Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79792 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

Although I have yet to finish reading their whitepaper, I am very interested in their idea of connecting the blockchain with the real world. This sounds very ambitious, but if it works out it will be extremely successful.
they are ambitious because have a realistic target, a great opportunity to participate in supporting this project
there is no doubt that XYO project is the solution for many people, the project team definitely will work hard in developing the project
My concern most time is what the product will be, a product that serves a large purpose can always increase or maintain its volume during trade. For investors its an advantage. My concern is the limitation in the community of use, I expect the community should at a least serve a continent. 

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Janasey

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

Hi, the price of PPT is the same for all investors. The pre ICO is open to all. Thanks
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

Icotelegrph wrote new article about XYO network:
https://golos.io/ru--kriptovalyuty/@icotelegraph/xyo-network-obzor-proekta

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

I like the "welcome to the future" idea. I've always consider myself the type of person who wanna explore all the possibilities and be a step ahead of others. With this great blockchain technology and a strong project like QYO Network, we can now interact with the physical worls as if it were on API. Nicely done!

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:23:38 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 03:16:31 AM by kiemnhieutien

You may want to check this out guy, I made Vietnamese Announcement thread and Bounty thread translations, so if you are Vietnamese, you can visit them to understand more about XYO
Announcement thread: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=30108.0
Bounty thread: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=30114.0
Local Telegram group: https://t.me/XYO_Vietnam
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:07:32 AM

New article about XYO Network from cryptotaofficial:
https://golos.io/ru--kriptovalyuty/@cryptotaofficial/xyo-network-obedinyaet-cifrovoi-i-realnyi-mir

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:30:35 AM

the project looks like promising, i will watch this thread. I just submitted my email  for whitelist.

like many others, I hope they will be different from their predecessors

You can easily tell that by the way, they update us on the development of their ICO, platform and community interaction this is going to be huge the presale is a huge success I hope the ICO is also a success everything is doing great on this project, especially the marketing.

As long as they are active and giving updates on their progress will leads to success but they need to remember one more thing they need to be very active for blockchain conference in order to get more awareness about the project. Wheather they reached soft cap in presale?.
Yes exactly, just read on the cryptocoin.news and it catches my attention that XYO ico review was named on list.  So it really proves that the project is authentic and has a unique approach.  The dev team makes a very attractive project as it compliments where the blockchain world is going and extends that reach.

That's how they build the trust in the community and without building it is not possible to reach the hard cap and soft cap. Most of the companies are doing good with blockchain but XYO is completely different in which they have very good thought in the mind.
jscholz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:10:17 AM

What kind of support do you have?

Firstly, check the team out - https://xyo.network/team/
Including the advisors. There are some good advisors there offering support to the business.

At the same time, the company has already have upwards of a million physical devices out there in the world.
And you can see they have an already running findables project that can be leveraged for the blockchain business: https://www.xyfindables.com/
Also heres their existing consumer facing project: https://www.xyfindit.com/

I suggest if you're wondering what support they have if you've actually looked at the website? I strongly suggest you do this first as it lays all this out clearly Smiley
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:42:39 AM

Thanks for all these updates. .
XYO will surely be one of the best ICOs in 2018
247mining

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

looking forward to new project from AmaZix  ,20.3 is private sale or public sale ? buy the way i cann't find XYO official website link .

have you ever participated in their projects?
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

If we look at the progress of XYO, it looks like ICO will be a success. So many participants are participating as well as providing support, so I think many investors will also invest.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

If we look at the progress of XYO, it looks like ICO will be a success. So many participants are participating as well as providing support, so I think many investors will also invest.
I am sure that the XYO will attract large investors to its sale. I look forward to selling! It will be a success.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:00:47 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 11:37:44 AM by Demirung

looking forward to new project from AmaZix  ,20.3 is private sale or public sale ? buy the way i cann't find XYO official website link .

The projects that Amazix produces have always been successful. They take it seriously and the projects they choose for themselves have never failed me
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

looking forward to new project from AmaZix  ,20.3 is private sale or public sale ? buy the way i cann't find XYO official website link .

The projects that Amazykh produces have always been successful. They take it seriously and the projects they choose for themselves have never failed me

thanks for you kind words ,but i think the market is cool down ,many investors will think twice about their investment.
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

the new projects that Amazix's team is working on are interesting and seem to have a good future progress, especially with the allocation for a huge $ 3 Million worth of bounty programs. This will surely be the attraction for bounty hunters to enliven and make the project a success.
youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

the new projects that Amazix's team is working on are interesting and seem to have a good future progress, especially with the allocation for a huge $ 3 Million worth of bounty programs. This will surely be the attraction for bounty hunters to enliven and make the project a success.

let's keep watching what's XYO going on ,only 4 days left the sale beginning ,i hope this project run well .
DeepOcean21

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

I think it is not a bad project ama who will make an invest a project that has not hardcap and will risk his money? This situation is not reasonable for me. The team kills themselves. Because of that strategy, they won’t get good invest from the market.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

First official video of XYO Network! The XYO Network - The proof of location protocol that connects the blockchain to the real world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cl6bYwImDI
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:54:38 AM

I think it is not a bad project ama who will make an invest a project that has not hardcap and will risk his money? This situation is not reasonable for me. The team kills themselves. Because of that strategy, they won’t get good invest from the market.
interesting projects, hopefully the team will work with the compact until the sale of this project can achieve targeted results and hope that many investors will glance at this project until finally the project can be successful.
gbenga88

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:02:21 AM

I believe XYO is a promising token, with respect to the good project associated with the token. I like the team behind the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: