Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43205 times)
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:00:52 AM

From the official $PAC blog - fingers crossed! Wink

$PAC will soon be accepted at GameStop thanks to CPN partnership

The $PAC team is pleased to announce that Gamestop will soon be able to accept $PAC thanks to our on-going partnership with CPN (Crypto Payment Network).

GameStop Corp. known simply as GameStop, is an American video game, consumer electronics, and wireless services retailer. The company operates 7,117 retail stores throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. The company’s retail stores primarily operate under the GameStop, EB Games, ThinkGeek, and Micromania brands.

Gamestop is just the first of numerous new additions to the CPN/$PAC payment network alongside Domino’s Pizza and Caribou Coffee, which were announced last week. We look forward to seeing avid gamers and fans of the brand being able to spend their $PAC at every Gamestop location in the United States in the coming months.

"This announcement is one of many more coming as we are prepared to speed up our progress to full integration and utilization. Please understand, that while Gamestop is not “OFFICIALLY” accepting $PAC payments, we are working on the integration internally and with merchant processors that will allow to us to exchange $PAC to dollars and settle with such merchants like Gamestop in fiat currency. – Team CPN"

Source: https://blog.paccoin.net/pac-will-soon-accepted-gamestop-thanks-cpn-partnership/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

Thanks to Drew & @pacnode for providing an up to date and very insightful $PAC #Masternode explainer video for the whole #crypto community. Learn about how you can earn 76% ROI per year from $PAC Masternodes.
https://twitter.com/PACcoinOfficial/status/1037410844768915458
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

i still have some old pac where can i swap this coins

They changed the swap dates 2x and say they had to do it cuz of the high vol but now still large mining and mn rewards so that makes no bloody sense apart from STEALING from old pacccoin holders and changing swap dates to suite themselves NOT investors or org miners of pac
There playing a game ive seen done by many a devs before them and they think there sly....And think there untouchable...Both they are not.

Website still showed swap info and wallet well into july...most likely to dupe more old holders to think they could swap.

da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:57:59 AM

$ pac ber Thanks to Drew &
@pacnode
which gives the latest and very deep
$ PAC

#Masternode
video explainer for the whole
# crypto
the community. Learn about how you can generate a 76% ROI per year from
$ PAC Masternodes
I see this announcement in official tweet, hopefully it will grow again
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

New $PAC Core Wallet v12.4.0 is now available - it is featuring brand new project voting tools, improved performance & quality of life fixes.

The major change is that the $PAC masternode owners and shareholders are provided with an overview of the $PAC funded proposals currently on the network, their vote statistics, requested funds and more from the comfort of their own desktop wallet - the masternode owners can now vote directly from the wallet as well!

The official announcement (with a usage-demo of the new wallet) can be found here:
https://blog.paccoin.net/pac-desktop-wallet-v12-4-0-now-live-additional-governance-features/

The new desktop wallets can be found on the paccoin site (simply visit https://paccoin.net/ and then just click on "Wallets" in the upper right section).

Please note that this an optional upgrade, even for masternode owners.
Santibanes

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:21:17 PM

$PAC Get up ! ! !
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

$PAC Get up ! ! !
there is nothing in the PAC to make you up it is down and becomes dead coin so be careful !

Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

$PAC Get up ! ! !
there is nothing in the PAC to make you up it is down and becomes dead coin so be careful !
$PAC is certainly not "nothing" or a dying or a dead coin: if you would check e.g., the $PAC official twitter (https://twitter.com/paccoinofficial?lang=en) you would see that it is being constantly developed.
If you would look further and e.g., join the $PAC Discord server you would see that it already has close to 9000 members with over 1000 members being online at almost any moment.
Mistswoonanyd

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

This project has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this project. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
jun yamamo

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

The partnership between PAC and CPN is very good information.
Following Domino Pizza Caribbean coffee was also announced.
We are very excited about the future development of $ PAC.
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

$PAC Get up ! ! !
$PAC is certainly not "nothing" or a dying or a dead coin: if you would check e.g., the $PAC official twitter (https://twitter.com/paccoinofficial?lang=en) you would see that it is being constantly developed. developed of other peoples old pacoin is all that is and nothing new in the work devs have done same stuff they just copy and paste from real devs work
If you would look further and e.g., join the $PAC Discord server you would see that it already has close to 9000 members they there for the tips and frebies nothing more with over 1000 members 1k pro leech bots, gratz must be hard to get leeech bots in a crypto tipping zone, ask the topia devs about leech bots u might learn a thing or 2... being online at almost any moment.

Still no factual reply's to my other post cuz u know there true and cant say otherwise cuz its crypto facts..... avoiding the crypto facts wont work with me...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
neyworfigh

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

Greetings
A idea worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a plan recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the project proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:08:01 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 05:54:48 AM by Cookie.Monsters

$PAC Get up ! ! !
$PAC is certainly not "nothing" or a dying or a dead coin: if you would check e.g., the $PAC official twitter (https://twitter.com/paccoinofficial?lang=en) you would see that it is being constantly developed. developed of other peoples old pacoin is all that is and nothing new in the work devs have done same stuff they just copy and paste from real devs work
If you would look further and e.g., join the $PAC Discord server you would see that it already has close to 9000 members they there for the tips and frebies nothing more with over 1000 members 1k pro leech bots, gratz must be hard to get leeech bots in a crypto tipping zone, ask the topia devs about leech bots u might learn a thing or 2... being online at almost any moment.

Still no factual reply's to my other post cuz u know there true and cant say otherwise cuz its crypto facts..... avoiding the crypto facts wont work with me...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Hmm, do I owe you something? Like a reply to a post of yours or something else? I certainly do not. So, why are you answering my post and requesting an answer to a previous post of yours, which has nothing to do with me?
Also, try not to modify content of a quoted post, particularly if you trying to sound credible and want to be taken seriously.
crypt0user

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

Mintnodes.com has added PAC as a Shared Masternode.

• Fully transparent
  • from 1% reward fee
  • No Seats, based on percentage of ownership
  • Minimum deposit of 0.1 Coins
  • Instant payouts
  • Reinvestment of earnings
  • Withdraw anytime
  • No setup fee
  • Fully Automated
  • User Referral Program

Please check it out: https://www.mintnodes.com/clusternodes
How many coins do you need for the master node?
Vinifrimat

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:18:14 PM

This plan has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this plan. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:18:29 AM

https://zycrypto.com/pac-partners-with-cpn-to-offer-users-real-time-crypto-payments-solution/

nice

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

$PAC Get up ! ! !

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Hmm, do I owe you something? Like a reply to a post of yours or something else? I certainly do not. So, why are you answering my post and requesting an answer to a previous post of yours, which has nothing to do with me? And this proves my point even more than u avoid and dance around the true nature of what $pac team are up 2 and u cant/wont respond cuz like i said its crypto facts that i pointed out, clearly u dont like facts just fiction and if u think people should be qiute well run a smooth shop that cant be crypto fact checked but u missed that boat already.......
Also, try not to modify content of a quoted post, particularly if you trying to sound credible and want to be taken seriously. point out what was edited more dancing around, as nothing was edited from you post just response added in red which any 1 can see?!?!?

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:17:13 PM

$PAC Get up ! ! !

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Hmm, do I owe you something? Like a reply to a post of yours or something else? I certainly do not. So, why are you answering my post and requesting an answer to a previous post of yours, which has nothing to do with me? And this proves my point even more than u avoid and dance around the true nature of what $pac team are up 2 and u cant/wont respond cuz like i said its crypto facts that i pointed out, clearly u dont like facts just fiction and if u think people should be qiute well run a smooth shop that cant be crypto fact checked but u missed that boat already.......
Also, try not to modify content of a quoted post, particularly if you trying to sound credible and want to be taken seriously. point out what was edited more dancing around, as nothing was edited from you post just response added in red which any 1 can see?!?!?

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
My posts prove your $PAC team points? A good one, no wonder you are angry at everyone if this is how you normally draw conclusions.
You say that nothing was edited from you and that "just response added"? Incorrect nonsense again, since your "responses" placed partly between my words literally changed the meaning of my sentences.
You have been already added to my ignore posts / direct messages list - you are indeed the only person there - with a bit of luck I will not have to deal with your nonsense any more.
jun yamamo

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

$PAC was posted on the master node coin ranking service "mnrank.com".

http://Https://mnrank.com/
Stabycroc

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

$PAC Get up ! ! !

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
My posts prove your $PAC team points? A good one, no wonder you are angry at everyone if this is how you normally draw conclusions.
You say that nothing was edited from you and that "just response added"? Incorrect nonsense again, since your "responses" placed partly between my words literally changed the meaning of my sentences.
You have been already added to my ignore posts / direct messages list - you are indeed the only person there - with a bit of luck I will not have to deal with your nonsense any more.

Non of your post prove anything esp the change of swap dates and other points i made...
like now your just  trying to dance around/avoid them as your usual style.
If u cant tell like every1 else can that's i haven't edited shit and the red shows the response to not editing to your blah blah, ur blind...

That u ignore me doesn't worry me cuz im here to show others the games u play and the way u dance/avoid them shows them all this...

would never send a scammer a direct msg anyways, ive dealt with alot like u threw the years and as mod of exchange and dont have time apart from showing nubcakes to crypto lesson on how to fact check and show them that devs like you that have no trust cant be trusted.....

Crypto troll angels dont work your way. ;_) we talk in facts, not fiction and dance arounds like you do..

Stabycroc ;_)>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: