Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4431 times)
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this
Yes, I agree with you because it is only the educated and smart people thatcan use cryptocurrency and moreover, there are some people who cannot even afford to invest in crypto or buy a laptop and internet. Crypto and cash are two different thing and another reason whey crypto cannot kill cash is because cash is easy to access, it is mobile and it is also easy to understand. The price of cash is also very stable unlike crypto which is unpredictable and volatile.
avisipa

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

I think we need to imagine what happens when crypto starts replacing fiat money. We will only do crypto transactions like forex. I think global payment instruments should have intrinsic value guaranteed by third parties, so I think we must be careful about what we ask.
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

I gonna love that day when this shit going to take over the fiat.  Grin
kaluwa65

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:42:32 AM

I figure Cash will just bite the dust if the greater part of the administrations on the world acknowledge to utilize cryptos as a principle money for installments, at exactly that point banks will acknowledge digital money as a decent place to make developements. rightnow fiat is as yet the most populat installments on the world yet in addition digital currency is still excessively frail and an excessive number of issues, making it impossible to against Fiat, so at any rate for a long time later on that crypto will have the opportunity to vanquish fiat.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:46:28 AM

It seems your talking about some scenarios in sci-fi movies where all transactions made by just swapping or pressing your fingerprints. Actually, we are in the era where we use 50%cash and 50% electronic payments like debit cards, credit cards and cash cards. We also have this virtual currency where you buy load and pay using QR. Cashless society is actually possible.

I do not believe it. Globally, it is absolutely impossible. there are too many counties that do not use the Internet. They do not know how to read and write even. And there are over a billion of such people. The crypto will not make the society cashless.

I agree with you. Crypto is not so popular in the global scale, but most participants here don't realise it, because most of their friends are involved and they think that it is the case with the rest of the world. It is not, and crypto has a very long way to go before become so popular.
gng

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

at some point in the future it will kill fiat but not in the near future. Blockchain is the future and the blockchain payment will follow. So it will get mass adoption soon but the end of fiat is not near.
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

More recently, Robert Kiyosaki, the author of" Rich dad, poor dad", speaking in support of bitcoin and other digital currencies, called them"national currencies". He also said that eventually cryptocurrencies will displace Fiat, and the us dollar was called a Scam, Coinspeaker quotes.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

Currently, most people use non-cash payment, cards, so the acceptance of a crypto currency as a currency can occur. However, it is not yet possible to guess what will happen.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

Nobody know, but we are far away from such changes. 200 bln market cap is only a start of the long road to replacing cash.
I just save all of my money in crypto and when i need cash I transfer it to credit card and buy something.
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:06:42 AM

Due to the advanced technology,the world is getting changed. With the emergence of crytptocurrency, the world is getting cashless,from paper cash to the cards and now cryptocurrency, slowly and steadily it is going to take place of cash in hand and we will become cashless society someday.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

May be its going to be crypto currency or world "E" currency (like web money or something also) Cash is going to be killed by numbers on the computers and databases. In the next 5 years Its going to happen I think

I have a lot of arguments against your point of view. Do not forget that the majority of people live in poor regions and counties. They do not use the Internet and know only cash. They might never use the crypto. Cash will exist always.
Jenapza

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

It is not good to kill fiat or cash that we hold because there are too many country do banned bitcoin because they not agree by the fast changes of it's price.  But in the future even it is not dead but the bitcoin or crypto can overtake the consumer of cashless money like crypto than fiat that too hustle to use.
Bas01

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

At least not in the coming years as currently older generations are not it savvy and they are not used to paying with crypto or apps on phone.  Wink Smiley
Suharjo

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

I think crypto currencies will not be able to replace fiat currency, because it's not as easy as we imagine. the government will certainly not allow that to happen, because it will disrupt the country's economic system.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

It seems your talking about some scenarios in sci-fi movies where all transactions made by just swapping or pressing your fingerprints. Actually, we are in the era where we use 50%cash and 50% electronic payments like debit cards, credit cards and cash cards. We also have this virtual currency where you buy load and pay using QR. Cashless society is actually possible.

I do not believe it. Globally, it is absolutely impossible. there are too many counties that do not use the Internet. They do not know how to read and write even. And there are over a billion of such people. The crypto will not make the society cashless.

I agree with you. Crypto is not so popular in the global scale, but most participants here don't realise it, because most of their friends are involved and they think that it is the case with the rest of the world. It is not, and crypto has a very long way to go before become so popular.
- Sure, people here always look at things around them and feel that crypto has become very popular and can become a part of life but they do not understand that it's just a very small corner in life, most people who know about crypto are still very rare if we compare it with the world. While cash goes in the opposite direction, showing a face opposite to what is happening with the crypto, cash is extremely powerful and for everyone, it is a part and a daily friend of all people, people may not have crypto but they can not not have cash

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

No. I don't think so. And also it is not what crypto is intended for. In my opinion crypto and fiat money will just co exist in the furture. Nothing will kill anything. They will just exist side by side
Sri Asih

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:36:26 AM

There have been a lot of news like this in the past few days. Cryptocurrency cannot replace cash or kill cash, this is because most people still use cash for their transactions, while only a few groups of people are in crypto, so expecting to kill cash is very unlikely at this time.
Etronix

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

I don't think cryptocurrency will kill cash in this life. Cash is too strong and is accepted throughout the world by everyone. You can buy anything with cash. Compared to cash, cryptocurrency still has a long way to be accepted by the public, if in the future crypto is able to win the hearts of the world community, then that can happen.
bumTUNA999

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

Look at it as an evolution of Cash; the next monetary system. Then it makes more sense, don't look at it as "competition".
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

Cryptocurrency is the latest innovation in currency and payments so will slowly replace cash, credit cards and other payment methods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: