Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4434 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

Lately, a lot has been said about this kind of thing. I think that this is obvious and predictable, we must abandon paper bills, because today they will not be needed. We all can use electronic means.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

It wont really kill the cash or fiat system but it will eventually replace the cash or fiat system in the future,the blockchain technology could replace the corrupt and centralized banking system and all of the people will enjoy less taxes with their money,if the governments will adopt the blockchain surely all the payment system in the world will change and will use the cryptocurrencies instead of the fiat currencies.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

If the most of the government this year would start to adopt the technology behind cryptocurrencies which is blockchain it really can repalce cash or the fiat system,banks will be replaced by the cryptocurrency banks and our assets would be in all digital form,cash would soon be extinct and all of the people will use cryptocurrencies in the future,but the fait of our market depends on the countries which will adopt blockchain.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

Might be? when the all the countries will fully adopt the cryptocurrencies surely it will replace the fiat or the banking system.But if these countries will regulate the cryptocurrencies it might be the reason why our community wont make success because if majority of these countries will stop crypto or will ban cryptocurrencies we wont have choice.

kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

i think Cash will only die if all of the governments on the world accept to use cryptos as a main currency for payments, only then banks will accept cryptocurrency as a good place to make developements. rightnow fiat is still the most populat payments on the world but also cryptocurrency is still too weak and too many problems to against Fiat, so at least for  many years in the future that crypto will have the chance to defeat fiat.

Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

I don't think crypto will kill cash. The cash is already dying, because of credit and debit cards. Crypto cannot kill ordinary banking.

Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

I do believe that it will take a very long time to eliminate Fiat Currency since it is a major need and people are used to physical currency. But through the years if technology will be more developed and enhanced there will be a big possibility that Fiat currency will be left behind.I agree that most of the people are trying nee trends knowing that it will do them good and with cryptocurrencies people tend to find it more accessible and efficient than transacting with Fiat currency.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
gerd.h

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Still there many people who even don't know how to use PC and internet in so-called "Third World countries".
So I think that  cash can be killed only in highly developed and developing countries.
ps. I don't understand meaning of your bold words, you could write your thoughts more distinctly.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

yes there will be need more future education for cryptocurrency to society. school have to teach our kids and goverment have to admit that this is the future of our currency. in my country cryptocurrency is so taboo media seems hidden it from public. i feel like im the only one that knows about it and really intrested in it.

i do think cryptocurrency would someday will be the legal payment for anything, but its need more development cause seems like cryptocurrency still volatile which is not good for payment but good for investment. there is a lot thing need to be improve so the cryptocurrency could be accepted by all people around the world and become fix trading tools for transactions.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

I think yes, your statement is futuristic and we will see that fiat will slowly be replaced by dApps that will be able to transfer and pay through crypto currencies in a very efficient way.

AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

No way bud. Crypto will never replace cash but it will blend in well with it

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

It can really replace the fiat system,banking system will soon be replace by the blockchain technology if and only if most of the countries will fully adopt the cryptocurrencies which is really possible because most of the super power countries are carefully searching how will they adopt this new technology.Putin for example an influencer knows that they need to adopt it before its too late because he is a visionary russia will find its way into our market.

husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

Blockchain technology and crypto currencies will grow of course. Crypto currencies can't reach every human, so cash will be with us.

modtakels

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

That is true if most of the countries will adopt the blockchain technology, i am very sure there will be no cash or fiat in the future our money will be all in digital form cryptocurrencies will dominate the payment system,banking system will be replaced by blockchain technology that is why most of the early adopters like us will be the lucky people because we know something that most of people doesnt know that exist.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

This is really possible but it will takes time because most of the countries doesnt have any idea how the blockchain works,and if these countries will fully adopt the use of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology surely the fiat system will soon be phased out and these cryptocurrencies will dominate the payment system in the world.

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:05:55 PM

Lately, a lot has been said about this kind of thing. I think that this is obvious and predictable, we must abandon paper bills, because today they will not be needed. We all can use electronic means.
Having certain coins and other payments sent to a wallet feels okay. Spending money with paper cash is better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:07:36 PM

That is true if most of the countries will adopt the blockchain technology, i am very sure there will be no cash or fiat in the future our money will be all in digital form cryptocurrencies will dominate the payment system,banking system will be replaced by blockchain technology that is why most of the early adopters like us will be the lucky people because we know something that most of people doesnt know that exist.
You probably do not understand what the difference between non-cash money and cryptocurrency. In the future I am sure that there will be no cash. Fiat will move into a cashless form. But this does not mean that the state will use cryptocurrencies in the economy. This is impossible for objective reasons. There may be attempts by various States to create their own cryptocurrency, but they will be unsuccessful.
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

Really going to happen when all of the countries will realize that the blockchain technology will give use more transparency in almost all of the things,voting system can be used with the blockchain technology so that there will be less cheating vote candidates,another thing is the banking system,if there will be some adoption with the banks we can have a transparency with our bank accounts.

Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

I don't think that crypto currency will kill cash since it'll be hard to replace one country's fiat into an unstable local currency. I am sure a lot of people will be against the idea if it happens on a certain country. If only the public were properly informed about how crypto works, I guess it'll be easy for people to switch since they already have an idea about the system.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

This is really possible but it will takes time because most of the countries doesnt have any idea how the blockchain works,and if these countries will fully adopt the use of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology surely the fiat system will soon be phased out and these cryptocurrencies will dominate the payment system in the world.
Even if they studied about Blockchain in the future, cryptocurrencies are not gonna replace cash system. Right now crypto is used only for speculation. Tell me how many percentage of people here want to be BTC or Crypto rich instead of fiat rich. People buy crypto to increase their fiat holdings.

Blah blah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: