Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43210 times)
breakcrypto

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:33:02 PM

New exchange listing $PAC -- lescovex!

https://twitter.com/lescovex/status/971403518925041664

The community voted it on, great job everyone!

best,
break.
Pacinsanity

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

New exchange listing $PAC -- lescovex!

https://twitter.com/lescovex/status/971403518925041664

The community voted it on, great job everyone!

best,
break.

Nice one the day keeps getting better for all the faithful $PAC investors.
suon199

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

my 1st masternode showing "WATCHDOG" status. is it active or not?
breakcrypto

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

Technically, yes. But that error message means you haven't properly configured the sentinel to keep the MN engaged with the network. The sentinel source is located here:

https://github.com/PACCommunity/sentinel

The network doesn't currently enforce sentinel usage but it's a good idea to enable it if you can. Also, you can see your MN status at:

http://monitor.masternodes.work/monitor

best,
break.
suon199

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

Technically, yes. But that error message means you haven't properly configured the sentinel to keep the MN engaged with the network. The sentinel source is located here:

The network doesn't currently enforce sentinel usage but it's a good idea to enable it if you can. Also, you can see your MN status at:

best,
break.
how can I reset/fix this Mn or delete this MN?
breakcrypto

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

best,
break.

No need to delete it, you just need to configure the sentinel piece to get the ENABLED message showing.

best,
break.
suon199

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

best,
break.

No need to delete it, you just need to configure the sentinel piece to get the ENABLED message showing.

best,
break.
hi Break,

please check your inbox
breakcrypto

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:28:22 PM

best,
break.

best,
break.
hi Break,

please check your inbox

responded =).
mikeymellow

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:37:16 AM

Yup, its all real. Don't believe these FUD's here, get in on this price! $PAC is a state of the art coin, instant transactions and  I make good money being a masternode. Read their white paper and what they have already launched. mobile wallet launches tomorrow, its own exchange with $PAC as its base currency, this coin will be in top 10 in no time. Especially with this new supply. Their road-map is super clear and concise! But you'd rather blame them for Cryptopia mess and loose your chance of making big bucks!

The only way this shit coin will rise in price if all the thousands
Of angry investors who got scammed disappear.
For as long as they feel they were scammed your coin will have
A bad reputation .

It looks as if the tide is already turning.

Last night 10 hours ago, just before I went to bed you could pick up a masternode for 89

At this moment in time, you would be eating into 107 for the same 500k $Pac needed.

In 7 hours while I was in bed there was 27 new masternodes ($140k invested) setup and that number has increased again since then.

Price is up, mastenodes count is up and the investment is up. Total masternodes 1760 (880 million) removed from circ and growing

The volume of available $Pac is dropping due to investment so that can only be a good thing.

You can check the numbers yourself and watch them grow

This was expected ,  it’s market manipulation .
Most of not all coins go up a little after tanking
The teams usually buy at a higher price to pump up their coins
And encourage buyers .
I’m actually done with this shit coin I wasted too much time on
It ,, good luck

Can you please stick to FACTS there buddy?

If you can't prove it then don't bother posting.

Thanks
. Do some reading, I'm not going to spoon feed you. Everything is on public boards. It's called doing dd take notes son.
mikeymellow

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:45:01 AM

Yup, its all real. Don't believe these FUD's here, get in on this price! $PAC is a state of the art coin, instant transactions and  I make good money being a masternode. Read their white paper and what they have already launched. mobile wallet launches tomorrow, its own exchange with $PAC as its base currency, this coin will be in top 10 in no time. Especially with this new supply. Their road-map is super clear and concise! But you'd rather blame them for Cryptopia mess and loose your chance of making big bucks!

A bad reputation .

Last night 10 hours ago, just before I went to bed you could pick up a masternode for 89

At this moment in time, you would be eating into 107 for the same 500k $Pac needed.

In 7 hours while I was in bed there was 27 new masternodes ($140k invested) setup and that number has increased again since then.

Price is up, mastenodes count is up and the investment is up. Total masternodes 1760 (880 million) removed from circ and growing

The volume of available $Pac is dropping due to investment so that can only be a good thing.

And encourage buyers .
It ,, good luck

Thanks
. To make it easier for you January 27 2018 I'd when it was mentioned. Glad I could clear that up for you.
shobhit.verma11@gmail

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:17:36 AM

GUYS DON'T BOTHER TO EVEN RESPOND TO FUD'S HERE!!

FUD's like KASKAS are the pure example of losers who were born to loose their money to make us rich, they sell at loss and we absorb it Wink This coin is a super awesome deal with a concrete and explicit future plan. Mobile wallet is already out !!! Except $PAC, every other coin is breaking!! Best time to be alive Wink
Pacinsanity

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:24:31 AM

A bad reputation .

And encourage buyers .
It ,, good luck

Thanks
. To make it easier for you January 27 2018 I'd when it was mentioned. Glad I could clear that up for you.

Thanks for your response.

I have been invested in $PAC since 18th December. I could have sold at the ATH when others were buying in and they are the ones that are now feeling hurt by their decisions.

I didn't cash in then and when it dropped back down I increased my stock. We all have our own way of doing things and we all should hopefully learn from our mistakes.

I did my due diligence and I have been for many years. When I go into an exchange and trade at the "wrong" price that is my mistake. I am not going to blame someone else for my decisions.

Oh and from my due diligence I have found $PAC to deliver time and again and their masternode program is almost to good to be true.

FACT

Another 19 masternodes were set up in the last 7 hours while I was asleep.

Actually, correction make that 21 another 2 have gone up while I typed this.

Pacinsanity

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

Anyone can please tell how many $PAC coin have I received? I bought about 3.3 million coins in Dec, now cryptopia is showing this:
 Available: 332.13572854 $PAC

Have I received 332 PAC only?(after the fork)

Should not I receive 3300 PAC(3.3 million divided by 1000)

Plz someone clarify.

If you did have 3.3 million before then yes you should have received 3300 when they were redeemed.

Contact support.
Pacinsanity

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

Anyone can please tell how many $PAC coin have I received? I bought about 3.3 million coins in Dec, now cryptopia is showing this:
 Available: 332.13572854 $PAC

Have I received 332 PAC only?(after the fork)

Should not I receive 3300 PAC(3.3 million divided by 1000)

Plz someone clarify.

If you did have 3.3 million before then yes you should have received 3300 when they were redeemed.

Contact support.

thanks for your reply. I have contacted cryptopia support.

Your welcome and good luck.

If you need help with anything else, just ask.
Kaskas

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

A bad reputation .

And encourage buyers .
It ,, good luck

Thanks

Those are facts you just don’t want to see it , you’re just dreaming
Time will prove I was right .
This coin will be a pump and dump coin and team will take advantage
Of this as much as they can .
If you don’t like what I say just simply ,, don’t read
breakcrypto

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:05:07 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 03:18:08 PM by breakcrypto

A bad reputation .

This was expected ,  it’s market manipulation .
And encourage buyers .
It ,, good luck

Thanks

I still don't understand your logic. You've made several comments and none seem to make any logical sense to me. Your original arguments were that $PAC is a scam because people were buying at 1 sat when they could have bought lower on other exchanges.

The real irony there is the reason $PAC started out at around 200 sats is because PAC was available on TradeSatoshi at a rate of 1000 PAC for approximately 200 sats -- exactly 1000:1. Actually, $PAC was higher than the price of 1000 PAC initially but as people arbitraged it from the PAC/DOGE pairings it leveled off around 200 sats. From there it declined as people, like yourself, incorrectly defamed the team and claimed it was a scam because they had overpaid in satoshis months ago. People at Cryptopia dumped believing the FUD and the price dipped greatly. Then people realized: Hey, wait, the team is still here, they're still working on the things they said they would, and oh maybe I did overpay and owned up. Shockingly, after that the price went up.

But instead of looking at the facts, you just illogically suggest that $PAC is a pump and dump scam because the price went up since you started your rant about the price collapsing because...reasons.

If you'd like to make a logical argument, ask a reasonable question, or in anyway do anything other than just spout off unsubstantiated comments; I'm happy to have a dialog. But simply accusing people, who are working hard on the $PAC project, of being a scam is just a waste of everyone's time.

best,
break.
llvlludassar

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:39:29 PM

A bad reputation .

This was expected ,  it’s market manipulation .
And encourage buyers .
It ,, good luck

Thanks

I still don't understand your logic. You've made several comments and none seem to make any logical sense to me. Your original arguments were that $PAC is a scam because people were buying at 1 sat when they could have bought lower on other exchanges.

The real irony there is the reason $PAC started out at around 200 sats is because PAC was available on TradeSatoshi at a rate of 1000 PAC for approximately 200 sats -- exactly 1000:1. Actually, $PAC was higher than the price of 1000 PAC initially but as people arbitraged it from the PAC/DOGE pairings it leveled off around 200 sats. From there it declined as people, like yourself, incorrectly defamed the team and claimed it was a scam because they had overpaid in satoshis months ago. People at Cryptopia dumped believing the FUD and the price dipped greatly. Then people realized: Hey, wait, the team is still here, they're still working on the things they said they would, and oh maybe I did overpay and owned up. Shockingly, after that the price went up.

But instead of looking at the facts, you just illogically suggest that $PAC is a pump and dump scam because the price went up since you started your rant about the price collapsing because...reasons.

If you'd like to make a logical argument, ask a reasonable question, or in anyway do anything other than just spout off unsubstantiated comments; I'm happy to have a dialog. But simply accusing people, who are working hard on the $PAC project, of being a scam is just a waste of everyone's time.

best,
break.

I still can't get it, why team Pac did not ask cryptopia to stop BTC/Pac trading immediately knowing that loads of nobs new investors being screwed. You guys are giving reference of blog  on pacnet where ppl were warned about high price on cryptopia,maybe you don't remember war between old dev and new dev about ownership of pac that time, there was 2 twitter accounts and bill the old dev came up with paccoinoffical website? who should we have listened?
I would like to know, what was the deal between bill and sal, how many billions coins they had and where did they sell? maybe pump was part of the deal to sell their worthless coins to nobs like us?
Ok lets presume we were stupid, did not do market research , over paid and we are solely responsible, despite all our coins/investment was held on cryptopia due to wallet maintenance, we could have sold them lesser loss or stake them, why we were not allowed to do that?
I have about 3 million coins in my wallet, staked them for a month and got 480k. If i was allowed to move my 50 million coins from cryptopia and stake them, at least i could have increased my number of coins.
GimoIng

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:28:58 PM

I have about 3 million coins in my wallet, staked them for a month and got 480k. If i was allowed to move my 50 million coins from cryptopia and stake them, at least i could have increased my number of coins.

Please do not quote all the thread if is not necessary, reading this has become frustrating!
kel-alt

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:45:43 PM

Please do not quote all the thread if is not necessary, reading this has become frustrating!

kel-alt - RE 'quote' - maybe they are like me and cannot figure out how to post without quoting!
I can not figure out where the new topic button is even after reading 'help'. 92 posts now and
none I have been able to start. Please explain how and maybe there will be less quote clutter!
breakcrypto

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:53:51 PM

I still can't get it, why team Pac did not ask cryptopia to stop BTC/Pac trading immediately knowing that loads of nobs new investors being screwed. You guys are giving reference of blog  on pacnet where ppl were warned about high price on cryptopia,maybe you don't remember war between old dev and new dev about ownership of pac that time, there was 2 twitter accounts and bill the old dev came up with paccoinoffical website? who should we have listened?
I would like to know, what was the deal between bill and sal, how many billions coins they had and where did they sell? maybe pump was part of the deal to sell their worthless coins to nobs like us?
Ok lets presume we were stupid, did not do market research , over paid and we are solely responsible, despite all our coins/investment was held on cryptopia due to wallet maintenance, we could have sold them lesser loss or stake them, why we were not allowed to do that?

You ask a very fair question, so I'll try to clear it up because it seems to be a point of confusion on here and on reddit. I've been in crypto since 2013 and one thing that's remained universally true throughout that time, is exchanges do whatever changes want. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized blockchains. There's usually a core team behind the source (aka. the group that controls the source repository) but anyone can run the chain, anyone can use the chain, and anyone can fork the chain. For example, right now, you can take the $PAC source, fork it, and form a new chain. If you can convince all the $PAC users (and the exchanges) to use your fork, you would control the coin.

No one asks the development team to list a coin. If an exchange wants to list a coin, they can. If they want to pair it with USD, BTC, ETH, or some random exchange only currency -- they can and there's nothing the developers can do about it. I wasn't on the team as I mentioned, but having worked with them for several weeks now I can tell you they're a hard working group with good intentions and I honestly believe they reached out by every means possible to warn $PAC supporters. I've yet to meet a single person who seemed ill intention on the $PAC team.

At the time, there was also no channel to Cryptopia. I wasn't there then, but I was there when Cryptopia decided to start communicating. Even then, to be frank, the information flow was rather lacking. The team would be told one thing and something else would happen. As I mentioned before, exchanges do what exchanges want -- always have, always will.

best,
break.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: