Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:29:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79792 times)
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

XYO Network Strengthens Crypto-Location Tech Portfolio with the Acquisition of GEO

In a move that continues to strengthen San Diego-based XYO Network as a leader in the development of crypto-location technology, the company has recently acquired GEO. The company and the team behind it first attracted the attention of XYO during EthDenver, one of the largest hackathons for Ethereum in the United States.

“We’re excited about the addition of GEO to our crypto-location portfolio,” said XYO Network co-founder Markus Levin. “GEO adds an additional feature set to XYO by trustlessly notifying a device that an object was there with absolute certainty, and without having to communicate private data with the network.”
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

This project should be considered as a long-term investment. However, not so long: the release of the main network XYO Network is scheduled for 3-4 quarter 2018. After starting the blockchain network can be expected to increase the cost of the token. It is also encouraging to have a user base and customers.
tiimothy

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

This project should be considered as a long-term investment. However, not so long: the release of the main network XYO Network is scheduled for 3-4 quarter 2018. After starting the blockchain network can be expected to increase the cost of the token. It is also encouraging to have a user base and customers.
yes.many program are long term investment.the xyo also is no exception.and i want to know which exchange the token can be trade after ico.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

yes.many program are long term investment.the xyo also is no exception.and i want to know which exchange the token can be trade after ico.
The team showed that it works well on the development of  project. So I think they'll pick exchanges from the top 10 list.

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

The team showed that it works well on the development of  project. So I think they'll pick exchanges from the top 10 list.
Approximately 1 billion XYO have been sold, the recent days the investment volume is rising. Do not worry about the exchange they will choose, they know how best for the coin.
ManagerVirta

Activity: 1148
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

Approximately 1 billion XYO have been sold, the recent days the investment volume is rising. Do not worry about the exchange they will choose, they know how best for the coin.

No doubt everything will be fine. By the way, notices about buying tokens in pop-up windows are real Wink
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

As of now, we can not comment on listing on an exchange. The team plans on listing with top tier exchange(s) once it becomes clear that it will significantly benefit the XYO Network’s economy and all token holders long-term.

The Team behind XYO is experienced in building and growing technology projects and location networks and intends to make sure the network’s technology and utility are sufficiently developed before listing. The team and token holders are directly aligned to pursue exchange listings when it makes sense for the long-term ecosystem of XYO.
theedm09ka

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:41:53 AM

True. Also, i dont understand why people are so obsessed with exchanges. It's actually wise to develop the product before talking with top exchanges
miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

True. Also, i dont understand why people are so obsessed with exchanges. It's actually wise to develop the product before talking with top exchanges
on one site I saw the following information:
$20,873,972 OF $48,000,000 (43%)
If this information is correct, the project for the remaining 13 days will collect more than 60% hard cap.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

If this information is correct, the project for the remaining 13 days will collect more than 60% hard cap.

I'm not sure where you got the figure of $20,873,972 from. The team haven't officially announced the amount raised in fiat and they won't until after the token sale ends. There are currently 1,029,854,230.19 tokens sold to date in the main sale: https://get.xyo.network/
ImTree

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

I'm not sure where you got the figure of $20,873,972 from. The team haven't officially announced the amount raised in fiat and they won't until after the token sale ends. There are currently 1,029,854,230.19 tokens sold to date in the main sale: https://get.xyo.network/
Now it is difficult to know the exact amount of funds raised. After may 20, the team will make an announcement with detailed results of ICO.
chuckbobuck

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:06:17 PM

Token Distribution:

If there is any doubt about how these tokens are distributed, here is a rough breakdown (this was confirmed on their telegram channel):

All the percentages outside the public sale and economic reserve are based on fixed (quantified) amounts.   So no matter what, xy gets 5 bn tokens, plus whatever is in the cryptoeconomic reserve. 

Where did I get 5 bn?  add up all the amounts that are not the reserve or public token sale and your get this roughly. 

So in a scenario where only 1 bn tokens are sold,  xy gets 5 bn for their fixed costs, and 1 bn from the reserve, as well as all the ether. Put another way, they pocket 6 tokens for each one that is sold to the unwashed masses. Not bad. 

The upside here is that this is what they think they need to build out this network.  I hope they are right. 
chuckbobuck

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:24:25 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 08:34:52 PM by chuckbobuck

Now it is difficult to know the exact amount of funds raised. After may 20, the team will make an announcement with detailed results of ICO.
[/quote]

I agree that it is difficult to know the exact amount of funds raised.  However, I don't think it difficult to get a good approximation.   1,057,xxx,xxx,xxx tokens sold at the time of writing.  Tokens tied to price of eth.  Pick the median point between current rate and start rate (~ 99400 xyo/eth.)
IF they sold 1.057 bn tokens, then divide by 99400 to get eth raised, then multiply be eth price (in Rupees or Drachmas or whatever) to get a good approximation of how much was raised.   So far about 28,710,214.54 PLN (Polish Zloty.)
chuckbobuck

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

The project is supported by the fact that it is based on a functioning company that owns more than 1 million data collection devices. Behind him is an experienced team and good advisers.The idea itself is a one-stop solution, and the XYO Protocol is available for integration into any existing block chain. However, the absence of major partners in this area, as well as an opaque element tracking mechanism, raises doubts about the reliability of location information and the continuity of object tracking.

The problem with their 1 million devices is that none of them will be on the new network.  Once the mainnet launches, only a small percentage of the pre-existing devices are even eligible to act as Sentinals. For that to actually happen, they would need a firmware update.  There is no pre-existing network.  It would have to be built from scratch.   This is why this project needs to be very well funded for it to succeed. 
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

I looked at the available information and calculated the amount of funds collected - it turns out that the team really raised about $ 20 million. It's amazing!
Nowar

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:07:05 PM

One of the best conducted by ICO!!! I think it will be a good growth of their coins XYO - on exchanges!
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:52:17 PM

Hello dev, how much fund raised until now? Fund raised in presale and fund raised in ICO. have you reached the soft cap?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Smithrj

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:36:59 PM

Hello dev, how much fund raised until now? Fund raised in presale and fund raised in ICO. have you reached the soft cap?

I don't believe there is a soft cap. I believe they were just over 1 billion sold at ICO. Not sure what they sold at pre sale.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:26:48 AM

I don't believe there is a soft cap. I believe they were just over 1 billion sold at ICO. Not sure what they sold at pre sale.
We are not aware how much they actually raised as of now and were they have no soft cap and hard cap this was new to me, the whole date is an ico. i didn't buy anything even the project was good because im gonna watch over what will be going by this kind of ico.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:45:59 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 01:01:04 AM by theedm09ka

We are not aware how much they actually raised as of now and were they have no soft cap and hard cap this was new to me, the whole date is an ico. i didn't buy anything even the project was good because im gonna watch over what will be going by this kind of ico.

no soft cap and hard cap. We have projected cap of $24M instead

check it here https://get.xyo.network/token-sale-economics/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: