Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?  (Read 33709 times)
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

Maybe, Theres a lot of cryptocurrency does have a potential in beating bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin in the future of course will fall and on demand and at a price it's obvious. It  is still the most popular, and a lot investments in crypto is happen because of its popularity. I still dont see a new coin beating  bitcoin, that might actually happen but bitcoim will still belong to one of the best established coins. A new technilogy might fo and if it will cover the weakness and some issues of bitcoin, peiple might choose it.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

I guess that a coin made by the government will make it happen. Governments always force their people to follow so I'm thinking that their coin will be the one that will replace btc in the future
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

This question has been asked so many times and I understand why so many people would doubt the king of the crypto world, but the king will always remain king no matter what. Bitcoin is the undeniable king of the crypto market for a long time now and it will always remain the king due to its outstanding features and mass popularity which only keeps increasing with time.

Honestly, there is no coin which even comes close to rivaling this beauty and features like lightning network integration, greater segwit integration etc will only serve to boost its popularity with time. HODL those bitcoins people!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BinManR

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

Recent concerns are clearly intentional. What happens if an Asian alliance is cherishing a domination of their native coins to innovate to reach the world and invade the crypto. Their intent is to target the bitcoin, as if to remove the influence and status of the bitcoin on the world community. with NEO, ICX. I see the purpose has been exposed.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

To beat bitcoin in the future is not something easy to do, because this coin is the king of all the potentially great coins and the price is fantastic so no other coin can compete.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:02:18 AM

To beat bitcoin in the future is not something easy to do, because this coin is the king of all the potentially great coins and the price is fantastic so no other coin can compete.

and being the pioneer and mother or all coins it is hard to beat even the coin has a good purpose bitcoin established a good foundation over the year so it is impossible for other coin to beat their mother coin and being new in industry a coin should prove himself to have a good value .
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

It may happen it may not happen. Bitcoin however has set the precedent of what is possible and beside, bitcoin has yet to reach it's full potential. As it is now, bitcoin is still the sure way to invest in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the future.

IsuruMaduranga

Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

Oh.. Yes. Wink

BTC is getting really slow and very costly in transactions.
It's getting really bad day by day because BTC can only handle 7 transaction per second which is not enough.

So one day some coins will pass BTC in market cap.(Coins like Ethereum)  Cheesy

Some really good articles to follow
1. https://cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/bitcoin-news/will-ethereum-eth-pass-bitcoin-btc-year/
2. https://hackernoon.com/ethereum-will-pass-bitcoin-in-2018-my-cryptocurrency-investment-portfolio-dcab52905bba

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:29:56 AM

its seems its not possible in few years maybe long time after it can possible. If one coin can beat btc it should ethereum. trusht ethereum which has biggest capacity in crypto.
rucapri0

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:53:18 AM

This is called an investment portfolio. Asset allocation to different projects is a rational way to reduce losses and increase profits
MahumI (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:06:28 PM

This is called an investment portfolio. Asset allocation to different projects is a rational way to reduce losses and increase profits
I totally agree, this will be the smartest approach!
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

It's hard to say. If the coin carries innovation, such as ETH and smart contracts, then of course this is the future and this technology will develop for a long time.             
doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

I think bitcoin will not be beat in value in the future. Bitcoins will be like gold and become scarce if 21 million coin are released. What is more rare is the greater value.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

Everything is dependable on the goals of the specific ICO project and of the true intentions that the developers are having. Even some perspective ICO can be turned into a bad investment. I don't know what will happen in the future but it is possible that some ICO can overtake Bitcoin in the future.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing is certain and everything can happen. It can even happen that more coins grow more in the value than the Bitcoin. Currently, Bitcoin is holding the throne but current market situation is already shaking the market and beliefs of the current investors.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

Coin that can beat bitcoin in the future does not seem to exist,Because bitcoin is the parent of all coins present Most if there is a new coin can only follow the track bitcoin, and even then it takes a long time

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hipi.hop

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:53:43 PM

I do not think that it is possible, many coins develop in roughly the same direction as BTC because they do not bring anything cardinal to the market.

all.me ●●● SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME ●●●
▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ Bounty all.me ▶ Jan 29th - May 8th 2018 ▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ (https://all.me/ru)
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:15:31 AM

This is very hard to say,anything may happen.Nobody can really say which coin will take the lead in future but as of now I think no other coin can beat bitcoin.
indeed since the first time, Bitcoin was launched until now, with the emergence of new altcoin. none of the altcoins outperformed the bitcoin values. for the future, I think bitcoin will continue to lead altcoin. for the time being bitcoin is getting to know a lot of people and getting popular.
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:42:03 AM

I do not think that it is possible, many coins develop in roughly the same direction as BTC because they do not bring anything cardinal to the market.

Same opinion. Bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currencies and other altcoins. We can see today that if bitcoin's price will go down, other altcoin's price will go down too. Altcoins' prices are depending on the price of bitcoin, as I observe time to time. If altcoin will beat bitcoin, there is only a small probability for it to happen.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paramex

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

I think investing in ICO - is really a good idea because most tokens will lose their value on the exchange, so you can find tokens that can have the ability to have an expensive price in the future and I think there is a possibility that another coin will beat the bitcoin at price but still will remain king, the most popular and most widely used coins due to the first and most important coins.
flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:44 AM

Bitcoin will forever be ingrained as the first.  I think it would take a Bitcoin "failure" rather than a different coin just overtaking Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: