Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79787 times)
eveniyk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

The bounty form has not been updated for a long time.when we can get our bounty?we hope we can get our bounty as soon as possible.
I am sure that the bounty participants will receive tokens until June 20. But I'm wondering what the reward pool will be ?
There is no information about the reward pool yet. But I think that this amount will be less than the specified $ 3 million.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

The bounty form has not been updated for a long time.when we can get our bounty?we hope we can get our bounty as soon as possible.
I am sure that the bounty participants will receive tokens until June 20. But I'm wondering what the reward pool will be ?
There is no information about the reward pool yet. But I think that this amount will be less than the specified $ 3 million.
Everyone should wait for the latest announcement or participate in the telegram to discuss this. I think XYO is a good token and has been of interest to the community lately. Personally I am considering investing in XYO because I am confident in their development team and surely XYO will soon reach the $ 1 price in the future.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

I currently own some XYO tokens and wish to increase my token hold.  There is no place for me to sign in that I can find.  Do I have to fill out information all over again?
yweetot

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

The sales of GAMMA did not drive the price of XYO. What is the reason? Small platform is cheaper than GAMMA platform 20-30% almost, really do not know what the meaning of GAMMA sales.

Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

I currently own some XYO tokens and wish to increase my token hold.  There is no place for me to sign in that I can find.  Do I have to fill out information all over again?

Hi there! No need to pass the KYC again if you have already contributed to the main sale. If you are using the same wallet address, the address is already whitelisted and the tokens should be received immediately upon the transaction clearing. Send the ETH from your erc20 wallet to the same contract address. 😊👍
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

Hey XYO Network Community! 🙌

Check out this latest news from CNBC 👉 https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/05/25/crypto-gaining-traction-at-indy-500.html

CNBC's Eric Chemi reports cryptocurrency is going mainstream as XYO Network sponsors Indy car driver JR Hildebrand.
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:43:59 AM

Lots of information and easy to understand. Great project and serious team. This have a highest potential token.
Good luck XYO.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
5-26-2018 FRI 12:44PM PHT
P# 1079
C# 8
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:58:25 AM

Public sale has finished. to participate in GAMMA platform sale, please check this webpage:

https://get.xyo.network/flow-platform/  If you passed kyc  https://get.xyo.network/flow/purchase/ and proceed to send your eth to the address on that page using the recommended settings.
Thank you for your support!

L_777

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:04:00 AM

Public sale has finished. to participate in GAMMA platform sale, please check this webpage:

https://get.xyo.network/flow-platform/  If you passed kyc  https://get.xyo.network/flow/purchase/ and proceed to send your eth to the address on that page using the recommended settings.

Don't listen to this shill.  Go onto Idex and pick them up for much cheaper than Gamma sale.   
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

Don't listen to this shill.  Go onto Idex and pick them up for much cheaper than Gamma sale.   

By purchasing from the official site and supporting the project long term, you get a free kit for a total purchase of 5.4 eth, it can be different transactions as well, as long as they were bought in public sale or gamma sale using that address!
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

Please post Bounty on the Bounty thread and not this one please Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3053801.0
L_777

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

By purchasing from the official site and supporting the project long term, you get a free kit for a total purchase of 5.4 eth, it can be different transactions as well, as long as they were bought in public sale or gamma sale using that address!

Exactly: Spend thousands of dollars extra and get a t-shirt for "supporting" the project after these guys fucked over all their investors.  They will fuck you over too, with a Beta sale in the end.  They deserve what they get.   
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:02:44 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 03:34:50 PM by ololajulo

I hope the team will review the bounty token distribution worth. If the bounty distribution is still worth $3 million without attaining the hardcap value. This could result in a big dump, cause it might take a good percentage of the whole fund which bounty hunters might sell off after distribution and exchange listing. Except few high earners token will be locked for a while.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

They will probably reduce the bounty pool, there are so many bounty program that did the same thing. Bounty managers need to stop saying that they will give many millions to bounty when it never actually happen.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
TaylorCZ

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

I have seen other ICOs that extended sale timeframe by two months or so and nobody ranted. I wonder why there is so huge fuss about it. I understand that they need more money for their plans that are huge.
On the other hand I agree that they didn't manage it well and also there is absolutely no reason why to buy from gamma when there is opportunity to get it on idex for almost half of the price. Nevertheless this is only temporary until cowards that want to get out sell their bags at loss.
Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

I have seen other ICOs that extended sale timeframe by two months or so and nobody ranted. I wonder why there is so huge fuss about it. I understand that they need more money for their plans that are huge.
On the other hand I agree that they didn't manage it well and also there is absolutely no reason why to buy from gamma when there is opportunity to get it on idex for almost half of the price. Nevertheless this is only temporary until cowards that want to get out sell their bags at loss.

You are right, although there is one catch - If you purchase at least 5.4ETH worth of tokens from the Gamma sale, you get free mining kits.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

You are right, although there is one catch - If you purchase at least 5.4ETH worth of tokens from the Gamma sale, you get free mining kits.
The point is that they didn't manage the situation very well. Wondering how a little decision can cause a lot of upturn in Crypto ecosystem. When they saw that they are not nearing the hard cap and they needed more money for development of the project, they could have announced extension of the tokensale event rather than listing the token and continued to perform another sale when they knew well that the private sale guys will just dump it in any decentralized exchanges for few profits.
I strongly believe XYO will rise over this situation because it is a very good project with strong team and the required publicity. What they need to do now is to lock up tokens of high earning bounty hunters or delay payment of bounty until prize stabilizes a bit in a bid to salvage the situation.
Actually anybody buying now and holding will be looking at the potential for 10x or even 20x ICO prize in few months

theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:50:10 AM

The point is that they didn't manage the situation very well. Wondering how a little decision can cause a lot of upturn in Crypto ecosystem. When they saw that they are not nearing the hard cap and they needed more money for development of the project, they could have announced extension of the tokensale event rather than listing the token and continued to perform another sale when they knew well that the private sale guys will just dump it in any decentralized exchanges for few profits.
I strongly believe XYO will rise over this situation because it is a very good project with strong team and the required publicity. What they need to do now is to lock up tokens of high earning bounty hunters or delay payment of bounty until prize stabilizes a bit in a bid to salvage the situation.
Actually anybody buying now and holding will be looking at the potential for 10x or even 20x ICO prize in few months

the token allocation took place on May 9th: https://medium.com/xyonetwork/an-update-from-our-mission-to-decentralize-location-8a8c1a922c3
rikkur

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

I hope the team will review the bounty token distribution worth. If the bounty distribution is still worth $3 million without attaining the hardcap value. This could result in a big dump, cause it might take a good percentage of the whole fund which bounty hunters might sell off after distribution and exchange listing. Except few high earners token will be locked for a while.
3.1% of the total amount of tokens is allocated for bounty. This percentage is fixed and I think the team will pay the full amount to the bounty participants.

notottinoparty

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

XYO will rocket soon, because of its big application cases. Consider that all drones technology, if pointing to extend applicability to large territories, need to work on trustless GPS data to be competitive and fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: