Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:18:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀  (Read 4373 times)
amelibal

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

Great project is this. A sself-regulating and decentralized gig-based marketplace designed for freelancers and clients to transact in the quickest and most transparent fashion through smart contracts. Wow Amazing...
amelibal

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

A very good project for the future.
Liberty Lance  Project will be a very huge success after the ICO.Please take a good look at the Whitepaper and the Road map..

Yeah, I agree with you. Company with an innovative approach, a very interesting road map! The company found its place among all the competitors! I'm sure the company will show good results for ICO! I wish you success!
amelibal

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

Yipppe Yipppe Yipppe
Congratulations! We've reached 40,000+ registered users on LibertyLance. Thank you everyone for your immense support and appreciation!

Join us on Telegram: https://t.co/r5uhXWu26X

#LibertyLance #ICO #Gig #Freelancing #Airdrop #Blockchain https://t.co/wLeoBwv7I0

Wow this is a great feat! Saw the roadmap, very solid. They rock in the Dubai summit as well. I like the activity of the CEO himself. You guys rock. Not be surprised if you would reach your goals.

Sounds great. Believe in the team that does it. This project brought together a very serious team. Confident in the success of this project. I suggest all to take part in the ICO, this team deserves attention.
icadanisan

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

Amazing. LibertyLance can solve problems with traditional marketplaces, thats one Traditional platforms have a centralized authority that places the power in the hands of a few people with little clarity as to how decisions are made. Great..
icadanisan

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

Yipppe Yipppe Yipppe
Congratulations! We've reached 40,000+ registered users on LibertyLance. Thank you everyone for your immense support and appreciation!

Join us on Telegram: https://t.co/r5uhXWu26X

#LibertyLance #ICO #Gig #Freelancing #Airdrop #Blockchain https://t.co/wLeoBwv7I0

Wow this is a great feat! Saw the roadmap, very solid. They rock in the Dubai summit as well. I like the activity of the CEO himself. You guys rock. Not be surprised if you would reach your goals.

Sounds great. Believe in the team that does it. This project brought together a very serious team. Confident in the success of this project. I suggest all to take part in the ICO, this team deserves attention.

The project causes trust from developers and bonuses to 50%, it is necessary to monitor the team. Take part in ICO. Excellent prospects! I'm sure that you will succeed!
sodaf

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

LiberyLance   Token Summary

Project Name:   LibertyLance
Token Symbol :   LTN
Platform :      Ethereum
Total Supply:   50,000,000 LTN
Exchange Rate:   1 ETH = 5000 LTN
Bonus:      5 - 15%
Hard Cap:      5500 ETH
Soft Cap :      400 ETH
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

I love the idea of the freelancing platform. But one question that has always borthered my mind when I see projects of this type is how you intend to get clients to use your platform? Which incentives do you provide that the traditional ones don't, apart from blockchain technology?

Hi,
Clients are not protected using the traditional freelancing marketplaces as if there is a dispute between the client and freelancer, they have to manually contact the marketplace and this could take days for them to resolve the issue. On LibertyLance, clients are protected through our Token Holder Jury because if there is a dispute between the two parties, it is going to be automatically solved through the Jury within one day without having them to manually lodge a complain.

The other incentive for clients to use our platform is the commission that we charge of only 2%. On the other hand, Fiverr charges around 5-10% from the client for a single job.

LibertyLance is an Ethereum based decentralized marketplace for both clients and freelancers where freelancers can post their gigs and clients can select from those gigs based on their reviews, pricing and delivery.
Nice idea, hope you're gonna be successfull with this project

Hey,
Thank you so much for your support and participation!
Feel free to ask any questions you might have

You have an interesting project. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Hi,
Thank you for the kind words
The funds collected in the Pre ICO are going to be spent on the marketing, site rebranding, roadshow and hiring new team members for our project

Regards
LibertyLance

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:59:58 AM

If you are a resident or citizen of any of these countries listed below, count yourself lucky as you are in for a big deal.

Liberty Lance  Project will be a very huge success after the ICO.Please take a good look at the Whitepaper and the Road map..The Potential Target Markets are as follows:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Pakistan
- India
- Philippines
- Bangladesh
- Russia
- Ukraine

Those are huge markets indeed, gladly if LiberyLance can tap the whole market share.

Why they don't include any ASEAN country, for instance Singapore, because Crypto is legal in Singapore so paying the freelancer with the token will benefit both.
sodaf

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

ANALYSIS OF LIBERTY LANCE TOKEN DISTRIBUTION:
Token Distribution
- Main Token Sale : 55%
-Presale : 5%
-Private Sale: 4%
-Team 20%
- Reserve -13%
- Bounty - 3%
Total = 100%
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

If you are a resident or citizen of any of these countries listed below, count yourself lucky as you are in for a big deal.

Liberty Lance  Project will be a very huge success after the ICO.Please take a good look at the Whitepaper and the Road map..The Potential Target Markets are as follows:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Pakistan
- India
- Philippines
- Bangladesh
- Russia
- Ukraine

Those are huge markets indeed, gladly if LiberyLance can tap the whole market share.

Why they don't include any ASEAN country, for instance Singapore, because Crypto is legal in Singapore so paying the freelancer with the token will benefit both.

Hey,
There a lot of potential target markets that we have not included in our list because focusing on too many markets will not be an efficient use of our marketing resources. After successfully getting into the above countries we'll then definitely focus on getting into the Asian market.

Regards
LibertyLance

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
haithemfar

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

This team keeps growing! I like to support big projects like this!  innovative and providing solutions.
Congratulations!  40,000+ registered users on LibertyLance
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:20:28 PM

Liberty Lance  Project will be a very huge success after the ICO.Please take a good look at the Whitepaper and the Road map..The Potential Target Markets are as follows:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Pakistan
- India
- Philippines
- Bangladesh
- Russia
- Ukraine

Hey,
There a lot of potential target markets that we have not included in our list because focusing on too many markets will not be an efficient use of our marketing resources. After successfully getting into the above countries we'll then definitely focus on getting into the Asian market.

Regards
LibertyLance

very nice, I hope that the listed potential market will do great in the future. Because when you can add other counties, maybe you can add Indonesia. Because i believe there are a lot of freelancer in Indonesia

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

Having studied your Whitpepper I can say that the project has every chance to occupy this niche. The main thing is to stick to the road map. The site is made beautifully and qualitatively, now the goal is to make the same product)
sodaf

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:51:51 PM

For all those who still  dont have the idea where Libertylance is incorporated ,please read below:

LibertyLance Ltd is a Seychelles International Business Company (IBC) under company registration number 202340 with a registered office at Suite 1, Second Floor, Sound & Vision House, Francis Rachel Street, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
dawoodkhan97 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:35:03 PM

UPDATE!

It was an amazing two days in the Future Blockchain Summit in Dubai!
Here is a glimpse of the event with the founders of LibertyLance.

FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:07:31 AM

- United States
- United Kingdom
- Pakistan
- India
- Philippines
- Bangladesh
- Russia
- Ukraine

Hey,

Regards
LibertyLance

Couldn't agree more to that statement. Quality over quantity right.

Hope you can tap those market share over 70% and you guys can tap another market.

Good luck for the project !!
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

Good afternoon, development team) Tell me, please, is there any partnership with other companies or blockchain projects at the moment? Smiley
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

So I red you facebook post Team LibertyLance and I would like to congratulate you guys for the succesful Future Blockchain Summit event. I hope it attracted more people to expand our community. Please countinue to be secure and trustworthy cryptocurrency as in the future, LibertyLance will able to help freelancer in hiring ang getting the best job.
ekavieka

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

UPDATE!

It was an amazing two days in the Future Blockchain Summit in Dubai!
Here is a glimpse of the event with the founders of LibertyLance.

Congrtas on succes in the Future Blockchain the Summit. A brighter future ahead of us.

You guys looks like a twin. : )

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
sodaf

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

Introducing #LibertyLance
a self-regulating and decentralized gig-based marketplace designed for freelancers and clients to transact in the quickest and most transparent fashion through smart contracts Be part of this Great Revolution ,
Join us https://libertylance.io
#LibertyLance #ICO #Blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: