Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True  (Read 4431 times)
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

I don't think so that cryptocurrency just kill paper money. It is an big market and every currency have the same opportunity to grow. Cryptocurrency only run with the helo of Internet and electricity, where as the fiat currency can work with out Internet and because of this it use in many place where these above facility are not present. Cryptocurrency are highly volatile and irregular in their production and distribution and because of this many people doesn't like to use it. And another reason is people show more trust towards paper currency instead of cryptocurrency.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and6 many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this
Cryptocurrency and cash or better still fiat, will both serve their respective purposes, which is why one cannot annul or eliminate the other.
Even though crypto can serve the purpose of cash, yet it not everyone can use it.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

Several decades ago nobody believed that it would be possible for bank cards to kill cash, but they have made it. The same statement could be true for tokens.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Only if they will be comfortable enough in terms of use. People still use cash because it has huge list of advantages, so when tokens will have them, they will be more popular.
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

Crypto is great option for international operations and for anonimous transactions. When it would become easier to obtain some crypto, cash is dead.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain is a great innovation and I see that it will really go far because it serve as payment solution. Despite the technology behind blockchain, I don't really see it as a killer of cash but it has come to provide solution to a lot of financial problems.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Eric

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

It can be in the future. I believe crypto currencies will kill cash in the future. It can be in next 30 or 40 years. Surely people need to time for that.
We can not change the fiat to cryptocurrencies only in one day or one year. But i definetly sure it will be happen in the future. No doubt about that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:29:35 PM

Crypto is great option for international operations and for anonimous transactions. When it would become easier to obtain some crypto, cash is dead.

cash won't die because governments control their countries through the money. cryptocurrency could take a part of the market but not the entire market.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:19:09 AM

I think it is not like killing the cash, but its like an innovation and a faster and more convenient of payment. Some ico project right now has that concept, bringing more easier to pay using a digital currency. But I think it will never be approve fast due to some laws in the country.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

Fiat will not be extinguished fast because, most people are confident transacting with physical money. they prefer seeing a money that they can hold rather than transacting with numbers on the screen.  Millenial generation are the ones who can use cryptocurrency because they are very familiar with how it works. It will be very difficult to teach such a fast paced technology to olden generation simply because this technology is so complicated and way too technical.
Fiat will always be a preferred choice for many because this is considered as a part of life. fiat cannot be made obsolete.

bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

In some country it can be done like Europe or USA but for the world it takes a lot of time to adapt this cashless system. First reason is simply technology wise most of third world country internet is so slow and infact  some region still don't have access to internet yet. That's why for me its difficult to abolish or kill fiat currency.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:03:24 PM

Fiat will not be extinguished fast because, most people are confident transacting with physical money. they prefer seeing a money that they can hold rather than transacting with numbers on the screen.  Millenial generation are the ones who can use cryptocurrency because they are very familiar with how it works. It will be very difficult to teach such a fast paced technology to olden generation simply because this technology is so complicated and way too technical.
Fiat will always be a preferred choice for many because this is considered as a part of life. fiat cannot be made obsolete.
I agree that Fiat money will stay afloat for a long time.But you need to understand that the state should bring the crypt to the masses through the media.But this is not happening because governments have not yet found a way to subdue the crypto.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

Well you never know these coins can really benefit you a lot. Cryptocurrency is a very good medium for earnings. I am using Paragon, Power ledger, Ripple are my favourite coins.
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:11:46 PM

Yes it is true. Crypto currencies will change the understanding of payment systems and it will come, when the crypto space will become mass adopted. But we need more products, that are actually work and than it will be awesome.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

An absolutely correct remark, because today nacilichny money just start to disappear, all foreign exchange transactions today are carried out through electronic payments, which are registered in very large servers.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

We share the same view, not all the people are in the same situation we are in fact majority don't have access to the internet especially those, in third world country it's impossible to kill fiat we still need it, whether we like it or not.

Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

It seems to me that both of these systems will function in parallel. Cash will be used for a long time. I hope that crypto will be actively introduced into the financial system. I am sure that there will be many difficulties, but we will inevitably come to this.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

Of course it will be happen in near future because people are taking more and more interest in crypto currency and is is available all over the world easily.so it can happen in near future.
garciacarral

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

I think cryptocurrency won't kill cash. Of course, maybe most part of people of future will use it, but there still will be part of people that won't accept it.
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

I believe that cryptocurrencies are called to play an important role in the economy of the future, but I still do not see the potential to completely displace the use of fiat money, as this is the only system that the world has known for many centuries and is unthinkable the world is ready to change this reality overnight.

Therefore, it is more likely that cryptocurrencies can become an efficient payment system, but they will have to live for a long time, perhaps forever, with fiat money, metals and many other things that man has used as a store of value, medium of exchange or investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: