Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ?  (Read 3980 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:25:52 PM

If I see the price of the bitcoi decreased I will buy but it depends to the situation sometimes I wait but most if the time I buy when I see dump. Not all the time I bought bitcoij when price is down I buy also when the increase because I believe it will continue to pump the price.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

If I see the price of the bitcoi decreased I will buy but it depends to the situation sometimes I wait but most if the time I buy when I see dump. Not all the time I bought bitcoij when price is down I buy also when the increase because I believe it will continue to pump the price.

After the bitcoin price drops very dip, it won't stay at longer situations but eventually recover back to higher value. The opportunity after buying at dumped price is great when it comes to profitable returns, and no regrets after all. If we see the price pumping, don't easily sell your asset but rather hold it for future better price to be achieved.
Kpmaline

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

2 da Moon

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:12:44 AM

not always.. not all coins in trade have the same chart.. dump/pump are not similar in all coins.. you can't ensure it will not dump more
for ex; if you had bought after -30% dump if it sort of sh!t coins and  continue dumping another -40% the next day
Or it was in the top 3 weeks [high 200%] and what you are seeing Just minus 30 of total previous pump...
first of all "buy low sell high" Study the graph of that X coin it's ups and downs.. if it has support Or not.. community ,, scam or legit
Kpmaline

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

2 da Moon

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:24:03 AM

Otherwise, better to buy (low) when ppl sell in panic  (low).. and sell (high)when ppl start to buy in panic (high)
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:42:30 AM

After the bitcoin price drops very dip, it won't stay at longer situations but eventually recover back to higher value. The opportunity after buying at dumped price is great when it comes to profitable returns, and no regrets after all. If we see the price pumping, don't easily sell your asset but rather hold it for future better price to be achieved.
a good chance when buying bitcoin when it falls. market cryptocurrency different from forex that can make our assets become 0. although after we buy then still down, as long as we have not sold our assets are still intact.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
pandoraaktor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:55:01 AM

In all trade cases everyone wants to buy cheaply and sell for as expensive as ever
not only in the cryptos trading.

However, only a few reliable cryptocurrencies for trading.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

Well, before I buy when the price drops sharply I wait till it's secure. For example, the price goes down, I'll wait if it'll go low again for 1 - 2 days, then if it doesn't I'll buy, because my instinct tells me that it will start recovering. It's my strategy though so I can't say that it's 100% effective, but it's effective for me. Just want to share.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

After the bitcoin value drops exceptionally plunge, it won't remain at longer circumstances yet in the end recoup back to higher esteem. The open door in the wake of purchasing at dumped cost is incredible with regards to productive returns, and no second thoughts all things considered. On the off chance that we see the cost pumping, don't effectively offer your benefit but instead hold it for future better cost to be accomplished.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

Good day, mates.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.

When the price value drops sharply, of course I buy it to the fullest capital I have especially if this is ethereum, Neo, waves, or xem. Perhaps and I

guess this is what all good traders doing it then. And this is the flow actually of trading industry.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

Good day, mates.

Yes I do for I believe that it is a wise strategy to buy at low and hodl it until you reach your target price. It is important that we'll know when's the right time to buy to get rid of losses. As for me, buying when the price drops sharply is a good idea for us to maximize our future profit.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

In all trade cases everyone wants to buy cheaply and sell for as expensive as ever
not only in the cryptos trading.

However, only a few reliable cryptocurrencies for trading.
Well buy when price drops a good chance to have. This is important to verify your best chance to invest in crypto as it can gives you profit. Their is a sharp rising so patient also is necessary.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

Investing when there is a price drop is good strategy if you know how to go about it. It is not for day traders rather suits long term traders who will wait for some time before their profit will emerge. You must be courageous to wait because some time the price may dip further. 
Katfilka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

In my opinion the best times to buy coin is when the downtrend finish, because if we buy coin when still in downtrend we can not predict the deepest of price. Wait patient for the deepest price and the price consolidate a few hours and any 1 bullish candle, and this moment is good times to buy it.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:40:29 PM

Good day, mates.

In principle, good advice, good strategy! only need to choose good projects, and not "buy from below and get a second floor as a gift."
pavka

Activity: 322

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:59:16 PM

In my opinion the best times to buy coin is when the downtrend finish, because if we buy coin when still in downtrend we can not predict the deepest of price. Wait patient for the deepest price and the price consolidate a few hours and any 1 bullish candle, and this moment is good times to buy it.
I agree with the fact that after the fall of the course it is necessary to wait for at least a slight uplift. Otherwise, it will not be possible to grope for the bottom. In this case, do not be afraid that the coin will rise sharply, since before the start there is always a small swing.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
coconutter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

Of course, that is the best time in where you should try to invest, otherwise, how do you expect to make money out of it? Investing on the moment of the dip is the best way to go on this market, at least, that is my actual strategy

makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:40:26 PM

I agree with the fact that after the fall of the course it is necessary to wait for at least a slight uplift. Otherwise, it will not be possible to grope for the bottom. In this case, do not be afraid that the coin will rise sharply, since before the start there is always a small swing.
Yes if there is chance I will buy bitcoin since I really want to grab this chance and opportunity to have this in my life, I will always support bitcoin no matter what and I truly believe that this kind of opportunity would really change our life and our economy.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

I buy altcoins when this situation happens. I am sure that we must use all the chances that the bear market gives us and invest in the best cryptocurrencies.
MrzinVn

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

I bought them when they went down and sold out when they went up. But the market is hard to guess sometimes I have failed.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

Of course, when the price drops on that time best opportunity to buy altcoin sharply. If you know about cryptocurrency trading you need to buy when the market price is shown red signal because after red signal you must see cryptocurrency show green signal so don’t west your time must buy when the price drops. I always make a profit buying altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: