Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:03:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4431 times)
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

Cryptocurrency will definitely render cash useless if we all adopt it's use in commerce and economic activities.  With cryptocurrency,  you don't have to sweat it since you could pay as many vendors at the same time. Interesting aspect of this is you could do it trustless transactions and agreement.
yeah, it is true that cryptocurrencies can be the best to replace cash, but i dont think it will be so soon, it may take a very long time for cryptocurrencies to grow and expand its popularity to the world, cryptocurrencies are great because we can use them more convinient than any other fiat but it still have disadavantages like too much scams, useless cryptos,... that will make cryptos hard to defeat cash in the future.
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

It is possible that in the future,the cryptocurrency will replace Fiat money. it seems to me that everything goes to this. now cryptocurrency is at the beginning of its development,but wait 10-20 years and it will take its niche.

DarkTaiga

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

I think it's impossible in the future. Right now, cryptocurrency only affects the economy, but not really affect our real life. (payments, exchanges,...). Cryptocurrency need a lot of effort to be widely recognized and used.

Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

Cryptocurrency cannot completely kill cash. It will only reduce the use of physical cash and over dependence on paper money and the banks. The world will continue to use cash. I don't see it being replaced totally with cryptocurrency.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this
i guess it's a final destination point of crypto, if we talk about the play behind the curtains. though casg is the most ancient way of paying, so yeah, it will take time

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

Until now, the negative is more than good events, the countries that are actively going to meet Cryptocurrency can be counted on the fingers, hindering a lot and is still pleased that the main countries are not drowning the cryptocurrency, they think and can make the right decision. At the moment, there is a decline, then the rise of the market, it is impossible to unequivocally say about the future of the cryptocurrency
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

I think that by the time, yes. The governments will fully disagree with crypto as the main payment method very long time, but they will manage the advantage for them and in 10 or more years it will be only payment which we will have. Noone will use cash anymore.

prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

I do not think cryptocurrency will be able to kill any cash in the near future. Because not everyone knows cryptocurrency and even They should have a strong internet connection also because it is required to transact. If it will be used in a developing country then others will not be able to access it due to lack of electricity or internet connection which is the reason why it would be difficult to implement cryptocurrency completely. so I think cryptocurancy and fiat money will still exist and grow.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

Well, cryptocurrency will not kill cash because the government owns a central bank that regulates cash or paper money. The government wants to regulate bitcoin or cryptocurrency to change the paper money. It's not easy to do that, many people are using cash every day than a debit card, credit card, and cryptocurrency.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

Cash isn't dying so easily. Also cryptocurrencies are still at an early stage and there is still time for them to be adopted worldwide and become mainstream. Cash has been around for hundreds of years and killing it will require something huge. Also the biggest advantage of it is that it doesn't require internet to work unlike cryptocurrencies.

TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

electronic money (not necessarily crypto currency) is part of the progress and fiat money will necessarily go away in time.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

I still highly doubt if digital currency will replace the currency of cash that currently we often use. And only a few countries now accept Bitcoin transactions to be used. And that the State has given the rules about using Bitcoin and this I think Bitcoin very in to limit its use.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

Cash isn't dying so easily. Also cryptocurrencies are still at an early stage and there is still time for them to be adopted worldwide and become mainstream. Cash has been around for hundreds of years and killing it will require something huge. Also the biggest advantage of it is that it doesn't require internet to work unlike cryptocurrencies.

Existing cryptocurrencies won't be adopted in place of cash of different countries. Government might bring their own cryptocurrency which will be replacing cash of their own respective country. I agree even if they bring in their own crypto, still physical cash will be tough to completely vanish from the society. Its useless sometimes irritating to pay few pence or cents online, and not always the internet might work properly.

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:16:19 PM

It's an old question.
Nobody knows what the future holds, but given that  cryptocurrencies require the use of advanced technology that will never be available to everyone, most likely the cash will continue to exist.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

Don't see cryptocurrency impacting cash that much.

If a good stablecoin comes along, I can see it replacing things like paypal, however... primarily
for internet purchasing.

But that may be a while.
Katfilka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

This is a very interesting topic. I believe the world is gradually becoming a technological hub. So the idea of cryptocurrency taken over cash is imaginable. Just that a whole lot of work needs to be done to attain that
tintin16

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

It is hard to say that crypto will kill cash because many country banned it and also crypto is need to be stabke their value before it says it kill cash.
Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

No, I dont think so. If it does it will kill the government in return. We have to balance that. That is why many countries are trying to study how to blend cryptocurrency with the existing legal tender. We cant deny that a Government needs tax to do it's duty and purpose. So we have to see the balance.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

In some wealthy countries like the ones in europe and north america, cash may possibly replaced by digital money because they had an advanced and well-placed technology that scattered even in the remotest areas. But a majority of the countries, especially in the so called third countries, will still use the cash because the people is not yet ready for cashless transactions and the technology is not yet well in place.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:57:08 PM

Hello friend, in short term Cryptocurrency Will not replace Cash but maybe in the future it will replace steps by steps, if the goverment accept to use  Cryptocurrency world wide, i think Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: