Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 12:32:30 PM

Just unpopulated printed circuit boards. I used to work in a Electronic Card Assemby and Test facility. You are still weeks away from shipping. It will take a serious effort to get those boards populated with components and assembled into completed units. How many assemblers do you have to do this task?

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 06:19:36 PM

Video?

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:35:52 PM

http://youtu.be/aFG_xuOl58Q

Video of the board hashing.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:40:19 PM

Just unpopulated printed circuit boards. I used to work in a Electronic Card Assembly and Test facility. You are still weeks away from shipping. It will take a serious effort to get those boards populated with components and assembled into completed units. How many assemblers do you have to do this task?

There is the board which is populated and assembled. Cases come on Saturday/Latest Monday, we screw in our boards, heat sinks, fans, run tests and send them out.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 09:41:43 PM

I dropped by the website and spoke with the chat operator. He was cool and a video is coming later tonight.

As promised.

bitcoinarnold

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 11:10:07 PM

All I see is bitfury chips stamped on a board, where is your ASIC?
Miramyn

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 11:35:54 PM

4 days from shipping, no cases?

standalone boards with oversized heatsinks for a demo?

How much QA/burnin/testing are you going to able to do before shipping these units out?

Do you still believe you will be sending out the first units on Monday Nov 4?

That 20-25 day estimate is gone, even the 24-28 day estimate you gave a few days isn't going to happen (mid Sept till Nov 4 is more than 28 days, even early Oct (lets say the 5-7th) until Nov 8th is more than 28 days)

And thats IF you ship starting Monday.

These will be complete kits right? Customers are not supposed to build them themselves as parts arrive over a few days?HuhHuh OH good, the boards are here, look the chips came today, oh goodie my case arrived, almost done now?)

Call our company, leave a message (yeah thats great) and we'll get back to you (what, after school is done?) How about being around during BUSINESS hours if you are trying to run a BUSINESS
Instead of posting the video link 3 times in a row, how about you address some of the issues raised in this thread?

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 12:59:46 AM

Asic updates are at the end of next week. Right now we're focused on getting everyone's early orders out on time.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:04:58 AM

Asic updates are at the end of next week. Right now we're focused on getting everyone's early orders out on time.

I have a question on that as well. Will you still be working with Technobit when you introduce your own 28nm ASIC's?

I am frankly pretty neutral on that, more curious than anything. But I can see no real negatives from such a continued association either. Martin is good people.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:07:56 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2013, 01:27:19 AM by AMT_miners

That 20-25 day estimate is gone, even the 24-28 day estimate you gave a few days isn't going to happen (mid Sept till Nov 4 is more than 28 days, even early Oct (lets say the 5-7th) until Nov 8th is more than 28 days)

Hey Miramyn.

I'm sorry, but we cannot sell Miners to customers from Afghanistan. I know your upset that we declined your request to ship to Afghanistan, but please don't trash this thread because of it. It's nothing personal.

We're a US based company and mostly ship to the US and Europe.

We have live chat and 1855 number you can call and check up if anything changes. thanks.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:25:37 AM

I have a question on that as well. Will you still be working with Technobit when you introduce your own 28nm ASIC's?

I am frankly pretty neutral on that, more curious than anything. But I can see no real negatives from such a continued association either. Martin is good people.

Hey Biomech,

Your Good people, a normal, civil thread member and we're happy to have you around. Comment more if you will. Martin is good people too. We'll continue to work with Martin as long as he'll have us. We'll also work with a few other guys around the area in order to bring quality miners to our clients. Alliances are a necessity in the future of mining development in order to be able to create/delivery miners and to get them out on time. And guys that try and it do everything by themselves will most likely end up pulling a BFL.
Miramyn

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:37:59 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 09:19:15 PM by Miramyn

Hey Miramyn.

I'm sorry, but we cannot sell Miners to customers from Afghanistan. I know your upset that we declined your request to ship to Afghanistan, but please don't trash this thread because of it. It's nothing personal.

We have live chat and 1855 number you can call and check up if anything changes. thanks.

It's nothing personal, but you have no clue who I am. I am not in Afghanistan, try USA.

So nope, not upset, since I am not who you imagine me to be.

But once again, instead of answering ANY of my questions, you try to deflect, dodge and say I am trashing this thread.

How about you answer the questions and not worry about where I am from, since your reason for putting me off is no longer valid (I am not from Afghanistan as you seem to have conjured up from nowhere)

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:47:12 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2013, 02:05:11 AM by AMT_miners

Hey Miramyn.

But once again, instead of answering ANY of my questions, you try to deflect, dodge and say I am trashing this thread.

How about you answer the questions and not worry about where I am from, since your reason for putting me off is no longer valid (I am not from Afghanistan as you seem to have conjured up from nowhere)

When you emailed us, your IP was logged and you asked about an order to Afganistan, come on. Its not like we don't want to ship there for political reason, we just feel like there would too many problems with importing for you. So its not logical.

Never be ashamed about where your from, this is a free world.
Miramyn

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 02:11:51 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2013, 02:52:13 AM by Miramyn

Try looking up VPN, it might explain a few things.

Proof?

Order 488, placed Oct 7th
Paypal TX Transaction timestamp
Oct 7, 2013 11:04:13 PDT

I'll accept your public apology here

Never be afraid about how stupid you are, its a free world. That's what happens when you try to match an IP from an email to a forum account when it's not your forum or IP logging.

You might want to look up how to treat your customers better as this is not the first time in his thread you've been called to task for your customer service skills (post #50 on page 3)

Now, how about those answers for a paying customers questions?Huh?

Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 02:19:04 AM

Is this the new BFL?

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 03:45:32 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2013, 03:56:34 AM by AMT_miners

Try looking up VPN, it might explain a few things.

Proof?

Order 488, placed Oct 7th
Paypal TX Transaction timestamp
Oct 7, 2013 11:04:13 PDT

I'll accept your public apology here

Never be afraid about how stupid you are, its a free world. That's what happens when you try to match an IP from an email to a forum account when it's not your forum or IP logging.

You might want to look up how to treat your customers better as this is not the first time in his thread you've been called to task for your customer service skills (post #50 on page 3)

Now, how about those answers for a paying customers questions?Huh?

There were several orders placed on the 7th just like every other day. Send me an email to sales@advancedminers.com from one of them to confirm legitimacy. Then we'll take the necessary actions if that's true.

Otherwise, your just a Troll.

And everyone, customer or not, gets support via the website, not on a forum, this thread is meant for announcements only not support issues. We as a business have set up a support line, support chat, and respond to emails pretty quick, during normal business hours.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:01:09 AM

Just unpopulated printed circuit boards. I used to work in a Electronic Card Assembly and Test facility. You are still weeks away from shipping. It will take a serious effort to get those boards populated with components and assembled into completed units. How many assemblers do you have to do this task?

I'm sure you saw the video by now which I hope puts your faith in our completion units. We have several guys working assembly. All in all, no one has came on the market, sold/designed/and shipped miners in less than a few months and we intend to be the first.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:05:01 AM

Hey! Hey! We are making progress.  Thanks for the pics.  And I hear there is a video coming shortly.
Can you update us on first delivery dates. OP says October.  I am assuming that did not happen.
You have PCB's.  When do you expect to have a working board documented?

Thanks for the support, its appreciated! Smiley
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:07:33 AM

Watching and wishing you guys well as an American mfg.

I'm waiting until I see hardware in the wild myself before I'll commit to anything, but good to hear from you guys.

You really should stop by more often.  Wink  Smiley

Seriously though: I sometimes get approached to handle private five and even mid six figure deals separate from my GB activities and I really need to know what's available without scams, or I can't even list this as one of a buyer's potential options.

Right, we know its important to post here, we feel it's just better to post when there's something to be said. But we'll definitely update this specific thread more often. We we're traveling,  and figuring out the next best thing. You'll hear about it soon enough.

Great updates this really give us more confidence about your product, its on the way. Remember to show some videos and photos of miners

that way the trolls and the shills will not have much negative things to say, except hopefully is all positive Smiley

Thanks for staying positive brother, we take care of the guys that support us.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 04:09:15 AM

You mentioned that there are slots available in the miners for an upgrade. Do you plan on updating the warranty section for personal upgrading at home? Right now it will void the warranty if anyone opens the case and installs an upgrade.

The way we're putting this together it will not conflict with the warranty. the boards will just slide in with ease.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: