Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?  (Read 33719 times)
tranoanh0470

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

Right now i don't think any altcoin can beat Bitcoin (in one or two years), the altcoin most likely is ETH, with large communities and projects base in platform of ETH
kskwerl

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

perhaps in the future there will be cars flying they have on the road. we can only fantasize about this, but no one will tell you exactly what will happen to the cryptocurrency. it is hard to give such long forecasts. I think not.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

Not likely but if there is any coin that is capable of this feat then it has to be ethereum but even at that, it still looks impossible that any other coin will take over the lead. Just looking at the market value and the price of bitcoin, no other coin even has up to half of it and that is a large gap, it would be hard to any coin to close the gap before they can even talk of beating bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

perhaps in the future there will be cars flying they have on the road. we can only fantasize about this, but no one will tell you exactly what will happen to the cryptocurrency. it is hard to give such long forecasts. I think not.
I do not think that these events relate to the distant future. It's likely that ETH will be the top-1 coin this year. Or Ripple. It's incredible at first glance, but in the crypto world everything is possible.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I think investing in ICO - is really a good idea because most tokens will lose their value on the exchange, so you can find tokens that can have the ability to have an expensive price in the future and I think there is a possibility that another coin will beat the bitcoin at price but still will remain king, the most popular and most widely used coins due to the first and most important coins.
tonmuc165

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

Yes, if bitcoin still remains the same, then I believe that it will soon be surpassed by other cryptocurrencies. The survival of the fittest is the norm in every industry
mathauyn

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

in the presence of another coin or a new coin may not be able to beat the bitcoin in the future. because in the future of course bitcoin will be much increased more valuable than other coins because for now bitcoin is very popular.
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

My answer is yes. However, for the time being, the value of the cryptocurrency over BTC has not yet been seen. I don't think these public blockchains can do this. For example, products such as ETH and EOS cannot exceed BTC. The currency that may exceed BTC has not yet appeared. I prefer to arrive earlier in the day. But even if there are more than BTC products, BTC will not be worthless.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Maybe,but not now or in the near future. As the technology improve,there are more discovery to improve the technology. But still bitcoin is the father of all this crypto and we cant deny that. At present bitcoin is still the number 1.
dmitpetrov

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

I think that ETH will beat bitcoin in the future. Because the most ICO's are based on it.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

I bet it won't. Bitcoin was the very first crypto created by human intelligence and the other crypto was just merely an alternative or a copy of bitcoin. Basing on its price well, it is pretty far to say it could beat bitcoin, bitcoin price is far more bigger than other crypto existing. If beating bitcoin is possible I bet it would be other crypto currency created by other human or it would be such a long time to beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is the one.
Venh

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:22:55 PM

There are no altcoins have enough power to defeat bitcoin, and as long as we keep using bitcoin in the future and bitcoin evolving itself better, then no altcoins even new ICOs coins can beat bitcoin, the community of bitcoin is too big and bitcoin value too high that it is not easy for everyone to quit on bitcoin
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

According to the laws of our universe, I am sure that this may well be. Maybe today people will have to try to do something better than all that is on the market today, but do not forget that there are already a lot of things already working.
Bugraaydin

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

btc is like a godfather. it wont be dip maybe other coins rise up and maybe will be better than btc but btc will be alive all time. if you ask when btc will be zero. it will be estimated like 100 years Smiley
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

You are right. We can only "guessing" aboout it. Bitcoin is the first coin and probably it will be always best on the market, I don't believe that any other coin can beat btc.
warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

It's actually very difficult to determine what's next or what matching coin can be with bitcoin, but if I think to beat bitcoin is hard, because we can see that all coin prices are influenced by Bitcoin and Eth, though in the future, because we know that as current enemies of alternative coins depend solely on bitcoin prices.
atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

It's actually very difficult to determine what's next or what matching coin can be with bitcoin, but if I think to beat bitcoin is hard, because we can see that all coin prices are influenced by Bitcoin and Eth, though in the future, because we know that as current enemies of alternative coins depend solely on bitcoin prices.
I think the only thing that will remove the correlation and cause-and-effect relationship between bitcoin price and the rest of the market is for one of the altcoins to breakout with a real-world product that is adopted for real-world use on a massive global scale by everyday people who don't invest in crypto
Triopeloda

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

I think investing in ICO - is really a good idea because most tokens will lose value in the exchange, so you can find tokens that can have the ability to have an expensive price in the future and I think there is a possibility that another coin will beat Bitcoin with prices but will still remain king.

rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

No other coins beat bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin is king of crypto market.
jejerosie123

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

Of course we cannot predict what will the future bring in terms of future coins. But definitely, still, Bitcoin is unbeatable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: