Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Crypto, Any Advice?  (Read 2366 times)
DavitRoi

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

you have to study more about it and about privacy you should know that privacy depends on you so keep your password safely and use a good wallet that's all.
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

My advice that you must read a lot and monitor the market. Understand about investing, trading, buying and selling crypto currency, the price of crypto currency and its development, crypto currency market and much more. After you've read a lot, I'm sure you'll get more coin enlightenment what you should buy. Especially if you can analyze the market then you will be able to determine which coins have a bright future. The key do not be lazy and do not get bored reading.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

Buy because you believe in the technology and the team and the community. not because someone on reddit or youtube mentioned it
Buy SafeCoins (BTC, LTC,ETH) and Mid-Risk Coins (DASH, BTS, ANS, XRP, ETC...) you know the top 20 coins.
Don't buy ICO as if you know shit
Buy during US / CHN Market hrs, more volume more dips and highs
Don't be an idiot and think you know how to day trade
Buy for the long term (it's not 3 mths/6mths. it's 3 years or 5 years )
Don't buy all at once. Phase out ur buy wkly/mthly. e.g. i want to invest 30% on whatever coin into my portfolio. put in 5% 6 times over 1/2 mth period. put in more during dips. i know you just started and you want to get in in the action quick. but do take this time to understand this market cause its fucked up
Be Brave and HODL when shit gets bad
Learn how to use a Wallet
Dont Buy shit coins
Always use 2 Factor Security
It's okay to buy and sell reading the news and picking up whats trending
Don't Invest in what you can't lose

I think you can check out the bitcoin and Altcoin markets section of this forum for more details and you can earn a living by doing freelance work for various coin offers as well as having a signature campaign when your status here on forums reaches at least a Junior level. You can then use some coins to trade and also check out some exchanges like COSS and KUCOIN, which offer prizes for trading volumes of people every day and reward merchants on a monthly basis through various promotions.
I flushed the faucet for many years and then realized how much time wasted when I found a job here instead.
salintheonline

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

In the cause of my extensive research in the early days, I’ve realized a very important rule of the thumb in the crypto markets — only invest what you’re willing to part ways with. This is because the market is exceptionally volatile, one which is fueled by hype and market sentiments rather than fundamental elements. This makes the crypto markets intensely risky; that’s why you have the potential to make loads of money or lose everything instantly. In modern finance, this is exemplified by the relationship:
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt
Well in investing into cryptos you have to be patient, open-minded and very strategical in order to have low profit loss. Strategically like you know when to buy and when to sell your coins and what to do into a certain phenomena that is happening to bitcoin market. You can also ask to this forum about your questions since this forum is filled with veteram investors anyways. Be patient because it is as it is in investing into cryptos.
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:29:55 PM

New to Crypto?
Buy a Dolorean and go directly in 2010.
Buy Thousands of them.
Take a deep breath and enter your sleeping machine.
Wake Up in Jan 2018. Enjoy.

juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

if there is a new cryptocurrency it seems you just need to follow the course only you should be able to take advantage of the new coin to be able to provide very much profit for you.

a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

Faucets are fair to some extent but can not earn you big as you are aware. You should however ensure not to put all your eggs in one basket in any case you want to start trading. Meaning you should not invest all your total capital on just one coin aside not biting more than what you can chew[Don't invest what you can not afford to loose]. Additionally, Diversification also make a lot of help, where you divide your capital into about two three coins you have researched into for Trading. So that the Dip of one could be raised by the hype of the other. Lastly wear the cloth of risk to avoid panicking. Best luck.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

I am just starting out as a beginner who travels around the bitcoin world today, but what I do is learn all the basic things that are so important in cryptocurrency, I try to do it myself to be the next successor of cryptocurrency.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

In my opinion it's a good idea to hold stable cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, EOS that will give you benefit in the future. Don't worry if it dumps  Wink
coinadon

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt
Don't waste your time in faucets because it will take a very long time before you can earn big. As you've mentioned, you have earned money. Spend the half of your money to buy crypto, and remember invest only the money you can afford to lose. You can use "coinbase" wallet to buy crypto and hold it for a long time, or if you want to trade i will recommend "binance" because it's very easy to use and they have app for mobile phones.

True, the faucet is just a mere whip if you follow In 2017 until now. Probably still very generating for 2015-2016.

Binance, despite being attacked by hackers, still has a very large audience for crypto trading. Ease of register And complete security package is Which makes binance much in demand by the community.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:50:25 AM

It is best practice to conduct your research. Although the market is relatively young, you should exercise your due diligence and read as much as possible about digital coins. Knowing how much you want to invest in a certain coin, and setting milestones/goals on how high or low you’re willing to let a coin go before you sell will limit your risk and help you succeed in your investment decisions.

nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:36:16 AM

Seeing how you are in Canada I would take advantage of the mining game. Mining a Bitcoin may be too expensive and difficult but with reduced energy electricity costs due to the cold, you can surely find a profitable coin to mine year round. Mining Bitcoin can range from $500 to 26k and if I remember that map correctly it cost roughly 4k to mine Bitcoin in Canada. This goes to show that mining in Canada can be good, if you are setup in the right location of course.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
nursarjani

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:07:36 AM

I think you should not focus too much on faucet, it's better if you have a little money try to invest in cryptocurency, you can buy any coins you think are good, so can earn more money than faucet. Make the investment of crypyo where you make money and faucet just as extra work.
ofounz98712

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

Best to use your own wallet than the likes of coinbase as they charge you to withdraw your funds. With your own wallet you have sole access as long as you do not give the keys to anyone.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:21:17 AM

The best advice I can give you is to read, read and read a lot in this forum..then don't be impatient to spend your money in crypto.. right timing is one of most important key in this sector!
mekusproj

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:04:14 PM

There are new coins that are being developed and while they do present opportunities for ground floor involvement, these are high risk ventures as most do not gain traction. Despite, they are still an aspect of crytocurrencies.
Unless you are a well capitalized venture capitalist, these are opportunities you may want to skip.  There are enough altcurrencies that have already began to move that you can participate in but you'll need to study and  be guided as to the right ones to consider.
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:45:07 AM

I am also new in this cryptro world. If you knew on crypto world,i will suggest you to research crypto world. After research if you want to earn from it. There are many way to aren money from this cryptro world. Those are mining, trading and also the most importent is investing.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:48:42 AM

Before buying any crypto, DYOR or  Do Your Own Research first, this is very important. Research the technology applied, what king of crypto it is,  I mean its uses. Wheter it is a utility type,platform or token shares and so forth. Does it has significant applications? In addition spend time here in forum, you will learn a lot.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

Best to apply your have pouch than the be fragmentary to of coinbase as they account you to retract your funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: