Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1876 times)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

If trading won't work then go for holding because holding can give more profits than earning from daily trading.Trading is very risky to do so it won't work for everyone so it is not a sin if trading is not work for you just pick the other way of earning.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

For trading we need patience, experience, practice, knowledge and so on. Do not learn trading on their own, it is better to take a course with an experienced trader. This will help to avoid costly mistakes. A lot of nuances.
Tory26

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

All traders are faced with unfulfilled expectations. There is no chance that everyone who joined crypto will become rich, only the most persistent traders cross the finish line of huge earnings.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
Sounds exactly like me when I started trying to trade daily with my alts, I lost a ton and missed out on a few coins taking off.

Now I am just holding those that I feel have a decent future and just trading the smaller ones.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
I think that in order to gain the maximum and maximum profit, you should expand your business not just to trade but invest in other areas such as ICO or LML projects are good for you to profit. It is not dependent on the brand. It can be seen that the market is falling down and there are no signs of recovery, so successful trade is extremely difficult.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

After you make a technical analysis and if its wrong check where you were wrong and learn from your mistakes. If you cannot afford to lose more money maybe consider quitting man.
Quitting is never an option, you just have to be careful from the future, never repeat the same mistake and keep your self in the market for different gossips and rumours. Try to take good advises from those who have committed the mistakes and be watchful on them.

Never think of yourself some superman and do the reading of the market like a common man with proper time being given to the market as well as trading. Don’t skip a day so that you wont miss the chance to earn.
bullet007

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

Trading is not an easy job. All traders start with losses and learn from their mistakes. You only need to decide for yourself. Are you ready to go further and make more mistakes and lose money in order to become a successful trader in the future and learn?
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

Trading is not an easy job. All traders start with losses and learn from their mistakes. You only need to decide for yourself. Are you ready to go further and make more mistakes and lose money in order to become a successful trader in the future and learn?
If you make every effort and continue to improve the skill of trading, controlling emotions. You will certainly become a successful trader-professional.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

After you make a technical analysis and if its wrong check where you were wrong and learn from your mistakes. If you cannot afford to lose more money maybe consider quitting man.
Quitting is never an option, you just have to be careful from the future, never repeat the same mistake and keep your self in the market for different gossips and rumours. Try to take good advises from those who have committed the mistakes and be watchful on them.

Never think of yourself some superman and do the reading of the market like a common man with proper time being given to the market as well as trading. Don’t skip a day so that you wont miss the chance to earn.
Personally, I think it would be best if newbie traders to have someone whom they can ask about trading. I have been in their position before, when I know nothing about trading but I have an advantage because I have my friends who are willing to answer my questions about cryptos. They also share their own experiences, failures and mistakes, which somehow had been a lesson for me. It is not easy to go roaming around the forum (even if it is advisable) because there are things that we can't just easily understand after reading, things that only experience will only teach us.

There are many crypto groups in social media; I think that it won't hurt if you will try to find someone who can be your crypto guru or crypto buddy. Some are willing to share their experiences anyway, just make sure that you will give full attention when they start talking and try not to make them feel like they are wasting time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

Maybe trading is not really your passion my friend because if you always losses to something and there is no improvement at all them stop that thing anymore and focused on much more thing that really suits to your capabilities focusing on the things that you cannot do properly is just gonna waste your time for me. There are a lot more ways in order to gain bitcoins and other profits just dont rely on trading.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

Its okay! Trading doesnt work well for 90% of the people. Thats how markets are tbh.
Specially in crypto, there is no logic. Best you can do is manage risk, invest by looking at higher timeframes, and do not try to daytrade these markets. IF you really want to, then learn technical analysis. But remember, if you fail to manage risk, you will br ruined. Experience is speaking here. Good luck! Cool
Experience would really matter at the same time on the learnings you have gained along the way on engaging yourself into trading. Active trading is very complicated and crucial and if you are just newbie then dont tend to start up with this kind of trading because 99% you will surely fail out because this is just only suited for most experienced traders on this very volatile market.
Experience does matter when it comes to trading here. We can read a lot of things in the internet about trading and experiences in this forum from the traders but there are things that are best learned from experiences. Trading is not going to be easy especially to those who do not give time to even know the basic things about it. It is not just about buying and selling, and making profit but it is about understanding several aspects regarding to what trading is. Studying about trading helps a trader understand better what happens when you are in trading, helps analyse market charts and helps decide when to sell or buy.

As I have noticed, there are many panic sellers than before and I am thinking that it is because people rushed to invest in bitcoin without even knowing what a volatile market is. The news of bitcoin as a good investment because of huge profit had reached them and for the sake of the "big profit", they eventually decided to risk their money.

Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

Well, It is certainly possible to make money with forex, and someone succeeds, but most traders lose their capital after a few months and give up.
To succeed, it takes a good technique, a lot of experience, and reserve capital to compensate for the losses. Otherwise you exit the game.
yesss

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

We all see that the market has fallen sharply over the past few days, bitcoin prices and altcoin are continuously falling for three consecutive months. The G20 summit is a very powerful springboard for the market to recover and we can trade at this point without worrying about the market as it is showing signs of recovery.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:48:16 PM

If trading won't work then go for holding because holding can give more profits than earning from daily trading.Trading is very risky to do so it won't work for everyone so it is not a sin if trading is not work for you just pick the other way of earning.

Trading is risky same as holding, it doesn't guarantee you to earn that big. Don't forget that there are people who do day trading or the like and earn big profits. That is a life of being a trader, you lose some, gain some and these experiences are vital that may help a trader along its troubles on the road.

Instead of advicing the OP in switching to holding, why not change his trading strategy? Maybe, there's something wrong in what he does and that's the reason why he failed.

Giving up that easily isn't the only option. Unless, you have already ran out of investment.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

look understanding the game and timing very important. Buy the coin part by part. It's better to buy coin in sunday. Generally sunday market turn. Patience , keep it tightly this can lot's in your life. Play with your profit and save your investment. These are some tips from me that I learn from market.
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

Well anyway trading has a risk that sometimes we do not expect. If it doesn't feel comfortable with trading efforts and always got failure experience, better moving on to another efforts. Anyhow there are many other ways that can be done in accordance with basic skills.
But anyway.. the current price developments looks more support for trading efforts, it depends on the selection of coins, bitcoin I think it's appropriate.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:22:13 PM

look understanding the game and timing very important. Buy the coin part by part. It's better to buy coin in sunday. Generally sunday market turn. Patience , keep it tightly this can lot's in your life. Play with your profit and save your investment. These are some tips from me that I learn from market.
Fix your time for bitcoin so you will earn more than your  expectation, now there is no money or Sunday in bitcoin, right now bitcoin market is good so but if it is low and let bitcoin price good high, I think coming few months are going to be good year for bitcoin. after investing or trading the most Important thing is patience so if you have patience then you can earn high amount of profit from bitcoin, at the time of dump buy bitcoin and hold till it go pump again, make proper plan before you go for trading because trading earns high profit so it is not children play.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

To read books about trading on stock exchanges, it's better to read about crypto coins - there are features. Start trading in small amounts to acquire the necessary skills. Try several exchanges. Read the thread on bitcointal about this coin, so you can predict the course.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

To read books about trading on stock exchanges, it's better to read about crypto coins - there are features. Start trading in small amounts to acquire the necessary skills. Try several exchanges. Read the thread on bitcointal about this coin, so you can predict the course.
No, I think if this man had finally took decision that trading isn’t for him, I think he must leave. Provided that you have tried every possible method with cool mind and relax strategies again and again, if still so is the result, yes you should leave that thing. Trading isn’t for everyone. It is not like anyone from any technical background come and start trading, no. things are made for special population so go and search for yours.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:25:18 PM

I'm not on the side of trading at all...For me it's much better to do long-term or just ICO investments and sell them at the right time points...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: