Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4431 times)
jigsaw97

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:33:30 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

you need a lot of time to get rid of the cash altogether. My opinion is that they will exist in parallel with each other, without resisting each other
well killing this currency the fiat currency are some of the bad decision and this is not as easy as we think for on how does this currency can be killed and to be no more.
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:39:47 AM

I do not believe that this will ever happen , in my opinion this will not happen
zzxcvv

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:50:24 AM

the crypto is not stable . I do not think that crypto can replace conventional money
Raketa7

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

you may be right , but it will happen not earlier than in 10-20 years
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:55:10 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

I think you are right, because electronic money will never be able to kill cash. Simply because the living standards in countries around the world are different, and electronic money is a high-end currency that can not be used in some underdeveloped countries.
In addition, the market has too many negative aspects for the world to accept and put on the world wide payment.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:05:57 AM

I don`t think cryptocurrency kill all cash. A lot of people are not been able or unwilling to use cryptocurrency. I also think the world has no benefit from unity.
AaronVanW

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

I do not figure it will happen, but they can exist both, people ought to have an opportunity in decision between fiat or crypto.And we can see that governments of various nations are as of now contemplating crypto authorization.
Cremmsto

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

many governments will not allow this to happen ....I don't think we'll ever see crypto replace regular money.
SFMiner

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:48:58 AM

I do not appears to accept with that reality of digital money executing the fiat money, reality and certainty is that in the wake of influencing the entire coins and transforming them into benefit, you to at present need to change over it to fiat to have the capacity to spend it most likely so you see it will not kill money, they will make each other more grounded.
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

No, of course, the crypto currency will not kill the fiat money, because for this it must at least be formally legalized in all countries of the world. But the crypto currency can be a good addition to the financial system.
MIXXtagger

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:40:31 AM

Cryptocurrency is possible in the future and  will kill fiat currency. But for this, the cryptocurrency should be convenient for payment but for today it is not so. For many people, cryptocurrency is not understandable and hard to use and this must be changed.
parker99

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

This will never happen, not all the people in the world have an crypto currency or even access to the internet. Maybe around 70% only have the access to the web and almost 40% of that don’t know the crypto.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:39:41 AM

Any progress requires time to mass use it. I think it's only a matter of time before there is a complete abandonment of Fiat money. Can you imagine how many trees we will save, refusing to use paper money. After all, in fact it is also candy wrappers, which we exchange and which have an authorized cost, nothing more, they are not supported by anything. And the use of cryptocurrencies is much more convenient. This direction can only be said only at the initial stages of its origin. And they still grow and grow.
Miguelgreen

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

Maiby some day it Will hapen. Not in this generation i believe. Will take many years to this to work. Millions off people dont know what crypto is, or even exist.
Its utopic Wright Now.
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

I think that everything is possible. new financial technologies, from where the cryptocurrency has appeared, can create a new type of global economy. I hope the cryptofuture will enter our life more and simplify it much more. and as a whole the cryptocurrency will exactly change our world, the technologies will develop faster.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Replacing the cash position still takes time and effort. Crypto is aggressive, but cash has a place in the heart of the world.
Changing a habit is not an easy thing, especially if it has been going on for hundreds of years. Crypto can replace, but later if it is time.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

I personally do not think this can happen so easily. Still fiat money is the basis of the economies of the countries and will hardly be replaced. There is also a side-effect, which is the technology. There are countries where smartphones and the Internet are not part of everyday life, as we are used to, and we take them for granted. There crypto currencies will be used much harder.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

Its not yet killing cash because we still need cash in our everyday life. It may kill or eradicate cash but once the world is knowledgeable about Cryptocurrency. They cannot remove something for something else if people are not knowledgeable by it. They must create efforts to spread it worldwide and let it be known. We need cash to sustain our daily needs and i still prefer cash nowadays in time of troubles.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

It is not easy to eliminate fiat money as it has a long and successful history.
Cryptocurrencies are widely used by several million people only, and the rest 6 billion + people prefer cash and credit cards.

cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

Replacing the cash position still takes time and effort. Crypto is aggressive, but cash has a place in the heart of the world.
Changing a habit is not an easy thing, especially if it has been going on for hundreds of years. Crypto can replace, but later if it is time.
Especial for the billionaire people, they do not care about the future of cryptocurrency.
A small market like cryptocurrency needs to has more investment funds from the rich people in the world.
Of course, the rich people will not spend much money if they have no consensus from the government Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: