Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4431 times)
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:08:30 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 06:08:49 AM by wiro212

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

good imaginination... but cash is money in the physical form of currency, such as banknotes and coins. Cash has now become a very small part of the money supply. Its remaining role is to provide a form of currency storage and payment for those who do not wish to take part in other systems., and make small payments conveniently and promptly, though this latter role is being replaced more and more frequently by electronic payment systems, then born virtual money and virtual currency.
Virtual currency can be used as an alternative to money . In that case, digital currency represents electronic money (e-money).
As such, bitcoin is a digital currency but also a type of virtual currency. Bitcoin and its alternatives are based on cryptographic algorithms, so these kinds of virtual currencies are also called cryptocurrencies. Cash is increasing in circulation day by day.. Maybe for future all transaction adopted with cryptocurrency payment but seems impossible replaced a cash became larger and a standard coin for international payment. only due alternative payment seems possible.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:20:24 AM

I think the paper cash and coins that we have are still useful up to date. In case that our mobile phones or tablets are out of battery, we can still pay for goods and services with fiat currency.

We know that there's no way for us to stop blockchain, not even the banks and government can't stop it. Instead of stopping them, they should be riding with them by just regulating it.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

I think no, fiat will not die because of the cryptocurrencies at this generation but maybe in the future that the world are improving technologies so it might be fiat will not exist because they are using cryptocurrency.

miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

I don't think that it will happen someday because cash is the center of trading in the market and many people  will use cash and don't know how to use cypto currency. Although they know that but the question is,would it be enough to the users to use it even they only use a small amount to buy foods?

Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

I personally do not believe the cash will be replaced by whatever the crypto, although I hope to be mistaken.
The crypto are more to be a value reserve, as are gold or stock markets.
Why do you think so? Cryptocurrency has all the preconditions to replace fiat money.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

I personally do not believe the cash will be replaced by whatever the crypto, although I hope to be mistaken.
Why do you think so? Cryptocurrency has all the preconditions to replace fiat money.

Really? Would you like to receive your salary in BTC and find the next morning it just suffered a devaluation  of 20% overnight?

Whether we like it or not, fiat will keep playing a major role in our lives due to it's stability.

Cryptos are becoming more and more attractive has commodities to invest in instead of leaving the money in the bank.

But I don't see how I can pay my groceries with crypto unstable has it is.

ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Until now, I believe that may become true but I think the "Cryptocurrency" mentioned here are not Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin... It is the cryptocurrency created by governments or organization
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

The present high volatility has nothing to do with bitcoin itself.
Actually, in some country that suffered hyperinflation, the devaluation was much bigger, and we talk about "real" money.

In fact, with bitcoin may be you lose, but may be you are lucky and the next morning it will have a +20% overnight!
You can bet that with fiat money this will never happen!

Btw, in the future may be bitcoin will become more stable, but even in this case it will be very difficult to get completely rid of paper money.
But you know, everything is possible, so may be in short time all of us will have a QRcode tattooed somewhere, or just a chip underskin...
Scaring, but very possible.

Really? Would you like to receive your salary in BTC and find the next morning it just suffered a devaluation  of 20% overnight?

Whether we like it or not, fiat will keep playing a major role in our lives due to it's stability.

Cryptos are becoming more and more attractive has commodities to invest in instead of leaving the money in the bank.

But I don't see how I can pay my groceries with crypto unstable has it is.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
eekkaa

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

it seems from the analysis that I do it seems correct cryptocurrency will kill the circulation of cash, especially paper money because I think it is not very efficient and comfortable, while using cryptocurrency we can transactions efficiently.
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

Crypto currencies are the future. I don’t think we are there yet so it’s hard to say they will kill cash. We are still in the early stages of blockchain technology but we are getting better everyday. Already lots of company accept crypto currencies as a payment method. It’s now the 3 rd option of payment after cash and credit card.

pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

It's still too early to talk about it. We change the cryptocurrency on the fiat and go to the shop.
I can not take bitcoin and go buy bread.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

No, especially here in our country. Only few knows about bitcoin and cryptos. Plus the negative information spread by media. Making it more unappealing to the general public. There are still lots of my countrymen who are computer illiterate or does not own gadgets.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

It seems to me that digital money will really displace ordinary money. However this will not happen soon. But the first signs of this process are obvious. Let’s wait until Bitcoin and Ethereum ATMs will appear on every street.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:21:08 PM

If you say about hard cash then yes cryptocurrency is one of the reason while their is a curtailing on cash circulation. But yes this is true that crypto is not the sole reason behind it. The digital banking is the major culprit in it. But what I feel is that we were in a lesser trap when we were using cash with use of banking money we are in a much major doom as banks are creating money just out of thin air. Crypto currency is the only way out towards some real money.
MAJICOIN

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

I think the educated people will use this digital money and the other people will still use paper money and the digital money will not kill cash the cash will be also used by banks and other financial institutions and this is not a problem we can use both of the currencies the electronic money like credit cards and debit cards are also we using in the previous years and in the future most of the transactions will takes place through digital money like bitcoin and other altcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

We are living in the digital age that is why most of the things would be in digital form,that is very possible to happen when most of the countries will adopt cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology in the future,there will be some massive adoption wordwide and if that happens surely the fiat and the banking system will come to its end.

SameerSony

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

In order for bitcoin to become a full currency, absolutely independent of the dollar and euro, it is necessary that everything be sold in bitcoin, everyone received salaries in bitcoin. Then you will not care what course bitcoin in relation to Fiat. But as long as we pay Fiat this is not possible.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

This market will not completely supplant the dollar or other paper money, but will take a large market share and everyone will use coins, because it is fast and safe

Yeah, just like everything else in the world, as we and AI continue to develop, complexity and specialization continue to spiral outward. There is room for everything from bartering to multi-signature smart contracts in this 2018 earth that we live on.

I hope that crypto will kind of hurt government control and regulations though.

That would be great

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:40:26 PM

In my opinion cryptocurrency will be only for special group of people. Too much people do not know about it and if know, do not trust it. So normal cash will stay with us long time
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

I think that to believe that in the near future there will be absolutely no cash at all this is stupid. In the future I think that cash will simply not be needed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: