Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:03:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43210 times)
EEKAHMOUSE

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

Hi. i have 80K+ Pacoin on cryptopia and i leave it there. but now when i open my account again i have only 87 Pacoin? any info??

PACcoin was Burned @ a 1000:1 ratio for the new $PAC coin. Cryptopia has done this automatically for anyone who's coins where kept on its exchange. Not sure if this is what happened to you but the math adds up..... What doesn't add up is My old PACcoin was worth a 1000 times more than my new $PAC coin. hard pill to swallow seeing that I was holding 11Mil old PAC now Have 11K $hit PAC.  Cry OH well Guess I can all ways sell my $PAC and go buy a coffee or a fancy stick of gum. Undecided
prototip

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:12:30 AM

What a calm. The developers have made a weekly blog, no one is leading it. Then why did they do it? No positive news?
prototip

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:32:13 AM

The coin has left the top sales on stock exchanges.
prototip

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

Hello! According to the number of masternodes, the USA is leading, in second place Japan. Third and fourth place in Australia and Germany. England is trying to catch up. For those who do not understand. Masternodes is good for a coin. The more, the better and stronger the coin network. Masternodes does not participate in the extraction. It only receives 45 percent of the new mined blocks from the miners. At the moment, the speed of extraction of blocks exceeds the speed of buying coins on exchanges, so the price of the coin temporarily falls. However, the masternodes are not to blame for this. Each masternode is a money invested in a coin and coins are not sold. The speed of extraction of blocks by miners does not depend on the masternodes. If the masternodes is a lot, they are less likely to get a reward. The price of a coin depends only on how much it is popular among connoisseurs of crypto currency.
Zlata95

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

The PAC electrum wallet development is coming along nicely. We've added the latest build to our publicly accessible paccoin github if you'd like to see the progress. Find out more:  http://bit.ly/2Gkfdt1

https://twitter.com/emurgo_io/status/977220418594537477
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

Hello everybody. I think we should not worry that the coin has fallen in price. Be patient. The coin will progress. Good luck to you.
-----------
What a calm. The developers have made a weekly blog, no one is leading it. Then why did they do it? No positive news?
DOGEbubble

Activity: 881
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

The PAC electrum wallet development is coming along nicely. We've added the latest build to our publicly accessible paccoin github if you'd like to see the progress. Find out more:  http://bit.ly/2Gkfdt1

Isn't the above a positive news?

The following is also quite informative. It implies that depending on the flow of the pipeline from the next $Billion-big-rise in BTC, the flow is

BTC ->% to Masternodes -> % USA Masternodes ->>> % $PAC

It won't be just imagination or dreaming. Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink

Hello! According to the number of masternodes, the USA is leading, in second place Japan. Third and fourth place in Australia and Germany. England is trying to catch up. For those who do not understand. Masternodes is good for a coin. The more, the better and stronger the coin network. Masternodes does not participate in the extraction. It only receives 45 percent of the new mined blocks from the miners. At the moment, the speed of extraction of blocks exceeds the speed of buying coins on exchanges, so the price of the coin temporarily falls. However, the masternodes are not to blame for this. Each masternode is a money invested in a coin and coins are not sold. The speed of extraction of blocks by miners does not depend on the masternodes. If the masternodes is a lot, they are less likely to get a reward. The price of a coin depends only on how much it is popular among connoisseurs of crypto currency.

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

Hi. i have 80K+ Pacoin on cryptopia and i leave it there. but now when i open my account again i have only 87 Pacoin? any info??

The old total supply of 100 trillion PACcoin has been reduced via an RCO (Redemption Coin Offering) offering one new $PAC for each 1,000 old PACcoin.
In this process I want to know that will the old coins work or not. Are they replaced the old coin or they have started the second along with the old. In yobit exchange I know that they have replaced the old with the new coins as I heard from one of my friend that he was having some coins on his yobit exchange and after the launch of new coins he do not find any of his old coins but there are only some new coins with him in his yobit wallet.
prototip

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

The PAC electrum wallet development is coming along nicely. We've added the latest build to our publicly accessible paccoin github if you'd like to see the progress. Find out more:  http://bit.ly/2Gkfdt1

Isn't the above a positive news?

The following is also quite informative. It implies that depending on the flow of the pipeline from the next $Billion-big-rise in BTC, the flow is

BTC ->% to Masternodes -> % USA Masternodes ->>> % $PAC

It won't be just imagination or dreaming. Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink

The more masternodes, the more coins are blocked and the fewer coins to sell. The number of blocks can not be reduced. There is no difference how many masternodes receive coins. The more master craftsmen, the less often they get coins. Coins are mined by miners. The more schachter, the less reward they have. You can not get more blocks. The price of a coin depends only on the demand for it from traders. If a lot of coins are sold and bought a little, the price falls. On Monday, China will start selling oil for yuan, and on yuan it will be possible to freely buy gold on stock exchanges. I think that the dollar will decrease in price strongly, and gold will rise strongly in price.
Knightly

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

Good evening all,

Am I correct in assuming $PAC is not PoS (Power of Stake), but Masternode only?

Thank you,

-Knightly
cavallopazzo0

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

We must wait for the course of events.
If a coin is valid, time will tell
PacSharedMasternodes.com

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:11:20 AM

Good evening all,

Thank you,

-Knightly

Masternode and x11 mining
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

Good evening all,

Thank you,

-Knightly

Yup, not  PoS anymore. If you want PoS, choose Linda. New team work very well this past month.
pasarbtc

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:13:31 AM

kolamkoin.club
low fee 0,1%, no registration required

Code:
 URL: kolamkoin.club:<3533>
Worker: <WALLET_ADDRESS>
Password: c=<$PAC>,d=64,w=workername

support telegram https://t.me/kolamkoin
come join to support our pool
Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:02:39 AM

Same here.. now waiting to invest in the ICO..
ConcernedCoiner

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

Need assistance.

I sent 10k old Pac from the original old wallet to the redemption address so I can receive 10 $Pac to the new wallet a long time ago.  I did this as a test.  A few days ago, I updated to the redemption wallet and everything syched properly.  The previous transaction where I sent the 10k coins was still in the wallet with TXid and everything.  I then send 20k from the redemption wallet to the redemption address, which should be 20 $Pac for the new wallet.  I also did this as a test.  I still have not received any new $Paccoins yet.   I then withdrew 100 $Pac from Cryptopia to the new wallet and this went smoothly.  I got the coins from Cryptopia but nothing from the actual Paccoin people.   I sent an email to the website support and they still have not responded.  My question is, can anyone help?  The end of the month is approaching and I still have tons of old Pac to swap but I am starting not to trust the process. 
prototip

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

Our coin is on the 8th place among the coins with the masternodes for capitalization.
prototip

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

Need assistance.

I sent 10k old Pac from the original old wallet to the redemption address so I can receive 10 $Pac to the new wallet a long time ago.  I did this as a test.  A few days ago, I updated to the redemption wallet and everything syched properly.  The previous transaction where I sent the 10k coins was still in the wallet with TXid and everything.  I then send 20k from the redemption wallet to the redemption address, which should be 20 $Pac for the new wallet.  I also did this as a test.  I still have not received any new $Paccoins yet.   I then withdrew 100 $Pac from Cryptopia to the new wallet and this went smoothly.  I got the coins from Cryptopia but nothing from the actual Paccoin people.   I sent an email to the website support and they still have not responded.  My question is, can anyone help?  The end of the month is approaching and I still have tons of old Pac to swap but I am starting not to trust the process. 

Yesterday I sent the old coins for exchange, so that new ones came to 3 exchanges and to a purse. All coins came to all exchanges, on a purse too. If everything is right, everything works fine.
ConcernedCoiner

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

Need assistance.

Yesterday I sent the old coins for exchange, so that new ones came to 3 exchanges and to a purse. All coins came to all exchanges, on a purse too. If everything is right, everything works fine.
Thanks for your response.  Would you happen to have a video or instructions, by the numbers, that I may use?  Perhaps I am missing something.  I tried the instructions on the website and it does not work for me.  Forgive my ignorance.  Thanks.
Maansingh10006

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

i invest in hashflare , a cloudmining site..
but now i am planning to start minning of this Pac coin by myself  , i want to know that it required gpu or cpu ?
its minning was profit able or not , if any one has better alternative then message me  ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: