Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will other coins beat bitcoin in the future?  (Read 33719 times)
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

This question hits in mind in lots of people. When we see the price of bitcoin become very higher all the marketplace just shocked and they also very happy have it. Nowadays there are lots of crypto coins in the market. There is a various use of this coins but none of them have that potential to beat BITCOIN. Though it's a good decision to invest in other coins also coz no one knows which coin will go close enough to Bitcoin. So is a good investor you should have invested in many coins which you understand very well. The others coins will help you to understand the market very closely and by doing daily treading you will have some profit which you can use in what you like most it will like the extra butter in morning toast.peace.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!
investing in different ico is good, but no one really knows if that ico is legit and has a future.
the only basement for the success of that ico is their roadmap, their platform. aside from that, there is no guarantee that you will gain profit. but if you truly believe on a particular ico, go with it. maybe it will be the reason for you to earn huge profit.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

Undecided
I think any perfect coins could takeover Bitcoin. Such as, ETH may conceivably be the best crypto one day. It’s certainly not out of the realm of possibility. Another thing to consider is that ETH has the charismatic and prodigal Vitalik Buterin as its face and leader. He may prove yet to be an incredible steward for his project.
can't agree more, vitalik has proven to be a good developer for ETH and always trying to give solution for every ETH problem so he's certainly good enough to be a figure of ETH or having considered as an important role.
However, that alone is not enough to take over bitcoin, for that you need to change people mindset of what will they think first when hearing the word cryptocurrency, because so many people out there always think about bitcoin when they heard word cryptocurrency.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

We can not rule out if in the future there is a coin that has a great revolution in bringing crypto to be better than now, so as to beat bitcoin. As long as crypto is alive and has promising results, it is right for us to continue to struggle, defend, and continue to explore our potential and expertise. As with other ICO, it is to anticipate when there is a process from ICO that is delayed, so we can have other ICO results that may be faster and bigger.
melinda29

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

I think it will be a long shot that other coins will surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency. I think the only cryptocurrency that has a chance to surpass the Bitcoin right now is the Ethereum. Other coins will need to surpass the Ethereum first before they surpass the Bitcoin.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

I see bitcoin to be the leader of all coins. It directs how the coins should do well, either low or high. The more bitcoin increases, the more other coins also get high in price and vice versa. I personally, do not expect a coin to be higher in price than bitcoin for the analysis I have made.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

I think a lot of coins are likely to replace bitcoin one day, if we look at ETH then we will be sure that someday ETH can replace bitcoin, this is because many users of ETH are satisfied with ETH performance so that ETH price keeps skyrocketing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Ivandvanko

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:02:42 PM

now a lot of scammers and useless ICO, and you need to carefully understand the essence of the project and whether there is any meaning in it.  I think that it will be advantageous for very few people to displace bitcoin and replace it with another currency, because now we are all dependent on its price and I can not even imagine what will happen if the bitcoin is displaced or collapsed.
Kia mono

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:39:33 AM

If in the near future it is impossible for altcoins to beat bitcoin. But with a good management team and great potential in terms of investment benefits that height can be reached and even beyound.
Darius_Wright

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:42:53 AM

I think there is no Altcoins could beat Bitcoin in the near future because it is the first cryptocurrency and it market cap is the largest. But with the rate at which ETH is adopted by a lot of ICOs, it may try to out run Bitcoin.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:47:34 AM

So guys, what do you think about investing in different icos? I think it's a good idea. We never know which will take the lead in the future. Please help me and give me good suggestions!

differentiation the investment are a good way to invest, so not put all the eggs on one basket made you less riskier and more felt calm
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:49:32 AM

I think there is a possibility that other coins can beat Bitcoin in the future. We never know what will happen in the future after all. Eventhough there is a possibility, I think that it will take a lot of time because BTC is not that easy to be bring down.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:16:03 AM

I think any perfect coins could takeover Bitcoin. Such as, ETH may conceivably be the best crypto one day. It’s certainly not out of the realm of possibility. Another thing to consider is that ETH has the charismatic and prodigal Vitalik Buterin as its face and leader. He may prove yet to be an incredible steward for his project.

I also can admit that this can happen but not soon. We have to wait for this event for at least 2-3 years. For now, Bitcoin has still the strongest positions on the market, although ETH has a huge potential.
Tiksi_Bay

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

I saw WhenHub project and I think it’s incredible! I always think that its not always convenient to use video call or text but i realized I don’t have to worry about it, with WhenHUb it’s going to be really convenient and nice to use. WhenHub Interface makes it quite easy for clients to find Experts on any topic they want , then video call them for knowledge-sharing. Financial details are handled with a Smart Contract using WHEN Token cryptocurrency. Interface available now in iOS/Android app stores.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

I think this is impossible. At least for the foreseeable three years. Many governments are now developing their own cryptocurrencies. But this requires a process. But also depends on the situation. If the economic crisis comes, it is very likely that it will trigger the country to issue cryptocurrencies. Especially small countries. They need cryptocurrencies.

lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

If cryptocurrency is used as a cash payment alternative in the future, then Bitcoin is likely to be replaced by other tokens, but if Lightning Network can improve Bitcoin's trading speed, then I think Bitcoin is still the king!
leechwan23

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:35:33 AM

Well no one knows what it would be on the future, but I doubt that there will be a coin to beat bitcoin. As of now I don't see a coin which has a potential to overcome bitcoin. Well I would say that other coins like Ethereum, EOS and NEO could compete with bitcoin, but still bitcoin would be the number one on cryptocurrency. Especially bitcoin has the highest price of all, I think bitcoin would be the great leader of all the altcoins. Still, for me there will be no one to be able to surpass bitcoin, if ever there will be then it would be really too long for it.
Onews1990

Activity: 362

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:15:51 AM

There is many coins that claim to be a bitcoin killer or something like that, but as far as I see, none of them has actually won
ngocchau250

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:49:30 PM

Even so, some coins have not been able to beat bitcoin. Even in the future, it seems unlikely that we have been at the forefront of the Bitcoin price races.
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

no coin will beat bitcoin in the near future Bitcoin is the only coin worldwide accepted and trusted and most widely used in my view no coin can perform the way bitcoin does with transactions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: