Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4434 times)
iellai

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

I dont believe it will kill cash. Cash is still massive and used worldwide. But instead of killing cash, cryptocurrency is evolving in a way that its helping the community and the world. have a new way of transacting goods and services provided online and around the world.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

In developed countries, cryptocurrency will definitely threaten Fiat currency some time in near future, but in developing and poor countries, where many people have still not heard of cryptocurrency, it has a long way to go.

Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

I don't think that cryptocurrency can be able to kill cash completely. It seems to me that they will exist side by side for a long time. Maybe one-day cryptocurrency becomes the number one currency of the world but fiat will not die completely.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

Crypto currencies never kill cash as fiat currency can be used anywhere but crypto currencies can be used only through internet and internet is not available everywhere and everytime. Only some percentage of overall population know widely about crypto currencies and it will take long time to be populated it to everyone.
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

This may take a long time. I estimate it will take 20 years. It takes 20 years to completely eliminate cash. Moreover, many countries are very backward, which requires patience.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

I think that cryptocurrency has the potential to replace cash, but it is still far from being able to do so because the price of coins is too unstable. Let us think about it. If your electricity bill changes every minute, what do you think?

Exactly! Nobody wants to receive a salary that might be worth 50% the next day. If we want crypto assets to become the mainstream form of payments, we must accept regulation and stability.

Though those crypto  is getting well known because of its unstable prices which we could really earn from its pump and dumps but now if we are talking about in applying it in the real world i do agree that it is very bad if you are receiving your salary  getting dump in the other day because of its value, but if it pump well luckily to us . Though now it is difficult to make it implemented as a payment system.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

"Killing" is rather a harsh word for it. I kind of see it as an opportunity to improve cash. With a digitized outlet, we can finally live in a society without cash. No more delays in change and no more heavy coins. Everything will be cashless. Everything will be digitized. Quite frankly, it is a system without weakness, well except the cutting of electricity off.

pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

This is very difficult in the near future. Digital money can not replace cash money.

Crypto money continues to be traded on stock exchange sites. People are using digital money to make money.

In the following years we will see digital money.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

This is very difficult in the near future. Digital money can not replace cash money.

Crypto money continues to be traded on stock exchange sites. People are using digital money to make money.

In the following years we will see digital money.
Despite made lot of news in the recent times cryptocurrency cannot replace cash or kill cash. Huge percentage of people are still using cash for their transactions, only few group of people are in the crypto, so expecting to kill cash is highly impossible.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
bitcoinmux

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:26:18 PM

Everyone wanted a new technology to be adopted and need some changes and according to me its an great idea to choose cryptocurrency instead of older currencies and i think it is possible within few Years that everyone would recommend cryptocurrency instead of fiat currency.
danchozind999

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

At least not in the coming years as currently older generations are not it savvy and they are not used to paying with crypto or apps on phone. Maybe 20 or 30 years later the seniors are replace by the juniors which are more it savvy and most or even all the countries are already using technology payment so there is a bigger market potential for crypto.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

I think that cryptocurrency and cash can easily co-exist. Both are good for different purposes and in different places. It is strange for me to hear that crypto will be used by “smart” people. I cannot get what the author meant to say. My grandma will never ever use cryptocurrency, does it really make her dumb?Smiley

Barraken

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

This market will not completely supplant the dollar or other paper money, but will take a large market share and everyone will use coins, because it is fast and safe

The bitcoin cash, bitcoin, ETH are all very fast. BTC has lighting network. It could be very fast.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

in the future crypto may kill cash / fiat but for now it is still a debate for everyone because some people still doubt cryptocurrency and prefer to hold fiat, when in fact if someone holds fiat the longer the value will be shrinking due to inflation but not much who is aware of it, I am sure everyone in the future will begin to realize it and can accept crypto to avoid inflation from fiat.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

Crypto currency is more convenient and faster than ordinary money, so they will replace them naturally with time.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:46:52 AM

money always changed its form, from iron to paper, from paper to digital. it's time for a new form. But it will not be possible to completely switch to crypto currency soon
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

It is very difficult to answer since the market is already down right now. And that dip is affecting others trust in cryptocurrency that will result to less investors and buyers. Fiat is used on real life situations or services and does not change in value.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

Yes, sooner or later crypto will reduce the use of cash money. This is a positive thing because everything will work efficiently and more safely.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:25:27 AM

Not now, it takes a long time to replace cash money. Currently crypto is in another world, and can not yet if it should immediately kill the cash money.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

Today the majority of payments are still dominated by cash, but the use of crypto start lurking and fore may all things can be done without cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: