Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 06:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IF the GOVERNMENT wins over BITCOIN?  (Read 2517 times)
AurumService

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

Don`t think that there` any sense in so-called winning over. Government is too smart and if officials realize that they can use something with a profit they will do it immediately. Bitcoin is a great technology so the time may come sooner or later.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

They can't win, for sure. BTC is becoming a big issue, mainly for developed countries. For example, people in african countries are becoming a bit rich every day.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

Much the same as you feel, I likewise encountered a similar thing when there are as of now some expansive volume nations on the planet crypto disallow the utilization of crypto. What's more, what you pass on is a smart thought, I likewise little by little set aside my pay to contribute with physical properties. Since as you say, nobody recognizes what will occur later on. We expect the best, for others additionally don't disregard about what our companions say above. We can win just from the universe of crypto, however don't get excessively focused, despite everything we have a genuine that we should live.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

Government can ban and regulate bitcoin on its country but they can't force its citizen to avoid on having it because bitcoin is an opportunity in a lifetime, but if it is happen i'm sure it is always on the best interest for its people.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

I think this will never happen, although there are some countries who were in making plans and action on how to regulate bitcoins but these plans will only end up into nothing,they cannot control this crypto because this is a technology and we know that there's always and enhancement of technology every now and then. Bitcoin will always find a way on how to stand amidst plan for regulation,no one can control it,Bitcoin will always live forever as long as there's internet connection
quetoi2505

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:43:14 PM

As far as i know bitcoin today has reached such level of development that it will be almost impossible for the state to win over it. Especially because some governments actively support cryptocurrencies and bitcoin.
kakajones25

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

Upside with these kinds of regulations is better protection from scam ICO's that have multiplied a lot since last year. Wuuldn't you be safer knowing that the government approved an ICO? Downside is, taxes. Bigger taxes.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

Actually there are a lot of problems existing in our community. Such as drugs, crime robbery and many more. There were a lot. I think those primarily problems should be solved by them before they go to another agenda which is this bitcoin. But if they won over bitcoin, they can't just make it gone by seconds. On drugs, did they won on major parts yes, but did drug cartel stops? No.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

If the government beat the bitcoin I would go from crypto, but as long as the bitcoin can still last then during that I will stick it in bitcoin, because bitcoin provides an advantage for me.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

I think, the most affected ones would the less fortunate ones who do really rely on bitcoin as their main source of income. Some businesses would also be affected sonce they also allow bitcoin as payment.
TheSpark

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

I do not think there will be governments that win this war because Bitcoin and blockchain technology is very important for humanity so governments can't be disagree this technology
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

Why will the government banned this thing because as you will look at it there is not much that bitcoins do to the government because they are decentralized so whats the point of banning them. And besides it is scattered all around the world and it has no harmed at all so as long as it stays that way they will always win over the government and i am sure that other government like Japanese will always have full support into that innovation that are comming to us. It is like a trial for the people in the ypcomming generations of currency the digital onces
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

Why you are taking it as a sort of some race in which one will win over the other. The introduction of regulations in the crypto market will not mark the end of Bitcoin. Instead it may provide many advantages. Bitcoin will then become more secured. The scammers will not find their place in this area. People can then invest in Bitcoin confidently and without fear. There will also eliminate terrorism and money laundering activities.
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

the government winning over bitcoin doesn't  change the fact that it has come to stay.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

I have in my mind that if the government starts generating profits with bitcoin, then it would soon become a regulated currency, they would find a way to intervene the system and establish an order as established with the pocket currency of the stock exchange: Dollar,euro ... But I do not think this will benefit any of the current bitcoin users, otherwise it would ruin us.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:30:26 PM

Probably our market will come to its end,which is why we shouldnt be letting these governments to dictate what we have as it is going to trigger them to bully bitcoin and the altcoins,we shouldnt be allowing these people to take over the control of the market,as a decentralized community we should be doing our best to protect our community interest.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:09:26 PM

if you really like bitcoin, you should support it being regulated. This might be the only way that bitcoin would be accepted in a country.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

Why you are taking it as a sort of some race in which one will win over the other. The introduction of regulations in the crypto market will not mark the end of Bitcoin. Instead it may provide many advantages. Bitcoin will then become more secured. The scammers will not find their place in this area. People can then invest in Bitcoin confidently and without fear. There will also eliminate terrorism and money laundering activities.
Yeah you're right. if finally bitcoin get special regulation from the government it's not the end of bitcoin and that does not mean bitcoin lost to the government. I think it's a kind of cooperative and symbiotic mutualism. bitcoin and the government both benefit. government get tax advantages and bitcoin users get convenience in shopping and so forth.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:49:47 PM

It is possible that many governments want to take advantage of this technology, but considering that it is a currency that can not be controlled because its management depends on the whole community, it is difficult for them to take control, what could be seen is that they take control of exchanges creating restrictions on trade.

Government just only want tax, with your money ,that is why they want take control over it.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

if you really like bitcoin, you should support it being regulated. This might be the only way that bitcoin would be accepted in a country.

We always like bitcoin, and  it is fine that  if  will be regulated it takes time. Even the central bank studied bitcoin in all  its categories .

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: