Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4434 times)
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

It is possible in future but no sooner,Crypto world just start and growing rapidly one day will commonly used overall the globe. Cryptocurency have many benefits its transaction is quick and secure no hurdle and no paper work it made life easier thats people attract from it and invest in cryptocuurrency.

CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

I hope that the cryptocurrency will become more stable and comprehensive and in the future we will be able to conclude smart contracts and pay with the cryptos.

afterdark

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

Where cash is needed, they will always be there. Crypto can not replace cash ever. Crypto is electronic money. Development will depend on the legalization of payments. Of course, this is more convenient and much faster than working with banks. BUT there are many BUT .. This is not beneficial for the government ...
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

It is not true with my regard for some reasons. Cryptocurrency is an on line electronic money transacted on line within the same category of users and which is limited to these Users alone without any form of middlemen and things like that. Cash as legal tender is fiat, real and physically used by everyone in the economy for buying and selling of commodities, and this may include middle men assistance,i.e Bank. Decisively, Crypto can never kill cash because they might be both currencies, but are existing on different level within different category of users.
sanjay6121

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

it will be never easy to replace cash with cryptocurrency. there is no country whose all citizens educated and computer friendly. so replacement of cash is not possible at all.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

I believe in crypto-currencies, and I am sure that this is the future, but will refuse from fiat money, at the moment it is impossible, even though some shops and countries accept crypto-currencies as a means of payment. But in the future the situation may change.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

Probably yes, because right now we are living in advance technology that many people love to use digital money although some of countrymen that are not computer educated and does not have gadgets prefer to use paper money. And also cryptocurrency attract many people to invest instead to keep their money in the bank, which takes only small amount of interest to get. So maybe after a hundreds or thousands decade it will be possible, let’s just hope for the better future.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

With what we have right now, transactions with crypto-currency is not that really fast and reliable. And it is not even backed up by any insurance and legal remedies if there was a problem with transferring cryptos.
I think this is one of the issues why most businesses are not comfortable with crypto. We have seen so many problems with exchanges and everything, being hacked or unstable or untrustworthy.

GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

Definitely not in the current state of crypto (fees can seriously add up for small transactions plus the time it takes to process transactions). However, long term, I could definitely see it becoming more popular than cash. I think cash will always be a thing, just like how checks are still a thing. They aren't popular, but some people still keep a checkbook just in case a debit card reader is down.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

i think is right, because crypto is an inovation about maney digital.
digital money is absolutly possible to kill cash money and be the new future of money.
and i think the money in the future is just a digital number.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

i don't think,
the market is now every red and it gets worse
they're trying to destroy digital money.  Cry
boybadbi

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

I am sure that everything has its time! As you know, in the 2000s, many people did not know about the Internet and continued to write letters on paper. Time passed, and everything changed. Believe me, the block chain is not HYIP - it's a concrete phenomenon! It arose and develops. For this, the time will come when the money will become completely irrelevant.

CROWD MACHINE
Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders (https://www.crowdmachine.com/)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

Yes, crypto currency will definitely kill cash but it may take some time. 100 years back we used gold and silver for exchange of goods, after this we use paper currency for exchange. Now its time to replace paper currency with crypto currency. Once crypto currency is accepted by all countries then paper currency will be null and void, we can have those paper currency in the museum.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

Impossible. Cryptocurrency is only using at online and you can not use this system physically. If you can not use this system physically then how it will be the main money of that country. All the coins of cryptocurrency is online system so there is no chance to use these coins at physical use. These coins are limited coin so that not every person can use these coin and this is the main cause to can not replace cash by these coins. Some of the governments have already banned bitcoin at their country so that there is no chance to use these coins as main currency at their country. You can say that it is impossible to replace cash by cryptocurrency.
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

Cash kills itslelf since they started print it as much as they want, so old time economic shit model has to die, blockchain will change the world because of three key issues it addresses: decentralization, security, and incentives aligned with outcomes.
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

This is possible because, anything acting as money must satisfy three things: it must be a store of wealth, it must be a unit of measure, and it must be a medium of exchange. Which cryptos currency have pass almost every stage. Futhermore, there are things cryptos currency can do which money cannot do.
These are:
1 Cryptocurrency produces a significant amount of data that can be used for precise modeling of the entire money market, and the consumer demand preferences of those wanting to hold the currency.
2 National borders and currency exchange requirements are outdated and limit growth in an increasingly globalized world. Despotic and ineffectual regimes cause suffering because outsiders do not trust their currencies. Cryptocurrency solves these issues by knocking down arbitrary international transaction barriers. This allows for more free exchange on a scale not seen previously.
3 People believe in the power of cryptocurrency. This is more important than you may think. Expectations play a huge role in economic systems (a key driver of hyperinflation is people’s total lack of faith in a currency).
4 Distributed systems, like blockchain, are way more robust than centralized systems. They respond faster, they converge to consumer demands quicker, and they can’t be threatened by an individual or group. This allows for greater economic growth and eliminates the problem of ruling elites.
With all this reasons and agitation. Cryptocurrency can replace money.
procopiapao

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:46:21 PM

Crypto can never kill cash. Maybe it can be used as a mode of payment and more and more these days are usong bitcoin in paying some stuffs. Anyways, maybe someday in the future when crypto is developed and orderly regulated, money can be replaced by crypto. We are not sure of what tomorrow may bring.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

Cash isn't going anywhere for at least few decades. Saying that its going to die is just wrong. Things which have been here for centuries don't get killed this fast. With time technology is innovating and everything is going digital and with it Cryptocurrencies are going to be the fore runner of it.

emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:53:00 PM

Crypto may kill cash but it may take even up to the year 2050 or the year 2030 the earliest. Many people would use crypto in real world by 2020 and mass adoption may set in by 2025. I'm not sure if crypto can kill cash but I know banks will not let themselves be defeated by blockchain technologies. They're currently partnering with crypto so I'm sure FIAT is here to stay for upcoming years.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

Electronic money will probably partially replace cash (in Swedish for example in lot of shops you can pay only with credit card) in the next future.
Governments want more and more control, and they push for this solution.
But electronic obviously doesn't mean crypto. Actually, it's exact the opposite of crypto.
So, we'll see which model will win.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: