Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ?  (Read 3980 times)
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:04:39 PM

it's a very interesting strategy to try, but it will take a long time if you want to make a profit. and also the possibility to rise again at a normal price requires a short time on this month.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinMyLife

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

To be honest I am just speaking about buying cryptocurrency when it reaches the bottom of the price, but I'm buying some of those with my money very rarely, I prefer to do bounties and get my rewards for free.
Interesting, that is very good if you can get such amount of money from a bounty campaign that can help you financially. But that there is too much risk while working for a bounty campaign to waste your time only, because a lot of bounties campaigns proved as scam.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:41:41 PM

Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

You have a very good strategy, investing a huge amount when the market price is dropping is the best idea because in this way you can take advantage about the market price in order to earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:50:54 PM

Good day, mates.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.

That kind of strategy is good because when the market is dropping we have a opportunity to buy more and hold it until the market will have good increase so we will get a good profit.
samuland5

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:23:45 AM

it's a very interesting strategy to try, but it will take a long time if you want to make a profit. and also the possibility to rise again at a normal price requires a short time on this month.
In fact most the traders have the only strategy to get chance and invest money in bitcoin when it s trading in its lowest price and then it sell it when the price reach to a certain high and just before the price again start dumping. i have the same strategy and always trying to buy bitcoin in a reasonable and low price.
Ruslanabramov748

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:57:51 PM

Yes, but I look at the overall picture of prices per day, and if the price is kept at a good level, then buy Smiley
Renegadegate

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

It seems to me that buying at the sharp drop in price makes pretty good sense. However, "after sharp drop, there should be sharp rising" isn't 100% true. Just keep it in mind so you won't make any serious mistakes in case there isn't any "sharp rising" Cool
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

Yes, but I look at the overall picture of prices per day, and if the price is kept at a good level, then buy Smiley
How much do you think is a good price to buy more? Many people do not know the current price of bitcoin is good or bad because the overall picture is almost unchanged.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

How much do you think is a good price to buy more? Many people do not know the current price of bitcoin is good or bad because the overall picture is almost unchanged.
The current price of Bitcoin is a good price to buy. It seems that the price go high as the trend lines shows the resistance is going to turn a support once again and Bitcoin price can go up to 10% in a single rally. No one knows what exactly will happen in the next 48 hours but things are going in favour of Bitcoin price to go high. If the whales didn't sell a huge number of Bitcoin the price can touch $7500 easily.
Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

Although i have never be moved to buy a coin because the market price has dropped sharply. Many believe that the right time t buy any coin is when the market price drops to a level that most people can afford.But in my opinion, i think anytime is right to buy a coin.
vutienthanh

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

In my opinion, do not be foolish when you dive into the bottom of the downtrend, I just choose a reasonable price to buy the copper that I want but never intend to buy the bottom. Previously it was possible after the price fell sharply then the price would rise very strong and we call it the current wave of trading shows are not available, investors are not interested. Then what will create a wave or when to catch the bottom we will recognize the bitter end, the bottom today is the peak of tomorrow. Good luck
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:21:09 PM

Good day, mates.

Other people may just be scared of doing so at this moment since the market is on a long term downtrend. The market continuously fell from the beginning of this year and yet, same situation is still occuring at this moment. It might be the factor which scares them to do invest at times like this desoite of the huge opportunity which is awaiting.  We just can't push everyone to do so .

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:24:54 PM

Mostly is the currents are sharply down i will buy more , but they have disadvantage of investing if the coin are dump because if you are already invested to the coin who dump more you lose  some of your capital.  the advantage of this once the coin that you invested increase you can earn more money . It's your choice if you want to wait to down the price more or you buy now.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

Good day, mates.

Buying during the price is in the dip is an opportunity but also need to consedired the risk because have possible to droop and drop continually the value if this scenario you encounter do not panic just wait the right time. Hold you bitcoin or altcoins to aboid cut the loses because is a part of investing in crypto have to be patience while the price continually dropping.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:45:46 AM

I did it too but finally i got loss because the price keep down, when down trend in crypto market is better wait patiently for the deepest price because as we know the price of crypto can be going down to 90%.

zeromproject

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:59:27 AM

Sometimes I do, but these days, the whale tends to drop the price sharply one more in a short time, so It is very difficult to decide whether to buy.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:15:57 AM

It depends on the situation. From what I have observed in the last months, it takes  3-5 months before the altcoins reached their bottom prices. It starts first when the rise of altcoins stop or bitcoins stops on gaining value and then I count a few months like 4 and then that is the time I buy them.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:47:05 AM

To buy coins when it sharply goes down in the market,is always take an advantage towards earning too much profits. But,you should keeping a right choices of coins to buy and invest. Choose only those coins has a potential to grow up and be profitable.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

It depends on the situation. From what I have observed in the last months, it takes  3-5 months before the altcoins reached their bottom prices. It starts first when the rise of altcoins stop or bitcoins stops on gaining value and then I count a few months like 4 and then that is the time I buy them.
Well i believe that the big opportunity in the dip. If we are going to buy on this dip we only need to have more capital because we can really gain on it if the price rise by only buying and holding. We need to make buy on dip because maybe in the near future we cannot afford to buy it.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

Well i believe that the big opportunity in the dip. If we are going to buy on this dip we only need to have more capital because we can really gain on it if the price rise by only buying and holding. We need to make buy on dip because maybe in the near future we cannot afford to buy it.
Yes that's why buying in the dip is a huge opportunity for us because it give us a chance to buy the coin on its low price and have it many so that we can position in the market that have a big possibility to pump anytime that can help us to earn a huge profit in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: