Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43210 times)
CoinMLS

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

Stop crying that the coin has become cheaper. Everything will be fine. The one who bought once 2 pizzas for 10 000 Bitcoin, also probably cried once. And now he cries that he was such a fool.  Grin

Are you really that naive? The problem is not that the coin wont rise or maybe become the next bitcoin, that is not the discussion, you don't even seem to grasp what has happened! The promise was the the amount would go /1000 and the value * 1000. The value for me dropped 75 percent over night. There was no warning no body explaining on cryptopia that you better not buy pac on their btc market nothing. They just allowed it to happen knowing the coin was actually worth less then scrap metal. You are so full of yourselfs, we bought it at the right moment we bought it on other markets like the doge market etc. If you ask me all of you are in on it, you scammed us just like them. Theres no statement on PACCOINS website saying " DONT BUY ANY COIN ON CRYPTOPIA ITS AN ERROR!" . THE MARKET CAME ONLINE ON THE BTC MARKET WITH THE KNOWLEGDE OF THIS HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE THATS CALLED A SCAM!
In your Cryptopia account, Cryptopia valued the old PAC at 1 or 2 Sat depending on what the last PAC/BTC transaction traded at. As has been discussed endlessly, this amount was an inflated amount not reflective of the true value of PAC. After the reverse 1000:1 split, you will naturally see a decline in the value of your PAC holdings as reported by Cryptopia, and this is because the value in BTC is now more accurate than it used to be since 1 PAC is worth 1000x more now.
Kaskas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:19:32 PM

Something is not adding up here !!
So let me get this straight
Cryptopia is by far your largest exchange ,, but you didn’t demand that cryptopia must
Suspend all btc/pac trade because it’s screwing investors ?
Why didn’t the pac team issue a threat to cryptopia to immediately
Stop the fraudulent btc/Pac trade ?
You obviously knew thousands of investors were getting a bad deal ,, you were watching
While this took place yet you said nothing to your biggest exchange !!!!!
Why ??
Were you dumping your own stash of pac ,, making tons of money while screwing investors ?
Why didn’t you at least ask cryptopia to announce btc/pac is a high price ?
I just smell insider trading
Something smells bad
LunarSeventh

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

Stop crying that the coin has become cheaper. Everything will be fine. The one who bought once 2 pizzas for 10 000 Bitcoin, also probably cried once. And now he cries that he was such a fool.  Grin

Are you really that naive? The problem is not that the coin wont rise or maybe become the next bitcoin, that is not the discussion, you don't even seem to grasp what has happened! The promise was the the amount would go /1000 and the value * 1000. The value for me dropped 75 percent over night. There was no warning no body explaining on cryptopia that you better not buy pac on their btc market nothing. They just allowed it to happen knowing the coin was actually worth less then scrap metal. You are so full of yourselfs, we bought it at the right moment we bought it on other markets like the doge market etc. If you ask me all of you are in on it, you scammed us just like them. Theres no statement on PACCOINS website saying " DONT BUY ANY COIN ON CRYPTOPIA ITS AN ERROR!" . THE MARKET CAME ONLINE ON THE BTC MARKET WITH THE KNOWLEGDE OF THIS HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE THATS CALLED A SCAM!
In your Cryptopia account, Cryptopia valued the old PAC at 1 or 2 Sat depending on what the last PAC/BTC transaction traded at. As has been discussed endlessly, this amount was an inflated amount not reflective of the true value of PAC. After the reverse 1000:1 split, you will naturally see a decline in the value of your PAC holdings as reported by Cryptopia, and this is because the value in BTC is now more accurate than it used to be since 1 PAC is worth 1000x more now.

You should start reading my other posts, your just repeating what has been said many times! IT makes no difference there was no warning on cryptopia, the website of pac of twitter. The fact is was discussed on a forum deep in some threads doesn't make any sense. The value in my wallet reported 0.0000001 it was never reported different, nor could i have known. Can you please stop repeating this crap answer everyone?

THERE WERE NO WARNINGS NOWHERE ON OFFICIAL SITES/SOCIAL MEDIA DURING THE SELL WALL OR PRIOR. LOOK AT THE TWITTER OF PAC, ARE YOU CALLING ALL THOSE PEOPLE STUPID? WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU?
LunarSeventh

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

Cryptopia is by far your largest exchange ,, but you didn’t demand that cryptopia must
You obviously knew thousands of investors were getting a bad deal ,, you were watching
Why ??
Were you dumping your own stash of pac ,, making tons of money while screwing investors ?
Something smells bad

Finally someone that understand this scam!
sgehdn

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

WHere do I find a complete redemption guide? Your homepoage is too confusing. I'vw only found a redemption guide with no information and a redemption guide for masternodes!
Kaskas

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

It didn’t take a genius to smell a scam .
Someone was making big money and this is why they didn’t ask cryptopia to cease
all btc/pac trade ,
Someone was benefiting out of it ,,
The question is who ?
Cryptopia ?
Pac team ?
Or both ?
Why else would the pac team not report a fraudulent trade practice???
hunterxx4

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

Very nice topic
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

https://PacSharedMasternodes.com   

-Servers USA Based
-Order Tracking 
-Secure 
-Zero fees (For First 10 Masternodes)
-Automatic payouts by Smart Contract
-24/7 Monitoring
-VPS Specs: 6 Core CPU, 100GB Disk Space, 12GB RAM Memory, 4TB Bandwidth
-Masternode Hosting, Maintenance, and Monitoring

*We are a third party site and not part of the $PAC team.
Did anyone used them? How is the payout just a ballpark figure will be fine say for 1000 $PAC. Thanks

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
i8aPie

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

Did anyone used them? How is the payout just a ballpark figure will be fine say for 1000 $PAC. Thanks

Can't tell you much about that shared node group.  You should ask in Discord.

Masternode payouts daily average are approximately 576 (daily block avg) divided by Number of MasterNodes times 6210 block reward..

So, 500,000 $PAC MN should net the following (currently anyway) assuming all things stay the same, which they obviously wont:

There are currently 1546 according to:
http://monitor.masternodes.work/

So, the calc currently would be 576/1546 * 6210 = 2,313 $PAC daily on average

https://www.masternodes.work has hosting but doesn't do shared nodes..
ruptan

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

Why ??
Something smells bad

Instead of crying out, please go and read their website and blog. It is clearly said there about how to redeem and for how long. If someone bought the current PAC coin you can still redeem for the new $PAC coin till 2019 I read. I have read in their blog and so should you do the same instead of complaining. Please do your due diligence before buying any coin. Its your money and your responsibility to find out why you are buying any coin.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PacSharedMasternodes.com

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

https://PacSharedMasternodes.com   

-Servers USA Based
-Order Tracking 
-Secure 
-Zero fees (For First 10 Masternodes)
-Automatic payouts by Smart Contract
-24/7 Monitoring
-VPS Specs: 6 Core CPU, 100GB Disk Space, 12GB RAM Memory, 4TB Bandwidth
-Masternode Hosting, Maintenance, and Monitoring

*We are a third party site and not part of the $PAC team.

Total Masternodes right now equal about 1470 so If we get an average of 100 new Masternodes after 720 hours the average return for this Masternode at current rate would be 14.135% ROI after 30 days equaling 70675 Rewarded Coins. About 2356 coins per day.

With 1000 coins you would get 0.002% of the Shared Masternodes Earnings equaling about 141.35 Coins a month.
BITCOINPAC2018

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

Why ??
Something smells bad

Instead of crying out, please go and read their website and blog. It is clearly said there about how to redeem and for how long. If someone bought the current PAC coin you can still redeem for the new $PAC coin till 2019 I read. I have read in their blog and so should you do the same instead of complaining. Please do your due diligence before buying any coin. Its your money and your responsibility to find out why you are buying any coin.

What you have written is nothing to do with what he is calling out.  Are you slow? Or simply someone that benefited from the SCAM?
Kaskas

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

You are asking me to read !!! 😆😆😆
Why don’t you read first ?
Understand what I’m talking about before you play smart ??
I never even mentioned redemption 😂
Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

How much profit is there made, let's do the calculation!!

Value 21 nov. 2017 was "4.28e-7" and for this amount they bought for USD 1.595.,450.= Pac's

They made already a profit, when it hitted USD 0,000001 at Dec. 17 2017. At this moment a lot of buyers invest in this coin and made YouTube movies. So these guys bought it for 0,000001 or 2 or 3, and there profit was 140x, 256x etcetera. there investment from Jan. 6 till Jan. 10 2018.

1 Sat is +/- USD 0,000.113.816.2 So if you bought 1 pac for

USD 0,000.000.004.0

And you can sell that same PAC for 1 Sat, it's 28.454,05 x your investment. So if you only bought for USD 10,= this 10 dollar vallue will be now USD 284.540,=.

So that usd 1.595.450 invesatment on 21-11-2017, would have a value multiplied by 28.454,05 of 42 billion 681 mil. dollars iin total if all the pac's would have sold.

Somthing is wrong in my calculation, but selling 1 pac for 1 sat, was already a profit of > 5000 times there investment in one single pac

PacSharedMasternodes.com

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:41:38 PM

How much profit is there made, let's do the calculation!!

Value 21 nov. 2017 was "4.28e-7" and for this amount they bought for USD 1.595.,450.= Pac's

They made already a profit, when it hitted USD 0,000001 at Dec. 17 2017. At this moment a lot of buyers invest in this coin and made YouTube movies. So these guys bought it for 0,000001 or 2 or 3, and there profit was 140x, 256x etcetera. there investment from Jan. 6 till Jan. 10 2018.

1 Sat is +/- USD 0,000.113.816.2 So if you bought 1 pac for

USD 0,000.000.004.0

And you can sell that same PAC for 1 Sat, it's 28.454,05 x your investment. So if you only bought for USD 10,= this 10 dollar vallue will be now USD 284.540,=.

So that usd 1.595.450 invesatment on 21-11-2017, would have a value multiplied by 28.454,05 of 42 billion 681 mil. dollars iin total if all the pac's would have sold.

Somthing is wrong in my calculation, but selling 1 pac for 1 sat, was already a profit of > 5000 times there investment in one single pac

That is correct but no one was actually buying PAC for 1 Sat. Notice the 700-800 BTC Sell Wall with less than 5% of Total Trade Volume in the PAC/BTC pairing on Coinmarketcap.

i8aPie

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

There are currently 1546 according to:
http://monitor.masternodes.work/

So, the calc currently would be 576/1546 * 6210 = 2,313 $PAC daily on average

https://www.masternodes.work has hosting but doesn't do shared nodes..

Forgot to include the discord link (it's on the front page of the thread to if you want to use it from there)
https://discord.gg/jYhzkPW ($PAC Discord)

They should be able to give you advice on who's good.
ruptan

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:51:58 PM

You guys are so stupid. You are creating these new accounts and trying FUD. If you do not anything about crypto you gusy need to leave and go somewhere else, where you can use your so called expertise. No buddy told you to buy without knowing. Kapish!!

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LunarSeventh

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

You guys are so stupid. You are creating these new accounts and trying FUD. If you do not anything about crypto you gusy need to leave and go somewhere else, where you can use your so called expertise. No buddy told you to buy without knowing. Kapish!!

The only one thats not up to par with his intelligence is you, you are unable to win an argument without cursing. Also "kapish" is not a word, its spelled "capisce". Maybe you need to start using a dicktionary before you start to use grown up words!
Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:46:45 PM

Question is it still possible to stake coins in the old wallet and swap them in a later stage into $pac ? ? ? ?

Course I read this from a Senior Member in the old dread of PAC:
------------------------------------------------------------
From Disaster Faster, Senior Member:

You have no idea how disappointed I am!

Let this be a warning to everyone.

I had been running the old PAC wallet for a very long time and it staked once per month and never failed once.

I was told to download the PAC redemption wallet and I did and that was a HUGE mistake!!!

The PAC redemption wallet refuses to stake and every single stake is rejected. This is costing me a huge amount of coins and is a scam in my opinion.

This new dev team you just lost every bit of my respect on this and brace yourself because I am going to dump billions of this coin now and I could care less how far I drive the price down.

I will also not be swapping to your new coin whatsoever because of what you have already done is not honorable IMHO.

Warning to all: if you are running the old PAC wallet KEEP RUNNING IT so you can stake coins. DO NOT switch to the redemption wallet or you will get burned and stake nothing.
i8aPie

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

Question is it still possible to stake coins in the old wallet and swap them in a later stage into $pac ? ? ? ?

Course I read this from a Senior Member in the old dread of PAC:
------------------------------------------------------------
From Disaster Faster, Senior Member:

You have no idea how disappointed I am!

Let this be a warning to everyone.

I had been running the old PAC wallet for a very long time and it staked once per month and never failed once.

I was told to download the PAC redemption wallet and I did and that was a HUGE mistake!!!

The PAC redemption wallet refuses to stake and every single stake is rejected. This is costing me a huge amount of coins and is a scam in my opinion.

This new dev team you just lost every bit of my respect on this and brace yourself because I am going to dump billions of this coin now and I could care less how far I drive the price down.

I will also not be swapping to your new coin whatsoever because of what you have already done is not honorable IMHO.

Warning to all: if you are running the old PAC wallet KEEP RUNNING IT so you can stake coins. DO NOT switch to the redemption wallet or you will get burned and stake nothing.

Go ahead and dump it...  Don't redeem..  That's your prerogative..  

Why tell everyone what you are going to do, just do it..   No one cares..  It'll just be cheap coins for those who want it..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: