Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:16:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43209 times)
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:52:19 PM

Cookies, missed me, let's work
You are hard to be missed. You can go work if you want, I am already chilling in preparation for the weekend. Grin
swolf (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:17:49 AM

The truth is they are still invested in the project.  This is public knowledge.   

However, since then we have distanced them from the project I cannot control what they do with their ownership this is crypto.

At that time they didn't cash in as one of the distributions was to the DEV team manager.  I know he is still vested.  I cannot see others finances just like in real life their business is their business.  How much money do you have in your bank account?  How much PAC do you have?  You may answer the last as you are a mystery man doxxing and putting others safety at risk with "negative information".

They were founders at that time and invested heavily in the project - their distribution was agreed to be put into masternodes and it wasn't sold.  Recently one of the distributions was moved to recoup some operations capital.  That investment didn't work out as we had hoped.  In other words it was invested for later and I believe they did that.  Cannot prove what else they did or didn't do.  Many people made out during the run-up in crypto and many lost as well.  That is your business if you did.  Did you? Have you posted your ID and personal info up here saying what you did and didn't do?

I do disagree with you doxxing them here, that is against the rules and very "negative" for our project. 

Why wouldn't you ask me these things directly, as I will give you an honest answer.  Then you can take this wherever you want.  Ask the other team members we run a tight ship.

Please don't use this forum as a way to "negate" all our hard work on PAC.

So for the record - "They are gone from the project."  I cannot be responsible for them nor can you.  Please remove your post about their specific personal information.  You can leave the rest.

You didn't take my invitation about asking me in Discord?

We are going to unban all the "negative" discorders from the past as well.  Please stop by and message me please so I can get the facts straight for you.

Any way, I would really, really like to have you informed and armed with "real" information not theories and accusations.  Please come ask and we can post a "rebuttal" together here to set the record straight.

Again for the record - "We are no longer am working with these two gentlemen on the project anymore".

PAC_Helper

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:22:58 PM

Hey Klemetin,

I am Koen Peters and i am involved in this project for some time now. Smoker and Stoic both were great helps in getting PACcoin off the ground and moving.

As Eric said: We are going to unban all the "negative" discord users from the past. I do not know if you were one of the people who did not bring any facts and was just throwing negative comments without any good argument. But if you were you will be able to join the discord back soon and have a good discussion with a lot of our team members.

I really hope you join in and as eric said you can DM him or DM me i will be happy to talk to you and give you my point of view on everything.

One thing i know, We here in the PACcoin team and the community are doing some awesome stuff. Things we probably wouldnt be able to do if smoker and stoic were not involved in the start of PACcoin ($PAC).

-Koen Peters
KLemeTin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:09:29 PM

I am glad that you understood that giving a ban to anyone who has an opinion different from yours is not correct.
If you didn’t do that, I wouldn’t have to create an account here.
Eric you personally and other members of the team are actively luring investors in past.
Own blockchain, social network like Facebook, payment system,official registration in the near future, partnerships and etc.
your road map had an end in spring 2019.
Now you say that you have completed it by 3 percent, do you need only 33 years to complete?
That PAC I believed and invested, and PAC today have nothing in common except you Eric.
no old team, no founders
In that PAC that we have today, I would not have invested a cent.
Very bad management, you are not able to solve problems, you are not able to create anything, you are just a copy of the DASH you will remain copy.
What with Yobit, that with Tradesatoshi?
What's with the mobile version of the wallets?
now also increase Collateral Change, what did every sh*tcoin with masternodes.
The coin in the edition in which it was represented at the beginning, had a great future and could be generally used, but it was turned into trash.
What have you done good that I can spoil in PAC?
You yourself are ashamed, you do everything behind the scenes, all the developers and founders hide, make vague promises.
PAC has no officials, no official documents.
In the PAC, only advisers, and volunteers, and no one is responsible for anything.
And Eric, I do not need to justify myself in front of you, for my financial condition or anything else.
I did not buy an abandoned coin very cheaply, and then did not promote it with all my strength and give many promises.
investors have trusted you, and now you have abandoned all past promises.
The information I have published is not personal, it is publicly available. But I can remove it if you show the Document where the responsible persons for the PAC are indicated.
Honest people have nothing to fear and hide, but you have a lot of skeletons in the closet.
a month ago you collected questions and you promised to answer all the questions in writing, you or Brad
where is video, where is blog with answers?
You are proposing to take your word, but you have been deceiving many times and changing your promises that your word is worth it?
I want to see the registration of the PAC as you promised last year.
I drew attention to the fact that you began to communicate more with people in Discord, you still need to start to fulfill your promises or not to make promises that you cannot fulfill.
For now This has the look of deception.
Eric, I repeat, your fault is that this conversation took place here, you and your moderators on discord.
You have now moderated price and phantom nodes messages.
Instead of solving you hide.
I do not intend to conduct a dialogue with you here anymore.
I hope you will answer uncomfortable questions in the discord, and not give a ban again.
I'm waiting for unban All

KLemeTin

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:16:21 PM

Cookies, see you at the discord, but for now Pass it Eric
PAC_Helper

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:17:59 PM

Eric, I repeat, your fault is that this conversation took place here, you and your moderators on discord.
You have now moderated price and phantom nodes messages.

As i said earlier i am Koen Peters, head of the moderation team.

You would have never been banned from the discord if you would not have been throwing mud without backing it up with good valid arguments.

What we do in the discord:

- Warning and educate
- If only throws mud without any valid arguments 24 hour mute or kick depending on what he/she said.
- When returned after the mute and still throwing mud without arguments and can't be solved with education mute for 168 hours (1week) (if its really bad Ban can be used)
- After the week mute, and he/she starts again 1 more warning and then just a permanent mute or ban from the server (Ban is the last resort and will not be used often.)

We appreciate all the thoughts people put into PACcoin but it needs to be good criticism to better the coin.

If you give me your discord name we will start the unbanning of old bans with you.

You can also email me on Koen@paccoin.net

Kind Regards,
Koen Peters
KLemeTin

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:11:37 PM

Thank Koen, if you are so honest, start with Codeman or Smash or one of the others in the ban. UnBan everyone and I will be there.
fsh457

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:04:20 AM

PAC has reached the trading volume of $132,432 USD base on CMC!

Looks good Smiley
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:04:26 PM

I hope I do not get to see you anywhere.
I do not like trolls.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:06:07 PM

Everything you need to know about the $PAC 51% attack patch

Credits go to @unick#6079 (as found in the $PAC discord server) for the write up.

https://blog.paccoin.net/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-pac-51-attack-patch/

KLemeTin

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:38:35 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 11:22:02 PM by KLemeTin

I do not like trolls.

What did you see trolling?
 In questions that I ask?
KLemeTin

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:41:25 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 11:23:48 PM by KLemeTin

Cookies, work for your bone. You're not deciding anything here.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:47:32 PM

I do not like trolls.

What did you see trolling?
 In questions that I ask?
Read carefully, I know it is difficult, I did not call you out for trolling, but I have just said that I do not want to see you anywhere and that I do not like trolls.
Since you have been asking, you do troll every time when you call me out, just to say I should pass it to Eric.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:47:58 PM

Cookies, work for your bone. You're not deciding anything here, tell Eric.
Patience may end at any moment.
Work? Lol, right.
Please, let it end now. Show who you really are.
KLemeTin

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:18:28 PM

Wow, and he is a Man.

https://prnt.sc/noltqp

In that case, I was wrong, $PAC is a strong coin. And I will delete some of my posts.
Forgive me that I doubted you, I was wrong.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:00:37 AM

Wow, and he is a Man.

https://prnt.sc/noltqp

In that case, I was wrong, $PAC is a strong coin. And I will delete some of my posts.
Forgive me that I doubted you, I was wrong.
If you are trying to indicate that Brad from the $PAC team said something like that - I asked him simply and he said no, wondering what kind of English that is - please do not falsify data. In any case, it is clear that falsifying data and even screenshots is something you are good at. You could create another new forum account to cover that up.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:47:32 PM

$PAC in Latin America

Please check $PACVZLA#7229 (as found in the $PAC discord server) absolutely smashing it with $PAC awareness campaigns over in the LATAM territories by securing multiple radio interview slots with some of the largest stations in the region.

The video can be found here: https://t.co/iSKd57K1OW
SaniaNET

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:37:17 PM

Ready steady go!

https://prnt.sc/npjatj
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:39:54 PM

$PAC Leadership Restructuring & The New Directors Roadmap

Please read more on this important information here:

https://blog.paccoin.net/pac-leadership-restructuring-the-new-directors-roadmap/
GlobalBoost

Activity: 444
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 04:44:56 PM

Hey guys it's our newest creation the GlobalBoost Crypto Bot putting cryptos in the hands of people who don't have smart phones! Text/sms: +16288770001 the commands below and have fun!

bstybal
pacbal
bstydeposit
pacdeposit
bstytip <number> <amount>
pactip <number> <amount>
bstywithdraw <address> <amount>
pacwithdraw <address> <amount>

Also the Twitter bot is up:
===Bot name
@bstybot

===Command Format
@bstybot !bstybal
@bstybot !bstydeposit
@bstybot !bstytip <username> <amount>
@bstybot !bstywithdraw <address> <amount>

@bstybot !pacbal
@bstybot !pacdeposit
@bstybot !pactip <username> <amount>
@bstybot !pacwithdraw <address> <amount>

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: