Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79787 times)
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

XYO Network is an ambitious and largely innovative project. Its innovation can be attributed to blockchain 3.0, which expands the possibilities of blockchain with smart contracts. In the case of XYO, it is about expanding the capabilities of a decentralized network by storing information about geolocation and the new consensus mechanism, Proof of Origin. Cheesy
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

It does not have a soft cap but if the project does not reach the minimum capital, any scenario can happen. Some projects ended after the ICO failed to reach its goal. Hopefully a lot of token will be sold in the coming days.
The team said that the project will develop regardless of the number of tokens sold. That is, 5000 Ethereum will be enough for the development of the project.
It's too early, we still have a month to complete the ICO and as the market is getting better right now, I am pretty
sure there will be big money coming in as long as the team will continue the marketing to attract potential investors, I am a believer.

i'm worried only for one reason
Right now they have gained less than 2.5millions dollar.
Maybe in the next month they will reach 6-7 million dollars... they have to give 3 millions dollars for the bounty campaign!

30%-50% of the money earned well, go to the bountiers!
hnoy92

Activity: 259
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

In a move that continues to strengthen San Diego-based XYO Network as a leader in the development of crypto-location technology, the company has recently acquired GEO. The company and the team behind it first attracted the attention of XYO during EthDenver, one of the largest hackathons for Ethereum in the United States.This is good news!

Excellent news, yes! You can read more on that here: https://medium.com/xyonetwork/xyo-network-strengthens-crypto-location-tech-portfolio-with-the-acquisition-of-geo-4fd0d7ea2d0c
rikkur

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

In a move that continues to strengthen San Diego-based XYO Network as a leader in the development of crypto-location technology, the company has recently acquired GEO. The company and the team behind it first attracted the attention of XYO during EthDenver, one of the largest hackathons for Ethereum in the United States.This is good news!

Excellent news, yes! You can read more on that here: https://medium.com/xyonetwork/xyo-network-strengthens-crypto-location-tech-portfolio-with-the-acquisition-of-geo-4fd0d7ea2d0c
I am pleased that the team continues to develop its project even before the end of the token sale process. We are waiting for more good news!

tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:15:42 PM

I was thinking also this could be the next level Amber alert on steroids.. we should all join XYO network and stick our kids and family in there, so you lose your dad somewhere if he has wondered off because of memory loss, someone tracks him on the network, dad found, all happy..I am just loving the possibilities here
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

It does not have a soft cap but if the project does not reach the minimum capital, any scenario can happen. Some projects ended after the ICO failed to reach its goal. Hopefully a lot of token will be sold in the coming days.
The team said that the project will develop regardless of the number of tokens sold. That is, 5000 Ethereum will be enough for the development of the project.
It's too early, we still have a month to complete the ICO and as the market is getting better right now, I am pretty
sure there will be big money coming in as long as the team will continue the marketing to attract potential investors, I am a believer.
I hope the team is working hard to get more investors to make up before the end of the ICO date. Very few project who plans to work with such a low price to the ICO softcap enjoy the fulfilling of the roadmap except the value of the token contributed over a short time after the ICO. I dont want to be worried every time I checked the amount raised.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:13:40 PM

I hope the team is working hard to get more investors to make up before the end of the ICO date. Very few project who plans to work with such a low price to the ICO softcap enjoy the fulfilling of the roadmap except the value of the token contributed over a short time after the ICO. I dont want to be worried every time I checked the amount raised.

The team is working round the clock to attract more investors. Nonetheless, you shouldn't be worried about a softcap as it does not exist in this project. Please remain calm, Everything is as it should be..
AntonisZ

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

XYO Network ICO has been listed at thecryptoniac.com

Rating 84/100

🔗 http://thecryptoniac.com/site/listing/xyo-network/

Thank you
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

until now 505,978,979 XYO tokens sold out, current price XYO token sale 1 ETH: 99,828 XYO and unsold tokens will be burned
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

I was thinking also this could be the next level Amber alert on steroids.. we should all join XYO network and stick our kids and family in there, so you lose your dad somewhere if he has wondered off because of memory loss, someone tracks him on the network, dad found, all happy..I am just loving the possibilities here

well, we can really track people??
but someone can tell why is better use xyo than a simple gps device? without the blockchain i mean.

I don't understand if xyo will be cheaper than the other option.
Ketaminn

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

I emailed the KYC yesterday and still waiting for a response. Do they work only during certain hours of the day?
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

The cryptocurrency market began to grow. I hope that this will affect the activity of investors and the team will be able to collect more Ethereum.

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

The team is working round the clock to attract more investors. Nonetheless, you shouldn't be worried about a softcap as it does not exist in this project. Please remain calm, Everything is as it should be..
It's good. It seems the market has started to get up from its knees, and this is a good time for ICO. I think that XYO should hit the target.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
CollxD

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

I emailed the KYC yesterday and still waiting for a response. Do they work only during certain hours of the day?
The KYC team normally email back within 48hours. They do not have a 24/7hour working team. So there may be delays. They will get back to you as soon as possible
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

until now 505,978,979 XYO tokens sold out, current price XYO token sale 1 ETH: 99,828 XYO and unsold tokens will be burned

Thank you for your support!

As of now, there are a total of 508,281,952.89 XYO tokens sold  Cheesy
And current price is 1 ETH = 99,824.19 XYO

For updated prices, you can go to this page https://get.xyo.network/
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:20:49 PM

It's good. It seems the market has started to get up from its knees, and this is a good time for ICO. I think that XYO should hit the target.

the bulls are back to crypto town. I think good and unique projects like XYO will be able to take full advantage of this  Wink
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

but someone can tell why is better use xyo than a simple gps device? without the blockchain i mean.

Just to be clear, the XYO Network isn't designed to track people, this isn't a military or government funded project.
This is an open network which anyone can take part and earn tokens and ask queries regarding where something is, in theory this can be used to track someone, but only if you had their private key or you have slipped a tracker in their pocket and this is possible with any tracking device. Not that it is encouraged.
There is no talk of price at the moment, all we know is that queries will be paid in XYO tokens only and that will be distributed between all components which were involved in creating the correct most accurate answer.

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

Just to be clear, the XYO Network isn't designed to track people, this isn't a military or government funded project.
This is an open network which anyone can take part and earn tokens and ask queries regarding where something is, in theory this can be used to track someone, but only if you had their private key or you have slipped a tracker in their pocket and this is possible with any tracking device. Not that it is encouraged.
There is no talk of price at the moment, all we know is that queries will be paid in XYO tokens only and that will be distributed between all components which were involved in creating the correct most accurate answer.

i know, i know.
I mean, i think that me and tientien333 talking abount "tracking people" only if this people is aware of that!

We just talking about the infinite possibility of xyo network!

P.S: can you tell us more about how can someone (like me, for example) can contribuite to create the most accurate answer?
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

A good summary video to know the fundamental aspects that this great project offers. The XY Oracle Network explained in one minute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhVLjX-k5ic
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:22:44 PM

Thank you for your support!

As of now, there are a total of 508,281,952.89 XYO tokens sold  Cheesy
And current price is 1 ETH = 99,824.19 XYO

For updated prices, you can go to this page https://get.xyo.network/
Thank you for reporting the progress of the sale token. I searched for this information but couldn't find it in the public domain. I hope that investors will become more active.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: