Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Crypto, Any Advice?  (Read 2366 times)
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt
Since you are a newbie you need to study first the flow of market , how this works. Collect information so if anything happen and you dont know what to do , you will have an idea. Be patient you dont need to hurry everything because learning takes time as well as investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

As far my experience my suggestion is, you should research about crypto,like their price, security,consistency on market,their achievement, and their goal then only you can get good project for invest.
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

In my opinion, you shoulfd not to invest all of your money to one crypto. Just 50-70%, because chances too low to earn more, than you had invest.

condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt

I recommend that you participate on bounty campaigns than spending your time on faucets. You basically earn tokens on bounty campaigns by doing some work in return. Faucets are a waste of time it will take a long time for you to earn good amount on faucets. Whenever you earn tokens try investing half of it and hodl the other half.
SunGod-1
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

Faucets are a waste of time in my opinion, I’d much rather find a crypto coin that is backed by a good team and product and invest in that with my own money. 
Some pointers are never buy into hype, don’t buy a coin because someone said so or its price is suddenly surging or some group says it’s a good idea, do your own research and make your own assumptions and never invest what you cant afford to loose.

Create a criteria of what a coin needs to have before you even consider looking further. This could be things like website, active social media platforms, team disclosure and verify them, github activity, are they just another fork or do they offer new innovation, what effort have they put into their platforms/wallets/whitepaper/roadmap, are they POW/POS/DPOS/MN etc therefore can you make your money make money, this is just an example of some of the things to look for but obviously make your own criteria.

Then join their social media platforms and monitor them for a while, watch their price fluctuations, watch the community, see if they keep to their promises/deadlines/product and then only would I maybe consider them as an investment.

Then again how you manage your risk is up to you as you will notice many might have far greater or even less risk appetite. You need to assess what type of investor you are and do what you feel comfortable with.

Also do not leave your coins on exchanges, the amount of money that has been lost to hacks and exit scams is horrifying. Always encrypt and backup your wallets and write your private keys somewhere very safe.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

Faucet can help you to earn btc but as for your standard it would not be worthy for your efforts. It is a time consuming activities that after all of your doing just point something btc reward. I suggest joined bounty campaign and have much better result if you got lucky.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
chika6060

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

Before you buy a coin ensure you make proper research and check out how active they're on social media.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

Before you buy a coin ensure you make proper research and check out how active they're on social media.

Before I buying any new coins, I want to be sure that they are reliable and I check their social networks, sense for bitcointalk. I think it's important to do.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

Firstly you need to understand what is blockchain, crypto, and cryptomarket. Then I recommend you to make your own research work on the good projects in the Coinmarketcap. Then, find some news resources, trading manuals and try small trading.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

Basically I believe doing faucet is a waste of time and I also believe its for unserious people, instead of doing faucet I will advice you go for bounty and airdrop

Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

Most of the coins came to me through buying them on the stock exchange. If you bought coins at the end of 2017, then I sympathize with you, because in the near future you will not be able to withdraw this money back with a profit. You need to wait 1-2 years. During this time, you can try to engage in airdrops or bounty programs.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

If you are completely new, then it is best to start learning and reading a lot of literature on this subject in this forum, you also need to understand which project the leader of this industry is now and on which project a lot depends.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

If you are completely new, then it is best to start learning and reading a lot of literature on this subject in this forum, you also need to understand which project the leader of this industry is now and on which project a lot depends.
in general, only the real relevance of the project in society will provide opportunities for good prospects. The competition of new projects is only about who has softer and better conditions.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

Firstly I will say you are welcome to the game, you may think of why I typed game nothing really special but in crypto nowadays it more like gambling these days you will have to go for win win or lose because the game twist in it own time which is caused by me and you. Well firstly I will advise you to go for enough airdrops for the first two months to know what it's all about and am sure the person who introduced u should have told you that, and don't be too rush to invest cause that will chase you away if you try it, do more bounty in the next 3 months you have started.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:07:13 PM

Do not make hasty decisions, which in most cases will lead to loss of money, check information ten times before putting your money into
doubtful projects.
lamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:10:11 PM

Please dont waste your time with other things bro. You can use binance exchange easily and safely. You can do everytrade in binance with really low fees. Welcome to crypto space :=)
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

Do not make hasty decisions, which in most cases will lead to loss of money, check information ten times before putting your money into
doubtful projects.

Yes, we have to think further with maturity, we must be able to ensure that the decisions we have taken are right, this thing must's done so that something we don't hope will not have a negative impact on our finances.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

advice for you from me, but this is my personal opinion :
1. Don't buy altcoins with small volumes, because to sell them later in the future is very difficult.
2. invest in the top 100 altcoins (the biggest top 300), because it's safer and the price will definitely increase in the future.
3. don't sell your altcoin when the price goes down (panic sell) because it will make you regret when the price goes up, so you better hold it (because I'm sure the price will increase).
naval1983

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

Firstly understand the basic of the Technology, While boring and you want to just make some quick cash by signing up to a crypto currency exchange right away, you might end up regretting that dearly later.you can watch videos and read about this many place.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:14:43 AM

My advice is you need to study first the crypto before you ohinvest on it, so that when you you will not lose the money that you used to invest. You also need to understand how the crypto works so that you know how to deal with the crypto. It is not that hard for the newbie to study the crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: