Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43205 times)
Santibanes

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 01:36:19 PM

Excellent, then PAC Global will receive its own topic on btctalk.
Interestingly, this "Rain Man" will stay here or will come and will shit in a new place.
His cant to undastand that PAC Global is not thes coin on which he is excited.
Such a stubborn guy, he could have achieved something significant if he had directed his obstinacy towards good deeds,
but hi essence is trolling, its all what he does.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Santibanes

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 01:55:32 PM

It is not surprising that he and Brad found a common language, they have the same level of intelligence, like a dog that barks at a postman.
Golden star

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:28:51 AM

PAC Global (PAC) - The best of the best!

Golden star

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 07:54:34 AM

I congratulate all good and honest people on the upcoming New year!

I wish you a lot of joy, a lot of money and fulfillment of all your great wishes!

Please do this business will be useful for each of us.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgU47VSXAJT9w7zs86ik8uOl-vS4i_wOQtSCXTNwjnX7Qy3Q/viewform

https://www.belacam.com/
macish

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:32:46 PM

Show your cristal ball and vote

https://twitter.com/WachowskiMac/status/1210921546946097152?s=20
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:20:32 AM

i did warn u all about this dev team...

esp after i had all the relevant info provided to topia admins for paccoin when dev team provided non to make pac a green listed topia coin...

when its went green listed coin on topia due to that info provided by me not the dev was when it hit the highest sat mark PAc as eve been at.

AS thanks devs Stole billions of PAC from me in misleading and changing swap dates and times ( i have screen shots ) when i tried to work it out and even get my coins swap at lower value this is how they pretty much acted "nope ur not in the inner scam circle and u hold to many we cant have players like u with more coins than us.. "

thats the attitude they have with old guards of crypto that made there coin have highest price its ever had...thanks NOPE... kicked in da balls for carrying them to highest point in there crypto life...

Pac and crown CRW devs should join forces u both been carried to greatness and kicked those that did in the balls and this is the result from that...

You might be end all to pac but in the crypto world ur flys on da wall with no crypto cred or backing or trust in ur WORDS!! PS wat i build i can dismatle just as easy :_0

old gaurds love to help coin grow but play them for fools and they react in ways u never knew could be done :_)>>>

Da ja
Stabycroc :_)>

Santibanes

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:59:44 AM

esp after i had all the relevant info provided to topia admins for paccoin when dev team provided non to make pac a green listed topia coin...

when its went green listed coin on topia due to that info provided by me not the dev was when it hit the highest sat mark PAc as eve been at.

AS thanks devs Stole billions of PAC from me in misleading and changing swap dates and times ( i have screen shots ) when i tried to work it out and even get my coins swap at lower value this is how they pretty much acted "nope ur not in the inner scam circle and u hold to many we cant have players like u with more coins than us.. "

thats the attitude they have with old guards of crypto that made there coin have highest price its ever had...thanks NOPE... kicked in da balls for carrying them to highest point in there crypto life...

Pac and crown CRW devs should join forces u both been carried to greatness and kicked those that did in the balls and this is the result from that...

You might be end all to pac but in the crypto world ur flys on da wall with no crypto cred or backing or trust in ur WORDS!! PS wat i build i can dismatle just as easy :_0

old gaurds love to help coin grow but play them for fools and they react in ways u never knew could be done :_)>>>

Da ja

If what you are saying is true, you can give out more details.
Share the information you have available.

Thanks.
Stabycroc

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:08:45 AM

Da ja

If what you are saying is true, you can give out more details.
Share the information you have available.

Thanks.

Ask Mr.floppy  Kiss or fairlady  Kiss from topia they can back my claims with that side and my wallets can prove all the rest.... TXID are useful things :_)>
u can read bac threw this thread and check the talks ive had with the so called devs and the reactions they gave back ( that claim not to be devs, while there devín  Roll Eyes )
i was one of the 1st to voice issues as ive seen this game played ALOT of times b4 and isnt new coin swap scam there trying to do and probs would of got away with it in the old crypto days but its a old simple to pick game there playing..
 A clean coin swap premines the total amount of Old coins so ALL investors can get there coins
( BTC forum admins should put rules in place for devs if they do coin swap to help prevent this but they dont seem to care or want to clean up the dirty side of coin swap or are they in on em?! u neva really will know )

im Ex ccex chat mod and old guard of crypto, if u dont think ive seen my worth of pep's trying all type of scams or slight of hands to take coin control ur kidding urself.

Crw devs done the same thing, was a pure sha mined coin they didnt for wat ever reason didnt hold a % of the coin vol so they changed coin specs and just premined superblocks and fake mn proposals to pay themselves into top coin holders..killed any value for the people that made there coin grow and got into the right investors/old holders and miners had..

Jackatwo

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 06:34:20 AM

Da ja

I think you might have some serious explaining to do about what you say here.
Please explain in detail

It is not good to drag others into a conversation and I am sure the people you mention do not want to come into a dog fight if your facts are untrue

Aktarus

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 12:13:05 AM

Countdown for a pac below 1 sat has started...
Santibanes

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 09:15:03 PM

Ask Mr.floppy  Kiss or fairlady  Kiss from topia they can back my claims with that side and my wallets can prove all the rest.... TXID are useful things :_)>
u can read bac threw this thread and check the talks ive had with the so called devs and the reactions they gave back ( that claim not to be devs, while there devín  Roll Eyes )
i was one of the 1st to voice issues as ive seen this game played ALOT of times b4 and isnt new coin swap scam there trying to do and probs would of got away with it in the old crypto days but its a old simple to pick game there playing..
 A clean coin swap premines the total amount of Old coins so ALL investors can get there coins
( BTC forum admins should put rules in place for devs if they do coin swap to help prevent this but they dont seem to care or want to clean up the dirty side of coin swap or are they in on em?! u neva really will know )

im Ex ccex chat mod and old guard of crypto, if u dont think ive seen my worth of pep's trying all type of scams or slight of hands to take coin control ur kidding urself.

Crw devs done the same thing, was a pure sha mined coin they didnt for wat ever reason didnt hold a % of the coin vol so they changed coin specs and just premined superblocks and fake mn proposals to pay themselves into top coin holders..killed any value for the people that made there coin grow and got into the right investors/old holders and miners had..

Who are these People, where to look for them, and why you yourself will not publish everything.

Sorry, but if you talked with these people, then provide screenshots, correspondence, a link to the transactions you are talking about.
After your answer, I have even more questions from begin.
Santibanes

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 10:33:13 PM

sent coins in for the 4000:1 over a month ago and still no replies from support threw email. Huh Angry Huh

I advised support i had to send in chucks due to large amount of holding and couldn't be sent as 1 TXId as wallet would not allow that many coins sent as once..

This really piss's me of due i was 1 of the 1st miners of the original pac and never dumped it at any time and helped with links that were missing on sites you was listed on and devs didnt clearly provide that info. i helped u grow and helped u hash to move chain along but this the thanks long term holder and helper of you coin gets.

I have proof of mining txid's and proof of txid's sent to support for the 4000:1 swap.

As a long term holder of old pac i consider this to be theft as i was a major holder of pac and there just trying to cut me out of it.
The 1000:1 swap was meant to go for a year but cut it short without major notice on any exchange or anywere realy ( many qqed about this ), i took it on the chin and sent the coins for the 4000:1 swap but then no reply or coins sent...

Believe me this wont work out that you screw old guard traders and miners over, all you will end up with is china farm miners that dump the shit and dont really give to hoots about your coins or support in any way bar selling till 1 sat.

Stabycroc ;_)>

I found your first message, it was in August.
But the ransom ended in June.
The completion of the ransom was reported on all channels, about a month before the end.

In any case, there are no guys who deceived you.
John Cordos(Smoker), Eric Hayes(Expos)or swolf this, Vince Cordos(Stoic)
long ago left the project, Robbing it and its investors.
You can read in this section how the user Klementine exposed them, but then he disappeared, maybe he was paid for silence.

Now is led by completely another dev Team.

The project did rebranding, and Fork.
You can either stay on the old $PAC network or switch to the new PACGlobal chain. But those people who led the $PAC deceived not only you, they deceived all investors.

The new team should create their own channel on Bitcointalk.
But for some reason they have not done it yet.
Stabycroc

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:20:00 AM

sent coins in for the 4000:1 over a month ago and still no replies from support threw email. Huh Angry Huh

I advised support i had to send in chucks due to large amount of holding and couldn't be sent as 1 TXId as wallet would not allow that many coins sent as once..

This really piss's me of due i was 1 of the 1st miners of the original pac and never dumped it at any time and helped with links that were missing on sites you was listed on and devs didnt clearly provide that info. i helped u grow and helped u hash to move chain along but this the thanks long term holder and helper of you coin gets.

I have proof of mining txid's and proof of txid's sent to support for the 4000:1 swap.

As a long term holder of old pac i consider this to be theft as i was a major holder of pac and there just trying to cut me out of it.
The 1000:1 swap was meant to go for a year but cut it short without major notice on any exchange or anywere realy ( many qqed about this ), i took it on the chin and sent the coins for the 4000:1 swap but then no reply or coins sent...

Believe me this wont work out that you screw old guard traders and miners over, all you will end up with is china farm miners that dump the shit and dont really give to hoots about your coins or support in any way bar selling till 1 sat.

Stabycroc ;_)>

The completion of the ransom was reported on all channels, about a month before the end.

You can read in this section how the user Klementine exposed them, but then he disappeared, maybe he was paid for silence.

You can either stay on the old $PAC network or switch to the new PACGlobal chain. But those people who led the $PAC deceived not only you, they deceived all investors.

Nope and Nope they changed the swap dates like 3x... i was in email contact with devs before then  and during...

your clearly part of there hype team and just a scammer urself..
ur a nobody in crypto trying to tell old gaurd with crypto trust and respect in all walks of crypto ..

basically no REAL crypto trader or reader TRUST wtf u say....esp if u dont know whom the F mr.floppy and fairlady is lol

Go bac to ur main account "Coookie" and talk ur total crap there like u used to do.

"ransom" is that wat u scammers call a Fake crypto coin swap these days is it?!?!

These devs u talk of stole my swap and if u knew anything u would know they didn change the swap dates and % for swap 3x... but alot of that info was removed and hard to show unless u was actualy there at the time ( it said on there site the dates and then changed 3x...

Ive tried to work it out in background since start of issues and lies to get my coins ive held since mining PAc on ispace ( my txids and proof of ownership of coins go back YEARS!! if u cant understand the issues with  LONG term holders getting stolen from for people that only held for months if not days get there coin but long term hold dont ur got more issues. )

Just like POS/POW... POO ( proof of ownership ) doesnt matter to shiity scammie devs new or old...
If the coin was swaped clean there wouldnt be issues and me here.

I also blame this forum for not making rules for ALL devs when the devs want to swap coins....

basically no1 rule for any crypto coin swap... All coins from old chain MUST be held at same amount or swap value amount (100:1 1:1 2:1 ect ect ) tilll old holders claim..
Only way coins cant be swapped is if they been stolen or dev funds.

alot of Great devs do it this way anyways and just proves that other dev that dont out to steal and control more coin..

Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 06:14:10 PM

Stabycroc ;_)>

Nope and Nope they changed the swap dates like 3x... i was in email contact with devs before then  and during...

your clearly part of there hype team and just a scammer urself..
ur a nobody in crypto trying to tell old gaurd with crypto trust and respect in all walks of crypto ..

basically no REAL crypto trader or reader TRUST wtf u say....esp if u dont know whom the F mr.floppy and fairlady is lol

Go bac to ur main account "Coookie" and talk ur total crap there like u used to do.

"ransom" is that wat u scammers call a Fake crypto coin swap these days is it?!?!

These devs u talk of stole my swap and if u knew anything u would know they didn change the swap dates and % for swap 3x... but alot of that info was removed and hard to show unless u was actualy there at the time ( it said on there site the dates and then changed 3x...

Ive tried to work it out in background since start of issues and lies to get my coins ive held since mining PAc on ispace ( my txids and proof of ownership of coins go back YEARS!! if u cant understand the issues with  LONG term holders getting stolen from for people that only held for months if not days get there coin but long term hold dont ur got more issues. )

Just like POS/POW... POO ( proof of ownership ) doesnt matter to shiity scammie devs new or old...
If the coin was swaped clean there wouldnt be issues and me here.

I also blame this forum for not making rules for ALL devs when the devs want to swap coins....

basically no1 rule for any crypto coin swap... All coins from old chain MUST be held at same amount or swap value amount (100:1 1:1 2:1 ect ect ) tilll old holders claim..
Only way coins cant be swapped is if they been stolen or dev funds.

alot of Great devs do it this way anyways and just proves that other dev that dont out to steal and control more coin..
I have never seen so much nonsense in a single post. Thank you for making it so obvious who you are - nothing what I could have said or written would make it clearer for the reader than this.
The things I laughed about the most:
1. Blaming this forum - this is probably the most ridiculous claim you have made so far.
2. Santibanes is Russian (if I remember this correctly) and I am certainly not. The word "ransom" is most likely the Google Translator error.... just check how hard he was against certain members of the old, $PAC team (before the PAC Global team forked away from $PAC).
Anatoliysb

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:18:56 PM

What's wrong with your $PAC Global wallet? Why there is no synchronization. Shocked
macish

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:28:03 PM

What's wrong with your $PAC Global wallet? Why there is no synchronization. Shocked

propably you use outdated wallet

https://github.com/PACGlobalOfficial/PAC/releases
Anatoliysb

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:24:45 PM

propably you use outdated wallet

https://github.com/PACGlobalOfficial/PAC/releases

Thanks, I’m downloading now.
Anatoliysb

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 03:02:53 PM

What exchanges is the $PAC coin currently trading on?
macish

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 08:03:41 PM

graviex and P2PB2B (BTC pairs) would be the best to trade PAC at the moment.
Anatoliysb

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:48:11 AM

graviex and P2PB2B (BTC pairs) would be the best to trade PAC at the moment.

Thanks for the answer.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: