Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:05:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79792 times)
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:50:29 PM

The idea of the project is very interesting, it is not clear why there is no maximum capitalization, and with payments on the bounty they can twist as they want. All can be, but 3 000 000 for the bounty, they certainly bent.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:11:26 AM

The project is very interesting and promising. Should I invest a little bit?
No one dares to advise you, your decision is necessary to avoid bad situations in the future. My personal opinion, if I feel the project is promising, I will invest in it.
Shoshi91

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

The idea of the project is very interesting, it is not clear why there is no maximum capitalization, and with payments on the bounty they can twist as they want. All can be, but 3 000 000 for the bounty, they certainly bent.

Hello there, there is actually a projected public sale cap of $48m: https://get.xyo.network/token-sale-economics/

The team's decision not to have a definite hard cap was because rolling out their blockchain project requires capital investment in hardware components and partnerships.To provide better clarity to project backers, though, they've set a projected cap of $48 million for the XYO Token sale.

Hope this clarifies things for you a little. The team gives regular updates on their official Telegram channel and are active on there as well as the admin moderators, so you might like to join to stay tuned with their updates Smiley https://t.me/xyonetwork
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

It's been 20 days since the beginning of the token sale. But the process of token sales is very slow. If the team collects little money, how does it plan to develop its project?

Don't worry too much. XY Team have already developed a lot of tech that can easily get the network going. The $48M projected cap would speed up the development, marketing of the project, and more hardware developments. However, the XY Team is committed to move forward even if they don't reach the projected cap Smiley

At the moment, the team sold tokens: 1900 Ethereum-presale and 550 Ethereum public sale. This is a very small amount.

StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

It's been 20 days since the beginning of the token sale. But the process of token sales is very slow. If the team collects little money, how does it plan to develop its project?

Don't worry too much. XY Team have already developed a lot of tech that can easily get the network going. The $48M projected cap would speed up the development, marketing of the project, and more hardware developments. However, the XY Team is committed to move forward even if they don't reach the projected cap Smiley

The team certainly wants to move forward, but they need to do something about it. Within 20 days you could achieve at least a small success
StarSLight

Merit: 40

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

The project is very interesting and promising. Should I invest a little bit?
No one dares to advise you, your decision is necessary to avoid bad situations in the future. My personal opinion, if I feel the project is promising, I will invest in it.
First I carefully study the project before making a decision about investments. Look at the article, read the technical documentation. In this case, only you can make a decision
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

What's the amount of tokens for sale?
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

Don't forget to join the team for their very first ’Ask Me Anything’ Facebook Live session this Friday, April 13th at 11 AM PST. You can find out more from the link below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XYONetwork/comments/8b2az5/xyo_network_ama_no1_have_a_question_about_xyos/
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:55:26 PM

What's the amount of tokens for sale?

The amount of tokens for sale during the public sale is 49,996,800,000 (almost 50%). You can read more on that here: https://get.xyo.network/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwh7zWBRCiARIsAId9b4p94qeOXjz3qfoFpjUWf872aVMlGorrgWwTYiPSRfhvyz27urkD6CEaAgvwEALw_wcB
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

Don't forget to join the team for their very first ’Ask Me Anything’ Facebook Live session this Friday, April 13th at 11 AM PST. You can find out more from the link below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XYONetwork/comments/8b2az5/xyo_network_ama_no1_have_a_question_about_xyos/
Thank you for the information. I just have a few questions for the team. I hope they don't cancel the conference.

miyami

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

Thank you for your comment, I can appreciate your concerns. However, the token sale was put into place with no soft cap or hard cap making it very open.
The company already have their network in place and the software to execute it, The point of the token sale is to create a liquid currency to be used within their network.
The tokens that are bought are currency not equity. The XY tokens will be used to purchase information via the XYO mainchain and also used as rewards for people who have a device which is used within the oracle to retrieve information.  
But there is no issue of this project not going ahead, the team are 100% dedicated and this will be happening with or without a large token sale.

I hope that answers your question and puts your mind at rest Smiley
Hey. Do I understand correctly that even if the team collects 2-3 million dollars, the project will continue to develop according to the roadmap? Or will it slow down?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

Thank you for your comment, I can appreciate your concerns. However, the token sale was put into place with no soft cap or hard cap making it very open.
The company already have their network in place and the software to execute it, The point of the token sale is to create a liquid currency to be used within their network.
The tokens that are bought are currency not equity. The XY tokens will be used to purchase information via the XYO mainchain and also used as rewards for people who have a device which is used within the oracle to retrieve information.  
But there is no issue of this project not going ahead, the team are 100% dedicated and this will be happening with or without a large token sale.

Hey. Do I understand correctly that even if the team collects 2-3 million dollars, the project will continue to develop according to the roadmap? Or will it slow down?

Objectively, I think that it is dependent on the team itself. It is expected that with good fees, the project will get a good speed of development. But this is not a fact. We know the projects that have collected the maximum, but still allow themselves to swing for a long time, for various reasons.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

Hey there, that's a great question.

The purpose of their token sale is to enable XYO Network to have broad coverage earlier on. Initially, XY will most likely be the main manufacturer of the physical components of the XYO Network. With a stronger token sale they could build a wider-reaching network which will in turn encourage adoption of the Network in its early stages, rather than in the later stages. If the token sale generates $2-3 million, it could mean that there will be a smaller adoption of the Network initially. However, from their roadmap for 2018 it appears that the team plans on developing tools for users of the Network and these are not be contingent on the amount raised from the Token Sale  Smiley

Furthermore, even after the Token Sale, the team is still intending to grow their global network, as seen in their roadmap for 2019 https://xyo.network/roadmap/). This means they are committed to seeing XYO Network take off. A strong support from the Token Sale would give them more lead time Smiley
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:16:24 AM

Link to the site?
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

Link to the site?

https://xyo.network/ is the official website. Feel free to also join our Telegram channel: https://t.me/xyonetwork for further questions.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

your working business is very good, it gives confidence in the company, I can invest my money in your company and the fact that it will be successful, I'm sure. I always take part in projects with a working business, there are few such projects)

Thanks for the support for the project. It is indeed a very good business.
A finished product, a working business and a team that have a lot of experience in their field, know how to make their project successful. I do not doubt such companies
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

At the moment, the team sold tokens: 1900 Ethereum-presale and 550 Ethereum public sale. This is a very small amount.
Yes, you are right, this is a small amount. But still I still have the hope that eventually the sale will enjoy great success
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

your working business is very good, it gives confidence in the company, I can invest my money in your company and the fact that it will be successful, I'm sure. I always take part in projects with a working business, there are few such projects)

Thanks for the support for the project. It is indeed a very good business.
A finished product, a working business and a team that have a lot of experience in their field, know how to make their project successful. I do not doubt such companies
It is logical that people are used to trust companies that have a ready business. They give us the greatest confidence Smiley
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

hello!
When the ico start?
presale is avaliable?
 Huh
Vincoo

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:21:01 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 03:19:39 PM by Vincoo

Your project is very interesting. Functionality encourages. By the way, there is a cool offer for traders to participate in the contest to show their potential. Everything you trade will be transferred to your wallet. Also tokens will be given at the end of the contest. Are you interested? So go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3119562.msg34381778#msg34381778
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: