lx001

Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:45:31 PM

Where is their so called buy-back program? They have said they will purchase the tokens at a price of $2. Today I'm very generous and I will accept $1 per token and you can keep the other 90% you stole.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

Where is their so called buy-back program? They have said they will purchase the tokens at a price of $2. Today I'm very generous and I will accept $1 per token and you can keep the other 90% you stole.
Do you trust their promises during ICO? They are a fraudulent organization and everything is unbelievable. We have wasted advertising time on the project and all is just zero.
Ale88
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

I'm very sorry for people like this, from the Telegram chat:

Helo adm...why uac not listing at centralized exchange...plz dont say i have to read pinned message..thx
Uac price at idex very very low...0.02$
I bought $2 from ICO

From $2 to @0.02... And what's their answer?

Hi there, at the moment there's not another exchange, regarding the price , we need to wait till our system is going to be adopted.  Just about our commercial team is working right now also on companies and professionals to make sure that our platform is going to be known and adopted . We kindly ask to wait just a bit more , crypto world at the moment it s not so dynamic as it was last year. We are confident and we are working concretely to make this happen. Thank you

Yeah sure, it's because the system isn't adopted, it's because of the market, it's because of the rain and because of Santa Claus, not because they are incredibly stupid and arrogant, nooo...
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

Helo adm...why uac not listing at centralized exchange...plz dont say i have to read pinned message..thx
I bought $2 from ICO

Hi there, at the moment there's not another exchange, regarding the price , we need to wait till our system is going to be adopted.  Just about our commercial team is working right now also on companies and professionals to make sure that our platform is going to be known and adopted . We kindly ask to wait just a bit more , crypto world at the moment it s not so dynamic as it was last year. We are confident and we are working concretely to make this happen. Thank you

Yeah sure, it's because the system isn't adopted, it's because of the market, it's because of the rain and because of Santa Claus, not because they are incredibly stupid and arrogant, nooo...

They are taking time to let people forget.
Meanwhile change own admins to don't preserve important statements.
Finally the best system they have created is the ADMIN TELEGRAM AVATAR! Cheesy
ostrogoto2012

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

I bought $2 from ICO

So they did not pay any bounty( just paid 10K UAC total when it was suppose to be 1 million coin) they also lied about the buy back program at 2$, what do you expect from this project?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Ale88
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

So they did not pay any bounty( just paid 10K UAC total when it was suppose to be 1 million coin) they also lied about the buy back program at 2$, what do you expect from this project?
Last week I found Francesco Raco, one of the founder, in another chat outside Ubiatar (since I'm banned in that one like hundreds of other people) saying that Ubiatar wasn't scam, at that point I asked him directly several questions as you can see here (it's in Italian though): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109782.msg47495868#msg47495868

He's not been able to clearly answer to any of my questions, he always tried to say that what I'm doing is personal and has nothing to do with the project but then also other people told him that he had to answer to my accusations because otherwise it was clear he was lying and well, he couldn't clearly answer to none on my questions. A quick resume for those of you who don't understand the screenshots in the link:

- Bounties, for Francesco they paid us even TOO MUCH because in his opinion everybody, and he means every single bounty hunter, did a bad job and this even created problems to Ubiatar, so basically at the end for him the bounty hunters made the project worse instead of attracting new investors, how this is even possible of course it's not possible to know it;
- He says that if someone has a problem he's available in Chiasso, Switzerland, to meet anyone;
- Last week a guy told them in their chat that the SSL certificate of Ubiatar's website had expired and Francesco told the people in the chat they updated after only 4 hours, what he didn't say of course is that it had expired 3 weeks before, if it wasn't for that user they had no idea;
- He says I've been banned for their chat because I'm a rude person, then I told him that I've been banned for a "hahaha";
- He says my Facebook and Twitter posts for the bounties were shit, that's quite interesting since I took part to the signature campaign;
- He said that the admins of the chat pretended to be new users so the people could get more info regarding the project thanks to their questions and that there is nothing wrong in faking interest in their project, he literally said "it's called marketing".

So guys stay away from this face:

And remember, UBIATARPLAY IS SCAM!!
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

I bought $2 from ICO

many ICO programs ended up not paying bounties as they were written,
I also didn't see Ubiatar at Coinmarketcap, did they really end up scam?

Ale88
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

It's not only about paying or not paying the bounty hunters, they lied about many stuff, starting from the number of users in their chat, the buyback program, being listed on an important exchange (not for sure Idex), the amount of money they collected and many other things.

These people are liars, the mistake they made has been not selling the ETH they got and now they have very few money, this is the reason they keep promoting the project, so they can scam more and more people.

Go check on Idex, nobody wants to buy this shit, it'll never be quoted on CoinMarketCap because it'll never have enough volume, it lost like 99% of the value since the ICO, those who invested have already lost everything.
ostrogoto2012

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

It's not only about paying or not paying the bounty hunters, they lied about many stuff, starting from the number of users in their chat, the buyback program, being listed on an important exchange (not for sure Idex), the amount of money they collected and many other things.

These people are liars, the mistake they made has been not selling the ETH they got and now they have very few money, this is the reason they keep promoting the project, so they can scam more and more people.

Go check on Idex, nobody wants to buy this shit, it'll never be quoted on CoinMarketCap because it'll never have enough volume, it lost like 99% of the value since the ICO, those who invested have already lost everything.
Agree with you , it lost more than 99% of the value , if buy back was suppose to be 2 Dollars and now i think is just few couple cent for tokens...is much more!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:46:34 AM

Agree with you , it lost more than 99% of the value , if buy back was suppose to be 2 Dollars and now i think is just few couple cent for tokens...is much more!
They just want to deceive investors when they announce buyback $2. Look at everything isn't clear, people know it will not have a future. They killed themselves because of their dishonesty, investors would not buy it.

Ale88
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

They just want to deceive investors when they announce buyback $2. Look at everything isn't clear, people know it will not have a future. They killed themselves because of their dishonesty, investors would not buy it.
Well checking out on Idex nobody wants to buy UAC, so there is no risk for the new people. Check out their chat as well, nobody’s writing or asking anything, this project is dead.
ostrogoto2012

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:24:53 PM

This project had enormous potential but hurt itself with his own hands. Do you think I can recover for the near future? Is anyone aware of the current state?

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: