Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IF the GOVERNMENT wins over BITCOIN?  (Read 2511 times)
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

Then so be it since the government has its power to impose what they think what is right and good for the country. But as long as they will not ban it and only regulates it for them to tax all crypto earnings for anyone, there's no problem about it.

ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

I do not see the government getting successful with their idea to fully ban the bitcoin, I would assume they include some tax later for the cinvertation of bitcoin into regular money but nothing more.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

If the goverment prevails upon bitcoin and they will manage it, I must choose the option to withstand every one of the laws and controls. I won't surrender my bitcoins, it will wind up like our nearby cash that could be utilized as installments to stuffs and administrations. I figure it will give them trouble on the grounds that bitcoin is decentralized, perhaps they can control the stage trade and ought to apply for permit before they can work.
rodztan

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

These regulations also have a lot of advantages. Since they are putting restrictions on those suspicious ICOs the money of a lot of investors will be saved. Also, these fraud coins also hamper the image of bitcoins. Some of the people label whole crypto as scam because of these coins.

Yes, just if the win against the bitcoin government differs from the bitcoin rules that they will correct the ico scummed so that the investment in bitcoin investors will not be much cheaper if we get to know the giverno.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

Be ready and aware that 2018 is the year of regulatory reckoning. Countries around the world are trying to determine how they are going to treat cryptocurrencies. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC) has halted several ICOs and hinted at the need for greater crypto regulation.

I am into cryptocurrency because of freedom, I can't deny to myself that I have worries regarding this issue. And as an investor, I really have no choice but to stay with crypto once the governments around the world have control to cryptocurrencies (if that became possible).

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

This is not an advice. It's simply a shared idea.

How about you? What do you have in mind? Undecided

Freedom is indeed one of the beauty of crypto. However, due to this freedom, fraudulent acts are also rampant. Which gives a bad impression to the commoners. Regulating crypto would have an advantage of minimizing scams. This is for the improvement of the safety and security of crypto.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

So as much as we can, also invest with physical properties with what you've earned. For we don't know what will happen next with our money in the digital world.

The government of all countries is trying to take control of the sphere of cryptology. But I think this process will not be fast. We have enough time to earn bitcoin and take care of its safety and application.
Tilysoo

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:46:12 AM

There is no benefit from the ban of bitcoin actually. Transactions will pass to the black market. Instead the state can impose a tax and get from it profit.
digroske

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

The state has a great desire to control all cash flows. We are under great pressure from his side. Governments are not interested in having people freely dispose of their savings. We are agitated to carry deposits in banks. And people who have a crypto currency are not under the control of the state. This is the main reason why governments are unwilling to legalize cryptothermics. But this is a matter of time.
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

If the government win over Bitcoin then it is like we're back to basic wherein they totally control the flow of the Bitcoin price like the paper money and the dynamic of it is not longer feel, no more frustration, no more excitement, just we depend on the news to see the BTC price on a daily basis..
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

It doesn't matter if they win it because the ideas has taken root in people's mind and you can't kill an idea
oooStrateg

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

That's why Anonymous coins with zPos technology will succeed.
Blockchain brings real democracy and bitcoin it's kind of red pill for people who get what it's all about
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:17:22 AM

maybe they will not close the bitcoin. but the thing I fear most is if the government levies a high tax on bitcoins. for some reason, which can't be denied anymore.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

regulations of cryptocurrencies is not necesssarily a bad thing, I see it as a necessary step. If governemts wouldn't be trying to regulate bitcoin,they would be trying to shut it down, which is not happening.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

in my own opinion if this things happen theres a two posible happen on bitcoin. first bitcoin can go crash because most of the governments are against on bitcoin. and second is bitcoin will be controlled of all the governments and be the manipulator of the price of bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
maryjaysblog

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not the only digital money. The concept behind going cashless adopted by major world power is the same concept that has empowered digital money to thrive. Digital money will never go extinct. It can only evolve into something else.
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

It will never be happen. We the bitcoiners can prove it. We will promote more bitcoin so that Government will not win over bitcoin. Bitcoin saves us and we love it.

gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:47:25 AM

Government really can't stop us for  using Bitcoin, moreover if we convert it to fiat then withdraw it, the government have no way to trace and find us anyhow. They cannot break the Blockchain technology which Bitcoin is using so it's  impossible for the  government to wins over bitcoin.  Instead, I would like to see the governments coming together and come up with a regulation that would protect the users from scammers rather than thinking about shutting it down.  
cryptopov

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

If government wins over bitcoin then I think it will defeat the purpose of making the bitcoin. It will soon lose popularity and value
diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

If bitcoin is defeated by many governments in many countries, then bitcoin will be more difficult to develop and will decrease in value.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

It doesn't matter if they win it because the ideas has taken root in people's mind and you can't kill an idea
If government wants to take command over the currency they should use no need to be afraid of this kinda news, it is the idea of people and made by an ordinary one, no need to be afraid as it is for our future. It will rise more and more with passage of time infect we can say it is the coming new currency, now bitcoin has mixed in the blood of investors it can never be remove from our life with government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: