Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:09:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43210 times)
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:58:08 AM

PaccoinCore have User Interface Theme, but this feature haven't any mention anywhere. Anyone know somethong about paccoin wallet themes?
Yeah, the option is there, like in many Qt based wallets. What are you aiming to do?
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:27:58 AM

$PAC will be listed on P2PB2B exchange, boasting #17 volume on CoinMarketCap

CoinMarketCap information on P2PB2B exchange can be found here: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/p2pb2b/#markets

P2PB2B has one of the best Android & iOS exchange apps, allowing you soon to buy/sell/hold $PAC (please note that is not recommended to store your coins on any exchange for long periods of time).

P2PB2B is the primary source of volume for Dash, $PAC "father" project, with $23,253,406 volume per 24h.

Trading is aiming to start at one point next week. Big thanks go to @PACnode(Drew) ($PAC team advisor, as found in the $PAC discord server) and Bruce Porter, Jr. (https://twitter.com/NetworksManager) for making the connections.
Fernan87

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:15:46 PM

I guys, I have a problem with the update. I have my paccoin wallet and my backup. I downloaded the new wallet on March 12th but the amount of paccoin it is not showing, theres like 2800 paccoin, I know its not much but I do not understand. paccoin explorer shows the amount of coins but I have no acces through the wallet. Any ideas?
If you have indeed generated the backup copies of the wallet.dat, then please do following:

1. Check if the version of the wallet you are using is indeed the latest (0.12.6.0). If you are not, most likely you are simply using an old shortcut and the new wallet version can be found, assuming you are running Windows OS, in the C:\Program Files\PaccoinCore or C:\Program Files (x86)\PaccoinCore folder (depending on whether you are using 32- or 64-bit version of the wallet).

2. If you are using the newest wallet, wait for the wallet to sync and then check your block count against http://explorer.paccoin.net/; to view the block count of your wallet go to Tools > Information. If your block count matches the explorer, the wallet itself is running fine and the correct amount of $PAC should be shown. If it does not, go to Tools > Wallet Repair > Rebuild Index to re-download the blockchain and make sure your wallet is on the correct chain.

Thanks for the reply. I tried that but still showing the wrong amount. Here are some pictureshttps://imgur.com/a/8Ap45TX
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:49:01 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2019, 06:22:22 AM by Cookie.Monsters

I guys, I have a problem with the update. I have my paccoin wallet and my backup. I downloaded the new wallet on March 12th but the amount of paccoin it is not showing, theres like 2800 paccoin, I know its not much but I do not understand. paccoin explorer shows the amount of coins but I have no acces through the wallet. Any ideas?
If you have indeed generated the backup copies of the wallet.dat, then please do following:

1. Check if the version of the wallet you are using is indeed the latest (0.12.6.0). If you are not, most likely you are simply using an old shortcut and the new wallet version can be found, assuming you are running Windows OS, in the C:\Program Files\PaccoinCore or C:\Program Files (x86)\PaccoinCore folder (depending on whether you are using 32- or 64-bit version of the wallet).

2. If you are using the newest wallet, wait for the wallet to sync and then check your block count against http://explorer.paccoin.net/; to view the block count of your wallet go to Tools > Information. If your block count matches the explorer, the wallet itself is running fine and the correct amount of $PAC should be shown. If it does not, go to Tools > Wallet Repair > Rebuild Index to re-download the blockchain and make sure your wallet is on the correct chain.

Thanks for the reply. I tried that but still showing the wrong amount. Here are some pictures https://imgur.com/a/8Ap45TX
Ok, could you provide the "Client version" information under Tools => Information in your wallet?
Also, please wait for the wallet to sync completely first (your screenshots indicate the process is not completely done). Is your block count correct (is it the same as the one on http://explorer.paccoin.net/; see my first post for instructions)?
If the block count is incorrect, you should try another round of rebuilding index (Tools > Wallet Repair > Rebuild Index). If that does not help, please join the $PAC discord server (invite: https://discord.gg/Bx2HKfy) so one can chat and have a closer look at the issue.
Fernan87

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:01:42 AM

Thanks again.
The block count it is fine, I will try another round of rebuild. Some pics with the client.https://imgur.com/a/c2fJHq4
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:27:39 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2019, 09:24:06 AM by Cookie.Monsters

Thanks again.
The block count it is fine, I will try another round of rebuild. Some pics with the client. https://imgur.com/a/c2fJHq4
Ok, if the block count is indeed correct, then rebuilding will not help. Most likely there are unconfirmed transactions in your wallet (generated with the old wallet) that one needs to clear up - please check if there are any and what is their status (double click them to get "Transaction details").
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:30:39 PM

I worried it will be scam like another project. But iam still research

It is early to draw any conclusions, but you should not hurry. It is important to exercise caution step by step when studying the project. In case of doubt, we can always discuss it here.

Santibanes

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:57:08 PM

I support pac team but. Much for listing, promotion and marketing do volunteers. P2PB2B Exchange We have thanks to Drew and Bruce Porter Jr.
Kucoin paid attention to the pac in twitter thanks to the post of investor.
Pac has a very weak marketing and  exchange with  volume of 400 million, and defense against attack 51%. It means nothing if very few people know about the pac. Brad is lazy and not motivated, he is like the Queen of England, just a face. He personifies bad marketing. He visits the London crypto show 2 times a year? Volunteers did more than him. Brad gets paid in the pac?
Because it seems that he is forced to work on a pac for free. If you remove the volunteers, pac will lose a lot. If you remove the Brad what lose pac? Prove to me that I'm wrong if I'm wrong. PAC needs a strong marketer and crisismanager man and this is not Brad Marsh.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:44:53 AM

I support pac team but. Much for listing, promotion and marketing do volunteers. P2PB2B Exchange We have thanks to Drew and Bruce Porter Jr.
Kucoin paid attention to the pac in twitter thanks to the post of investor.
Pac has a very weak marketing and  exchange with  volume of 400 million, and defense against attack 51%. It means nothing if very few people know about the pac. Brad is lazy and not motivated, he is like the Queen of England, just a face. He personifies bad marketing. He visits the London crypto show 2 times a year? Volunteers did more than him. Brad gets paid in the pac?
Because it seems that he is forced to work on a pac for free. If you remove the volunteers, pac will lose a lot. If you remove the Brad what lose pac? Prove to me that I'm wrong if I'm wrong. PAC needs a strong marketer and crisismanager man and this is not Brad Marsh.
Well, the way I see it is as follows: it is a part of the setup - many entries / posts on various platforms are meant to be done by various people, only some of them are $PAC (marketing) team members. A part of these efforts is coordinated and guided by Brad, who often suggests and then oversees initial publishing of relevant $PAC news, which is then taken by others as basis for some of their contributions.
Santibanes

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:37:12 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2019, 10:54:58 PM by Santibanes

I saw to a lot  Shitcoins, without  good team that did not do and half of what PAC did.
And that attracted a many  people, and had a good price, because they had good marketing and advertising.
If PAC have ben a good marketing pack would not fall below 1 cent.
moreover, such coins still appear
good marketing just admit it
marketing pac - bad marketing
marketing pack - Brad Marsh
look at how the GRIN expanded, and their coin has no elementary things. Need tutorial on how to send coins
they had excellent PR
I have often seen their ads
PAC can not afford a marketer to full time?
In the beginning, you need a lot of effort to put a rocket into orbit, then inertia will do everything itself
at first you work for reputation and after reputation works for you.
but only haters are actively working on PAC’s reputation.
you can make the best product in the world, but no one will buy it from you if nobodies don’t know about it
Santibanes

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:42:01 PM

Brad09.10.2018
 Well running my design firm my retainers pay me roughly £7,500 a month after taxes... but my living expenses and outgoings net around £2,500 a month including rent, food, baby stuff and social... So

A prop for £3,000 GBP a month as a salary for me would be enough for me to hand over my roll as Creative Director to my no2 and work full time on $PAC.

with this approach 20 sat., our best future  Sad
The team has no money, Brad has no motivation

Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:36:38 PM

I saw to a lot  Shitcoins, without  good team that did not do and half of what PAC did.
And that attracted a many  people, and had a good price, because they had good marketing and advertising.
If PAC have ben a good marketing pack would not fall below 1 cent.
moreover, such coins still appear
good marketing just admit it
marketing pac - bad marketing
marketing pack - Brad Marsh
look at how the GRIN expanded, and their coin has no elementary things. Need tutorial on how to send coins
they had excellent PR
I have often seen their ads
PAC can not afford a marketer to full time?
In the beginning, you need a lot of effort to put a rocket into orbit, then inertia will do everything itself
at first you work for reputation and after reputation works for you.
but only haters are actively working on PAC’s reputation.
you can make the best product in the world, but no one will buy it from you if nobodies don’t know about it
That is a mix of several very subjective observations and very bold statements. If you have any reasonable / reliable statistics that show what the $PAC marketing / Brad has achieved in comparison to other marketing teams, please show them.
The statements such as "If PAC have ben a good marketing pack would not fall below 1 cent." are just nonsense, since no one can know this.
To put it in your words: putting up a shallow rocket into (high) orbit makes its abrupt and premature landing almost certain.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:41:14 PM

You are claiming that the $PAC team has no money - well, please check the last quarterly report of the $PAC treasury to see exactly what is the financial situation:

https://blog.paccoin.net/pac-treasury-quarterly-report-q4-2018/
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:47:02 PM

$PAC has a new Instagram page

Please follow the $PAC new Instagram page to support a new line of communication which will help promoting $PAC and grow the awareness of the $PAC brand:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvPyuNZBnD9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=urlz5bquu64k
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:49:28 PM

For those who missed it:

Trading is NOW LIVE for $PAC on the amazing P2PB2B Exchange across the BTC, ETH & USD pairs!

https://twitter.com/p2pb2b_io/status/1110865287367270400

Happy trading all!
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:00:16 PM

You are claiming that the $PAC team has no money - well, please check the last quarterly report of the $PAC treasury to see exactly what is the financial situation:

Well if we are to talk about their quarterly report for real then where is the peer review of their finance office by a reputable board of accountancy? The report u linked in ur post is a made up paper, I can construct something like that if u give me few days. Now, the more u look at this Pacman coin the more doubts arise about connection between this coin and vintage acrade game which is supposedly backed by PAC.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:00:28 PM

Well if we are to talk about their quarterly report for real then where is the peer review of their finance office by a reputable board of accountancy? The report u linked in ur post is a made up paper, I can construct something like that if u give me few days. Now, the more u look at this Pacman coin the more doubts arise about connection between this coin and vintage acrade game which is supposedly backed by PAC.
Let me get this correctly - do you expect that quarterly financial reports are peer reviewed? Individual reports are normally not reviewed (externally) unless there is a good reason (e.g., there is convincing, verifiable and reliable set of information demonstrating there are serious errors in the report) or a financial government agency conducts an audit, where many financial aspects are checked for their accuracy, not only reports. Do you have any examples of quarterly reports of other projects / cryptocurrencies which are peer reviewed on regular basis?
What connection between $PAC and the "vintage arcade game" are you talking about?
Santibanes

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:57:10 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2019, 10:54:47 PM by Santibanes

If the team has enough money, explain the reason why the Brad does not work full day on the PAC.?
You use the Internet, youtube, coinmarcetcap, coingecko. I see a lot of coins advertising there.
Where can I see advertising pac?

I will give a rough example. I don’t need to see the Coca Cola report to understand that their advertising works.
My opinion is that reports are needed for regulators and within the company.

I, as an investor, want to see results. In the specific case of promotion, advertising.

Again, I know about the work of programmers, I appreciate oll  that there is a pac, everything except marketing.

I know about everything, because I follow the pac, read the blog pac.
How do new people find out about pac?
Only thanks to the volunteers.
And no need to cite as an example of a conference in Washington.
It is necessary more for partnerships, it is not advertising.

I agree with you all those shitcoins quickly lose in value, after quik start, because they have no foundation, but even they are able to launch their projects into orbit.
That is why I believe that the pac will remain in orbit, since it has done enough work behind its back. Need good advertising to go into orbit.
Cookie.Monsters, maybe I believe in pac more than you.

You do not know what to answer?
I can give you more than 100 examples of good advertising, but why say the obvious?

Tell me personally your opinion. Do you think the pac has a good advertising campaign?

KLemeTin

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:24:33 AM

One of my nodes, thanks to the luck and super awesome development of the ninth mother, last time the payment was received more than a month ago
In general, it seems to me that I’ll wait for the release of Half Life 3 to be faster than the release of the pac stable version.
I'm talking about a fair price of 5-6 satoshi for a coin.
Brad's last installment of 5000 pac, I laugh, he has money for bread.
question: what a blockchain 3.0, what is it?
What do you want to change? You will not change anything. Everyone is already clear with the developers.
KLemeTin

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:38:39 AM

And remove the ban in discord with Smash. He was often right, although sometimes rude in his statements.
Prove that you are a community choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: