Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4434 times)
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

In my opinion is that the cryptocurrency is not intended to completely displace existing systems of cash and non-cash settlements. Cryptocurrency is an additional opportunity for mutual settlements.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

Yep we all belive in that but dont think it will come so soon but some day it will be i belive we need time for that ,maybe 8-10 years but maybe much more soon who knows.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

harriwo

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

Cryptocurrencies are an addition and no replacement for existing systems of cash. Besides the question of technical feasibility (transaction speed and cost) I highly doubt its politically or socially realizable as long as the majority of people are still doubtful.
Whitebit42

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

Many people say this to attract traffic to their projects. Maybe, yes, maybe not. You should just work as far as possible and not focus on it.
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

I think it is too early to say or predict will crypto kill cash in future. There are still a lot people who do not know what is it.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

This market is very new. Few people just know blockchain and crptocurrency. I think We have long period to share this technology to all world. I believe This technology will improve itself and It will pass instead of cash.

ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

Bitcoin has already popular in the whole world. It is very convenient to use since it is an online currency that is ideal for online payment and transactions. But even if bitcoin has done this far, i don't think the cash will be vanish in our community. Still the cash money are useful in many instances. 

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this
IF you look at many of the world's countries they are behind in tech & many other things (3rd world) countries so that's why their is a need for cash may be in the future we depend totally on these types of currencies right now physical cash is the language every one understands even a child maybe we will see these types of currencies talking over all of the world like in the futuristic movies we see their is no cash use
Jannalsieh

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

What are those words in BOLD?  Grin
Anyway, I don't think that digital assets in a decentralized platform can put an end to money paper or fiat.
On anther note, this digital currency is very new and young, which means only a few people knew of this to date.
With that, we can say that supporters with digital currency pails in comparison with that of fiat.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

I do not know the country in which electronic money would completely replace cash. Cryptocurrency will not soon completely conquer our wallets. It need time. So be patient. Sooner or later it will become a reality.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

Cash, in the sense of coins and banking notes, is already dying and being replaced by credit cards and other forms of electronic payment.

I find it amusing when I read people referring to crypto assets as a big revolution because it is digital money.

WTF?

How many of you still gets paid in live cash? How many of you pays for your groceries, drinks, etc with live cash?

Do you honestly believe you have a small pile of notes with your name written on it at the bank's vault?

Guys, we have been using digital money for decades! Our salaries, our savings, our debts are nothing but zeros and ones in banking databases!

So digital money is powering the world's economy for a long time now.

The real problem is about regulation, currency emission, taxes and all the other financial stuff.

Don't you get it? In every country there are laws against counterfeiting money. But now we can make money at home! Crypto money!

And our governments are not happy with it...

lukasccbrauer

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

It can be happen only when internet will be everywhere and stable. Now it is impossible. What will be use people who live in the region where is bad internet?
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

Cryptocurrency will kill fiat currency, it will be true but it will take time because crypto currency need internet and computer for transaction. Whereas fiat currency does not need any modern aid. There will be simple solutions to transfer crypto after that we can think to replace Fiat currency with crypto.

I don't think this is going to be a Cryptocurrency and fiat money fight. Each of them performs its function and will exist separately and between them will be an exchange in the market. Each of them serves its own purposes and will exist separately and between them will be an exchange in the market. I don't think that there will be only cryptocurrency.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
lukasccbrauer

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Is this information accurate or not? I am intending to invest
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

I think cash will still be in use for years but there will surely be more adoption of digital currencies in the future
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

I don`t think so. Cash will exist in parallel with cryptocurrencies just with a little percent of dominance, and it would not happen soon.
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

It's not easy to kill Fiat with currency. There are many other mediam Of payment and Crypto coins are another mediam if payment that will be accepted soon by government because of huge public demand.

forevergala

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

I belive, that not in a distant future cryptocurrency will kill cash. i think that cryptocurrency still has a short ways to go to be accepted by society
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

I don't think cash can really die off honestly.  Tons of people will still want to change money for goods or services without being tracked on some system.  Maybe in a few decades we can think about moving away from paper money in general, but I think it's a long way off.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

I belive, that not in a distant future cryptocurrency will kill cash. i think that cryptocurrency still has a short ways to go to be accepted by society

What exact ways? You're giving a weak statements, cryptocurrency will never beat up the fiat currency, maximum it may be accepted in most developed countries just like bank cards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: