Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4431 times)
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

Digital currency have co-existed with physical cash for the last few decades and its impact on physical cash have been negligible. Crypto-currency is a relatively late invention, but it is quite similar to the other forms of digital currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

Therefore, the government of the countries, first of all China, imposed a ban on the crypt, which can calmly create inflation and displace the national currency. It just seems that crypto-currencies will bring happiness to everyone, but in reality it will be complete chaos. So let it be as it is now.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:20:00 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this

Obviously it is very possible, that cash will die and be completely replaced with electronic card payments etc. In some countries, the solution has been tested to introduce non-cash payments. Cryptocurrency will not kill cash now because cash is still the main choice in various payments.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

I contemplation no, structure disposition not die taking into consideration of the cryptocurrencies at this siring on the contrary possibly in the approaching that the apple are building applications so it energy be structure disposition not live on taking into consideration they are using cryptocurrency.
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

I don't think that crypto will kill cash, because crypto is a digital currency and of course it can never replace cash. not everyone believes in digital money and not everyone knows how to use digital money.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:04:31 AM

i do not think crypto can supplant normal money. it will certainly both continue to be used. as long as the internet is not available everywhere and always, it will be difficult for crypto to prevail.
Emilypowell85

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:45:34 AM

I don't think cryptocurrencies will kill cash. Today, cryptocurrencies are used for trading on exchanges and are not aimed at replacing cash. They replace cash only on the shadow Internet. Perhaps after a time, there will be a cryptocurrency that will be able to replace cash, but it will not be soon.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:42:06 AM

Yes, it is quite possible. After all, this area has not developed for quite a long time and the question of changes in funds is already quite a long time.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:21:15 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

For now I don't think it's possible, because the internet network is nowhere and the government will not allow it.
I believe that crypto can replace like 20-50% of digital money, but not more than that for now, because the situation is still quite heavy for Crypto.

Even the best cryptocurrencies cannot replace fiat for 100% and even by 50%. The majority of the people will never refuse from traditional money and the governments will not allow the digital money to dominate.
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

This is for sure, but it takes a long time and cash will have value in the next decade. But this is the general trend, there will be no cash in the future.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:27:12 AM

Cash will be difficult to replace because Crytpocurency will be difficult for those who do not know how to use the internet and especially villages where they do not have internet access. Fiat will still be available.
ChristianAdorza

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

For me Cryptocurrency will not kill cash because Cryptocurrency has its own purposes why it was exist.Its goal was not killing cash but to lessen the hassle way of transact.money in different area or places in the world.It helps to quick money change and to quick money transfer via online.,and I didn't think that it can kill cash because other cash money has its part in our daily life that also helpful to us.and we also know that not all people know how to access internet.What Cryptocurrency create is to look forward to be more hightech.and to help everyone choose what's best way to used for.
Meskalin54

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:48:25 AM

I don't think that crypto will kill cash)) in future, i suppose, they will coexist.
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

If that is true, it will take a very long time and a long process and various obstacles must be able to pass. Because the wider community in this world has not all accepted the presence of Crypto. The knowledge they know about crypto is still very minimal. There needs to be a lot of reforms to improve quality, facilities so that crypto access can be used easily.
valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

I think cash will never die. This is a good way to store capital. Even if some States give up cash in the future, there will still be individual groups of people who will use cash. Basically of course it will be connected with illegal business.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

No it is not possible to kill the cash completely .There are many digital transaction which takes time.Secondly bitcoin transaction is not accepted in all the countries.
erick0024

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:31:38 AM

Of course it will be so, cash does not meet the requirements of the modern world
Akarsh54692

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

Maybe Cash and cryptocurrency could use both in the future. To think that there are countries especially in rural area or remote places that they don't even use cellphones even tribes in the provinces the can't adopt gadgets so in a way they use money/cash to purchase item on the market.
I agree to that.But first,people in the cities should understand the benefits of using cryptocurrencies.Blockchain is changing the entire dimension of the world these days.For instance,Hostgames which's an ethereum based gaming platform is a very secure place for fantasy game enthusiasts.No hassles of carrying huge amount of cash all the way travelling to various places overseas.
fimtuao

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

Cash will certainly not be killed in such a simple way. Replacing cash with cryptocurrency is a very long process. Although I think there will always be one day, it will definitely not be the present. It will take at least a few decades to achieve.
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:07:05 AM

I don't agree that cryptocurrency will wera off cash in the system. I for instance always want my money to be in cash after I have done with my crypto investment for the scheduled time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: