Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43210 times)
gavra

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

I followed instruction, did double check but I thought I'd see redemption status.
OK I will wait Smiley
Thanks to everyone for the fast replay.
genesis2018

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

What about old Pacoins in Tradesatoshi? Auto exchange? Or what else?
GimoIng

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

TradeSatoshi didn't auto-swap PacCoin, it simpy closed his wallet and listed $PAC. Have you PacCoin still on it?
Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

First of all I like to say, that the PAC went down, the moment that Cryptopia nor the PAC team, where clear when the trade /  wallet on Cryptopia was not working anymore. That was a very BIG mistake from the PAC team and Cryptopia, to be silent in that period and was the basic, that people thought that this was a scam-coin.

But now my question: The Total supply of $pac is that 3.4 Biljoen ? Course the swap was :1000.  i see posts that the max. supply or total supply will be or is 100 biljoen, which is not communicate at all by the Dev's of PAC, course otherwise i wouldn't bought them, so please be clear what the max. supply is of $pac now and in the future, that it will be 3.4 biljoen total suppl or not?

Thanks in advance for the answer, Savrion
PacSharedMasternodes.com

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

First of all I like to say, that the PAC went down, the moment that Cryptopia nor the PAC team, where clear when the trade /  wallet on Cryptopia was not working anymore. That was a very BIG mistake from the PAC team and Cryptopia, to be silent in that period and was the basic, that people thought that this was a scam-coin.

But now my question: The Total supply of $pac is that 3.4 Biljoen ? Course the swap was :1000.  i see posts that the max. supply or total supply will be or is 100 biljoen, which is not communicate at all by the Dev's of PAC, course otherwise i wouldn't bought them, so please be clear what the max. supply is of $pac now and in the future, that it will be 3.4 biljoen total suppl or not?

The new Coin started with an initial supply of 3.4 Billion. Since this coin is PoW/PoS (Masternodes) the Total supply will slowly increase over the years. The total supply is estimated to hit 100 Billion in year 2043.
barkbay

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:47:08 PM

reserved Filipino translation.
etienne_marais

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

Please post in this thread when withdrawals at Cryptopia are enabled, easier to get a Bitcointalk notification than checking every couple of hours on Cryptopia...

prototip

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:00:55 PM

The new Coin started with an initial supply of 3.4 Billion. Since this coin is PoW/PoS (Masternodes) the Total supply will slowly increase over the years. The total supply is estimated to hit 100 Billion in year 2043.

Whence such information? The complexity will grow. Masternod does not miner coins. Coins miner only miners. Masternod only receives coins from miners for maintaining the system.
Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

Whence such information? The complexity will grow. Masternod does not miner coins. Coins miner only miners. Masternod only receives coins from miners for maintaining the system.

Oké, to keep it simple. The max. circulcation supply will remain 3.4 billion, but to maintance this supply there will be actual 100 billion create, but not in circulation. So the max. remains the same exact 3.4 billion and not a coin more in circulation, is this correct, course i am a dummy
panchandaman

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

Cryptopia is open for trading!
digibob00

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:20:36 AM

Hi guys,

there's a new multipool with $PAC coin.

Try it: https://www.joinmycrypto.tk

Pimp it with your hashrate!

Regards
uartasic

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:46:01 AM
Merited by plataoplomo94 (1)

Geeeez i think this ANN thread sets a new record for the most amount of single post new members on this board.

Even more proof the internet needs a form of English grammar and IQ tests, my god.

I truly wonder how some of these detracting people behind these posts function as humans.

Almost everyone appears to be driven by FOMO looking for the "moon" and their Lambos.

Shaking of the weak hands, and there are heaps of piss weak hands here and detractors, that creates opportunities for stronger holders.

Pick up a dictionary and grow a brain most of you. Cheesy Grin

Crypto Vest coin fan \ Alt-Coin Blockchain Assembler \ BTC faithful \ POWR faithful
prototip

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:53:59 AM

Why does the masternode show minus activity? 00 minutes -31 seconds
PAC_Helper

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:03:20 AM

The wallets are closed on TradeSatoshi. You will need to contact them directly, and request your old PAC coins.

Once you receive them, you'll need to follow the redemption process.
LunarSeventh

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

Geeeez i think this ANN thread sets a new record for the most amount of single post new members on this board.

Even more proof the internet needs a form of English grammar and IQ tests, my god.

I truly wonder how some of these detracting people behind these posts function as humans.

Almost everyone appears to be driven by FOMO looking for the "moon" and their Lambos.

Shaking of the weak hands, and there are heaps of piss weak hands here and detractors, that creates opportunities for stronger holders.

Pick up a dictionary and grow a brain most of you. Cheesy Grin

What you are doing is brainless too, maybe you should try and respond to whats being said instead of scamming others into believing its stupidity thats the cause of this scam. Your just like others, a scammer thats in on it. You all should warn people about the scsm but you sit here idle and respond making the ones that care look stupid.

PEOPLE DONT BUY ANY OF THIS CRAP, GET OUT OF PAC WHILE YOU CAN SELL AND LEAVE, THESE PEOPLE ARE RIPPING YOU OFF BIGTIME!
PAC_Helper

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

What you are doing is brainless too, maybe you should try and respond to whats being said instead of scamming others into believing its stupidity thats the cause of this scam. Your just like others, a scammer thats in on it. You all should warn people about the scsm but you sit here idle and respond making the ones that care look stupid.

PEOPLE DONT BUY ANY OF THIS CRAP, GET OUT OF PAC WHILE YOU CAN SELL AND LEAVE, THESE PEOPLE ARE RIPPING YOU OFF BIGTIME!

There is no scam. We don't have your money. Cryptopia doesn't have your money. Unfortunately, you paid more than what it was actually worth to a person selling for the high price.

We could not legally stop the PAC/BTC pairing. Neither could Cryptopia. Legally speaking, a market can only be closed due to technical issues. The PAC code/tech/blockchain was not the cause of the sell wall, so we couldn't stop the pairing. We would have been hit with lawsuits for market manipulation, and then your money would actually be gone, as the coin would be discontinued/shut down, leaving your coins to actually be worthless forever.

Again, we are sympathetic to everyone that got screwed over by the sell wall.
LunarSeventh

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

There is no scam. We don't have your money. Cryptopia doesn't have your money. Unfortunately, you paid more than what it was actually worth to a person selling for the high price.

We could not legally stop the PAC/BTC pairing. Neither could Cryptopia. Legally speaking, a market can only be closed due to technical issues. The PAC code/tech/blockchain was not the cause of the sell wall, so we couldn't stop the pairing. We would have been hit with lawsuits for market manipulation, and then your money would actually be gone, as the coin would be discontinued/shut down, leaving your coins to actually be worthless forever.

Again, we are sympathetic to everyone that got screwed over by the sell wall.

Right like its so difficult to give people a headsup when they are buying on cryptopia! Come on! This is a scam and you know it!
PAC_Helper

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

Right like its so difficult to give people a headsup when they are buying on cryptopia! Come on! This is a scam and you know it!

Several announcements were made across multiple platforms, even by the community members, trying to reach everyone.

Sadly, not everyone was reached.
LunarSeventh

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

Several announcements were made across multiple platforms, even by the community members, trying to reach everyone.

Bullshit i have read the PACCOIN website prior to buying NO WARNINGS! Also, the warning would have worked for EVERYONE if it were on the cryptopia market! This is bullshit! I want my money back!
GimoIng

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:09:28 AM
Merited by uartasic (1)

Bullshit i have read the PACCOIN website prior to buying NO WARNINGS! Also, the warning would have worked for EVERYONE if it were on the cryptopia market! This is bullshit! I want my money back!

Once upon a time there was Bitcointalk, an international forum where experts and innovators exchanged opinions, advice, technical details.
Now there are mostly unprepared people. They say 'wonderful coin' when price goes up, they shout 'scam shit coin' when price goes down!
There is always a project behind a coin, but people are not interested in it.

Scam it is in fact a phenomenon in which someone takes your coins and then runs away.
No one in these months has behaved like that, dev $PAC team updates users every day on their official channels.
Your problem is that you bought on the peak, as can easily prove by Coinmarketcap charts.
There is no doubt that the value will rise again, but not in a week as everyone here would like.
Many people have bought BTC when was $20,000, now it is $11,000, BTC is a scam coin too?

Official website
https://paccoin.net

Official Twitter
https://twitter.com/paccoinofficial?lang=en

Official Help Desk
https://twitter.com/PAC_HelpDesk?lang=en

Official Discord
https://discord.gg/tTPa5KD

Whoever wants to inform can do it.
Who wants to do what others does and trust them too, I will always call them ignorant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: