Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4434 times)
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

There's a possibility since cryptocurrency is a virtual form of money. In the future, if issues on scalability, transaction delays, etc. would be resolved it might totally replace traditional currency.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

Yes, I think crypto will end cash. Cash is nearly extinct anyway in many places. It is a relic of a bygone era, we are moving towards a global instant electronic payment system, and crypto is the end state.

miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

cash is turning obsolete anyway. Sweden is already almost there to be cashless society without crypticurrency impact. Whether fiat will be subbed by crypto, we shall see, but cash will disappear
Yes but how about other countries most especially those who are in the third world country? the innovation through different nations are different in many ways, we can tell Sweden's path are going for the cashless society but how about some countries who are slowly progressing by means of currencies technologies and systems like the wide adaptation of visa and other types of card, fiat in the future will digitalized by not in this present times.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

not really, due to the transaction fee and the time of transaction.
Imagine if you want to buy a burger priced 5$, and you have to spend 10$ for fee and wait for 1-10 hours to complete the transaction XD
unless there will be a very good cryptocoins that can handle all those problems
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

no its not. a traditional paper money (cash) is hard to replace with crypto currency. not all people are have a knowledge about crypto. although it is more easy to us to make more transactions in just one click. but more people cant live without cash. we are in modern world but not all country are modern too like we had.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

it is hard to implement a cashless community, even we are in a modern world. we cannot hide the truth that theres a place that has more poorer people exist, so how to they use cypto if they dont have enough knowledge about it, or even a internet connection to use this crypyo currency. although by using crypto it is more easy to us to use this for more good reasons. so for me it takes more year before cashless will implement and totally kill by crypto.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

Crypto currencies never kill cash as fiat currency can be used anywhere but crypto currencies can be used only through internet and internet is not available everywhere and everytime. Only some percentage of overall population know widely about crypto currencies and it will take long time to be populated it to everyone.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
bamb

Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

Eventually cash will go extinct as a result of fine and superior technology that will render fiat obsolete! Bitcoin has set a precedent for that to happen. Today, you can send millions of dollars accoss bother with no third party! You can also be sure of the securityof your fund without having to worry about loss!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

There's a possibility since cryptocurrency is a virtual form of money. In the future, if issues on scalability, transaction delays, etc. would be resolved it might totally replace traditional currency.
Money is constantly evolving and cryptocurrency is just its latest incarnation. In the past, we have seen commodities like salt and alcohol used as currency followed by metals and finally the centralization of government fiat money. For all these cases, it isn’t the form of money that matters but the functions it serves. In every way cryptocurrency has huge advantages over paper money this is why it will ultimately dominate all other forms of exchange.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

if you look at the development of digital currencies and current cryptocurrency you can certainly conclude that the future of cryptocurrency is very useful in the future and certainly cryptocurrency can turn off the circulation of cash.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

In my opinion altcoin will never kill cash, they are only strong in cross-border transactions, and domestic trading, perhaps we will use cash more convenient. And if altcoin killing cash can only happen in some big countries like the United States, Japan, Korea ... etc .. But still some people restrict the use of computers, smart phones. They can not trade Bitcoin.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

I think it is entirely possible that in my country, now most people don't use cash to pay, most of the time we will use Alipay, so I think Cryptocurrency will kill the cash in the future.

trademindxofficial

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

I think there are many use cases for crypto, however, ultimately to break into the mainstream many hurdles have to be overcome - not least political, legal and regulatory.
Enzo05

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

I don't think fiat will be replace by cryptocurrency  Bitcoin and altcoin will be more popular but not to replace fiat currency . That is only my opinion .
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

I don't things so, it will kill cash. Because some country not accept cryptocurrency yet. Need regulation and legalized cryptocurrency first.
Some government afraid can't tracking who the person do illegal transaction in cryptocurrency, can't control cyptocurrency etc.
I sure cash still need for transactions. But for online transactions I believe cryptocurrency can be a leader in online transactions. Still many people don't understand yet in cryptocurrency.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

It is much more convenient to use electronic money than to carry a bunch of papers . And in terms of security cryptocurrency is still good . I think soon to replace Fiat money
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

It is much more convenient to use electronic money than to carry a bunch of papers . And in terms of security cryptocurrency is still good . I think soon to replace Fiat money
Yes, Alipay is very popular in China, you can shop without taking any cash, just use you phone which has installed the Alipay app. But for crypto money, transfer needs fee, which is more expensive than that.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████