Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IF the GOVERNMENT wins over BITCOIN?  (Read 2509 times)
slhardy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:05:56 PM

People always have a strong desire to make maximise profits of everything. Consider this question as the conscious manipulation over crowd behaviour. If government regulators decrease hype over cryptocurrencies and even prohibit buying and selling it everywhere, then the value of crypto may be significantly dropped because nobody can use it in a fast and easy way. When the right moment comes, institutional players will unexpectedly allow crypto trading and buy crypto assets all over the world. Of course, I have provided an oversimplified example, and in the real world, it is going to be done in a more sophisticated way. Though, if even governments succeeded in winning over cryptocurrencies, it is just a matter of who will buy underpriced crypto assets.
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

I believe the world is now enlightened and should see things clearly. I don't think Government can prevail over this innovation because the advantages supercedes the disadvantages. Even the governments that have successfully banned the Cryptocurrency from their countries will soon have a rethink!

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
LoudA__

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

We all know that bitcoin receives the influence of policy regulation, and there are many such voices in the past year. I don't think that a country's government is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is hard to cut off in the world's network circulation. If you are only a bitcoin holder, you don't have to worry about it, the biggest impact of the policy is the encrypted currency exchange.

Something that is very difficult to explain because Bitcoin is virtual money that can not be set by a manager.

Bitcoin do not have any manager or a group that controls it. Bitcoin is a digital currency that is used by the people to experience the financial freedom, with the Government controlling it or taking over to it, I guess a lot of people will be really disappointed and will be leaving Bitcoin as decentralization was stripped out of it.
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

In this problem, there are a lot of nuances and questions .. if it wins, the price will drop unambiguously and investors will lose ... if not, I think the price will fall anyway. In this situation, small subtexts and the desire for cooperation are being decided.
JackyJi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

Government will win and release their coin, I think.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

The government will not win over bitcoin. That’s it. Bitcoin is not for the government and they are both different. I hope that laws tha will be passed regarding bitcoin will ve fair.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

I do not think this will be very influential, the number of bitcoin users spread in different countries so that if the government wins the majority of users will not be affected.
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

now the technology can not be defeated in any way, progress will not be stop, crypto anarchists will not allow the state to control bitocoin Cool
ecnesa101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

In my opinion Government can increase taxes that's all and makes banned . But I think Government never wins bitcoins,it is too much stronger.
spikerrr

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

For me it is impossible to happen that government can govern bitcoin or all crypto currency in over their jurisdiction. Bitcoin was decentralized and that's all can give whole meaning that no government can manage the network.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

If the scenario can access Bitcoin for a transaction, and in this case we will not be able to dilute Bitcoin or buy Bitcoin with fiat currency. However, even in that case, a person may apply to send his Bitcoin funds in a legal state and sell them online, then receive payment in the form of currency required abroad.
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

If the government beats bitcoin, then bitcoin development will be more difficult. The possibility of bitcoin will be dramatically reduced if many governments resist or beat bitcoin.
Dncer

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

Tje situation of the governements is difficult. The crypto are an economical risk. And in the same time, the governements have to be attractive for blockchains, crypto, etc. in case of the crypto become the next revolution.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

No government can win over Bitcoin. How do you stop a digital currency?. To do that you probably need to cut all access to the internet and that will never happen
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

if the government wins on bitcoin, the government will master all the use of bitcoin and will issue a law on the use of bitcoin, until the tax on each transaction will be appeal by the government.
  traders will experience a lack of input because of the impact of the rules rules made by the government .. this is the impact for us ...
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

Bitcoin is independent from any governing countries and I like it to remain that way. If the government gains control over bitcoin, they will put tax on it and additional layers of third parties. This would make the industry no different with fiat because it removes its feature being decentralized. I hope that this event would never happen and I wish bitcoin will remain independent.

Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

It is possible that many governments want to take advantage of this technology, but considering that it is a currency that can not be controlled because its management depends on the whole community, it is difficult for them to take control, what could be seen is that they take control of exchanges creating restrictions on trade.

Yes correct. Here in the Philippines our Central Bank is looking into the Technology behind cryptocurreny or bitcoin as it will help to streamline and make many aspects of the Government processes better and efficient.
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

bitcoin are banned over his country.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

Its evident that its worrysome as the crypto space is faced with regulations and scrutiny by the SEC. The need for this is to curtail scams and loss of investment by investors. The government are aware of the importance of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Its evident that this technology is going to take over the world., should incase bitcoins dies, the technology is never ending.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

Government does not want to end Bitcoin as the result for ending the future or the opportunity it could give to people who wants to earn. Government much more needs to go in with the system of Bitcoin because it could help on the development of the market that could give a wide scale opportunity for people and for the Economy to grow. I think cryptocurreny acceptance is a must for government for them to facilitate it's system it to used it for the benefit of the many.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: