Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ?  (Read 3980 times)
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

Yes, i do because it's already a chance to buy a good quantity of tokens that i already have. Sad to say that others didn't make the drop of prices as an opportunity for them to be able to buy cryptocurrencies at a lower price. Maybe they're just afraid to buy because the price might even fall down a little bit more.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

One has to be very cautious when considering  buying from a coin that is rapidly falling in price. It may have been due to a negative  incidence such as a security  breach by hackers or an exit scam, much like what bit connect did back then. Be sure it is none of the above before you buy
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley :)Great buddy. I am also following the same. Few weeks before i bought some potential coins for trade. Now its slowly recovering;

People are suddenly afraid to buy cryptocoins when it dropped. They doesnt understand that is right time for investment.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

I am an Adi Bitcoin investor. At first, when we did not understand Bitcoin. For this, I have lost a lot of money. Since then, I have noticed in several exchange markets that when the Bitcoin drops prices? And whenever I know the price drop, I can buy Bitcoin at the same time.
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

It's correct. Wait until the prices drop, you will earn some decent money but keep going down, you should withdraw and keep the remaining money so that you do not lose a lot. And keep waiting for the opportunity to come, you have to know the situation and invest properly.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:29:42 PM

Yes you are right. I also buy more coins when the price is go down.i am since last two years into this cryptomarket and many times i seen that the proce of coins go to the very deep and everytime after high deep the price will again increase too much high very rapidly after some period.i experienced this type of situation many times so whenever the price is go down i will buy more and more coins ad sell them when the price will go high and get profits.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

buying cryptocurrency while its price drop sharply could be best decision for us.but is contain high risk too, because much people still seliing and its very risky to buy.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kopamo

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:17:11 PM

Wow,  nice tricks it. I also buy coin when market is down but now  market is deeply dump I think  just  buy coin and hold it
supporterb

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

All time when I see coins down so much, then I like to buy coin and hold for upcoming days for profits.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:43:30 PM

Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool
This time is not for crypto trader price of coins are going to low and low.Crypto market and all altcoin price depends on bitcoin price so if you want to buy any coin always focus on bitcoin price. So when bitcoin price down then you can buy some good coin and hold until get profit. But most of the time we want to more profit and become very greedy and lost our money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

Good day, mates.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.

Absolutely yes, you should always take advantage of the market whenever it was dumping because in this way you can earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.

luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:06:17 PM

I`m not buying everything, but just carefully chosed coins of tested and worthy projects. Of a coin which is already a stand-alone cryptocurrency, without running developers project.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

Yes of course, that is what we all are doing when the prices are crashing, dont you think that this is the only way to make profit out there? Mate, this is the only way

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Fayefot

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:31:33 PM

Thanks for your recommendation. For me i dont just buy when a coin price drop sharply because some of which become stable at very low price. I ask some people if it is good to buy the coin that is dropping in price. And I do research on it if it has potential to rise again. That is what im doing.

voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:08:50 AM

Yes I use to buy when the price drops sharply but I do buy a good and great coin or token. However, before I buy any token or coin I use to read the white paper and also get more information about the token. Wiseness is the order of he day when you want to buy token. Also,f you buy a good token to can make profit only if you hold to let that time comes.
Choosing coins to invest is an important factor in the success of investing in this market. Once you have selected a potential coin, it is easy to determine where you buy. Now is the time when investors can buy some good coins that are very cheap on the cryptocurrency market, allocating funds to the DCA when coins continue to fall to reduce risk.
Irrespective of the fall in the prices of all crypto currencies, we can have huge profits by applying this strategy in long run. This is because in the short run, you just cannot expect profit in short term holding but you can in long term because in long run, the prices will rise as the market is dynamic and there might be good rise in market values till December so better invest now and hold in order to maximize your profit margin.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

It depends on how much valuable the coin will be valued and how much time will it take to recover from the price that it is currently in to the previous price., in the case of coins which have a higher market it is guaranteed mostly that a fast recovery will occur for others it might be a death call,
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

Yes, i do because it's already a chance to buy a good quantity of tokens that i already have. Sad to say that others didn't make the drop of prices as an opportunity for them to be able to buy cryptocurrencies at a lower price. Maybe they're just afraid to buy because the price might even fall down a little bit more.

Of course, I do, my friend. it is the only chance to get the profit as you buy the cryptocurrencies for the lowest prices. Meanwhile, you must remember about the risk as the market fall can last long.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

well, some coins don't recover enough. Some ico down like -10x, do i want to buy a coin that's so deep in that level, i will if that's the next eth
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

well, some coins don't recover enough. Some ico down like -10x, do i want to buy a coin that's so deep in that level, i will if that's the next eth

This is absolutely right in this case. There have been so many coins that just came and went away like nothing. When people saw the trending force driven by bitcoin, they just gathered and started working on blockchain thing. Then there was coming so many ICOs and coins time to time but all in vain. Only limited number of coins are now existing and all other seized to death.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Good day, mates.

Yes i will buy when the price is drop sharply because it is the best thing to get a much profits. Just like my cousin she buy when the price is drop that why she can earn a profits .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: