Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:01:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IF the GOVERNMENT wins over BITCOIN?  (Read 2511 times)
Arkyo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

Even if this happens, it is not in all countries at the same time, but only in a single country. There is always a possibility to move to another jurisdiction, which is more friendly to the cryptocurrency market. Currently, the leader in the field of cryptocurrency is Japan.

In Crypto We Trust
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

as far as technology goes, they can not stop it. The price drop will also be temporary. Bitcoin will always go into all-time highs, without government approval. It will be a success adopted by the government, or will succeed as an underground asset. And I doubt all governments will have the same opinion about a bitcoin-friendly country and buy your property there with it.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:30:34 PM

I don't think that government will wins over bitcoin because nowadays its very popular. To be honest no one can stop/beat bitcoin because a lot of people invest, trust and used it so if it is will happens there will have a problem against on that way. As much as i believe no one can defeat cryptocurrency.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

It will be a big lost for all invertors and members but I guess not every country will win over bitcoin it depends on the people's reponds to the demand of bitcoin and communication nowadays is not that hard specially that internet are almost all over the world.If the government will banned the bitcoin there will be a chaos around the world they should also shut down the internet connection.Bitcoin helps the people to earn a money.
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Experts noted that Bitcoin's growing popularity speaks just about the fact that the banking system collapsed in an attempt to provide a working solution for international transfers, but Bitcoin is far from solving this situation. According to Cure, Bitcoin did not become a way out of this situation, as he did not succeed in cross-border payments.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

Experts noted that Bitcoin's growing popularity speaks just about the fact that the banking system collapsed in an attempt to provide a working solution for international transfers, but Bitcoin is far from solving this situation. According to Cure, Bitcoin did not become a way out of this situation, as he did not succeed in cross-border payments.
Such payments not only allow buyers to easily purchase goods online from abroad, but also help foreign workers send money home, and an attempt to improve the payment system in this direction can be a way of defeating Bitcoin, who has not coped with this task .
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

I think that's impossible or so hard for government in the world to control crypto currency. But, nobody to knows what will happen tomorrow except if each of government in a country create their own crypto currency to be used. So, it's possible to come true.
Griegura

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

Despite the problems that the crypto currency has in terms of scalability and lack of regulation, the government will not fully be able to limit people in its use. yes, the crypt will not be a means of payment, but it will still be produced and traded on the exchange, too.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

It could still operate because it is not the government run the system instead it is the people who believe on it. As we all know that there are many benefit that bitcoin has brought and one of it is the promotion of the altcoins which give bounty rewards for the promotion. It is one way of earning it here in cryptocurrency. There are many ways to earn here so i guess it will not be that easy for the government to regulate or interfere with bitcoin. People are loving it here so why should the government interfere?
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

All users are already feeling the benefits of bitcoin, if someday the government wins over bitcoin then this will not have any impact, as long as people can benefit then they do not care about the government.
jeanifersoena

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

All users are already feeling the benefits of bitcoin, if someday the government wins over bitcoin then this will not have any impact, as long as people can benefit then they do not care about the government.

If that will happen i will be anger and disappointed with the government,but as long as bitcoin continue produced its good opportunity,the government will not win.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

If you don't know then let me tell you that Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. What this means is that no single party controls bitcoin meaning even if the governments ban bitcoin there are going to be nodes running and miners mining bitcoin all over the world and theres going to be at least one country who will be crypto friendly.

Completely agreed. And i believe not only one country rather all the developing countries would accept cryptocurrency as technology is the main mode of development for these countries.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

I am not sure that government can win this war. At the end everyone will use cryptocrrencies because they are better , faster and making everyone more independent.

lissa brak

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

It seems the government will never be able to control the movement and circulation of bitcoin, free-moving bitcoin no one can control it even though the government has worked hard, the government will never be able to control the circulation of bitcoin.
dendenseptember

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:18:04 AM

if that would happen, i'll be the first person who really happy most because no more against about Bitcoin and we totally do legal transaction about this matter. in our country government really against Bitcoin and i don't know why.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:26:18 AM

It will decrease people will patronize and will become destruction of any body because goverment will put on a tax in every trading. The income will decrease and many people will declare civil war against goverment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:46:06 AM

I dint think that govt will win over bitcoin. They certainly do not want bitcoin to be banned completely, they just want the taxes. But it is not in their hand to control. So its very difficult for them to win over it.

The technology is constantly evolving and people are beginning to embrace digital currency in addition to the currency and if the government chooses to ban bitcoin, it will be a temporary government loss if bitcoins are set, the government will earn revenue. Governments should reconsider their decision because cryptocurrency remains here and becomes part of the financial world
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:48:12 AM

They can't take control over or rupture Bitcoin organize, so it won't occur. Everything they could do are share FUD about bitcoin, control Bitcoin cost and abating Bitcoin selection/use by make new laws.

In any case, with respect to bitcoin innovation, government can't stop bitcoin regardless of whether they endeavor to complete 51% assault, control engineer to dispatch vindictive refresh or power bitcoin administrations/wallet to include indirect access since the group essentially can dismiss the refresh, administrations/wallet and even fork from malignant refresh if it's important.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

I have in my mind that if the government starts generating profits with bitcoin, then it would soon become a regulated currency, they would find a way to intervene the system and establish an order as established with the pocket currency of the stock exchange: Dollar,euro ... But I do not think this will benefit any of the current bitcoin users, otherwise it would ruin us.
joliepaul

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:20:37 AM

I think government cant completely take control over bitcoin more over lots of governments trying adopt blockchain technology recent dubai 2021 blcockchain summit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: