Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1876 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

Trading can be exhausting if you do it 24 hours. I tried it and fell asleep at the wrong time. So i missed the opportunity.
Brother it is all about better choice and better decision making. Since you are doing great with your work, trading will help you to make better output. But if you are exhausted and don’t put your hard efforts and pure concern with it, it will make you a loser.

Because your one decision can either make the game or break the game. The situation is always in your hand, you have to deal this very carefully.
In fact, not everyone has an advantage in trading. there may be some people who, despite trying it, will surely fail, and I do not think it can be imposed. trading really has a very good potential for people who are great in trading and can read the chart. but, in need of hard work, and more experience for risk in trading becomes smaller.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

Trading can be exhausting if you do it 24 hours. I tried it and fell asleep at the wrong time. So i missed the opportunity.
Brother it is all about better choice and better decision making. Since you are doing great with your work, trading will help you to make better output. But if you are exhausted and don’t put your hard efforts and pure concern with it, it will make you a loser.

Because your one decision can either make the game or break the game. The situation is always in your hand, you have to deal this very carefully.
In fact, not everyone has an advantage in trading. there may be some people who, despite trying it, will surely fail, and I do not think it can be imposed. trading really has a very good potential for people who are great in trading and can read the chart. but, in need of hard work, and more experience for risk in trading becomes smaller.
the failure of a trader can be used as a good experience because in the future traders will definitely get a profit with his prowess. but even now the trading is not working but must be maximal and try to reach the maximum target

yhnshjka

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:04:46 AM

You can try to forget the coin you have invested in, record the information on the book and on the hard drive, try to forget, wait for a while to think of it, there may be surprises. Easy Cryptos needs patience, the basic thing is to have a good trading strategy and trust your strategy to simulate transactions and always be profitable before going live
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

yes, I'm also experiencing the same thing I may be wrong in making decisions and can not read the market well so at this time I have lost half of my assets, I hope bitcoin prices will soon recover and I will get my assets back and profit
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
Being impatient and unable to control emotions will be the worst thing for investors. When you decide to invest in any Altcoin, you love, try to make that choice as a long-term investment. This decision makes you more profitable and less risky.

Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

if you dont have enough time to monitor your coin's value then trading will not fit on you unless you give all of your time to monitor your current coins. if you will retire on your job for this trading. its your choice

sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

I think you have to be more careful regarding this issue, but don't be impatient and careless about this trading. Trading is the platform where you need to take every step very carefully. not only that but also you have to gather a lot of information regarding this issue. Practice makes you perfect, really and experience is always the best teacher. As you go along, while trading daily or frequently, you'll discover new everyday
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

I'm also impatient when i first started trading on forex. I did not quit. instead I continue my journey on trading forex and now crypto. I watched motivational videos from successful forex traders. In this market, patience really is key and is an important virtue to have, especially if you are in the trading market. The cryptocurrency trading market is geared and imbued with a lot of alleys to make you fail because the assets are always changing
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

I think you have to be more careful regarding this issue, but don't be impatient and careless about this trading. Trading is the platform where you need to take every step very carefully. not only that but also you have to gather a lot of information regarding this issue. Practice makes you perfect, really and experience is always the best teacher. As you go along, while trading daily or frequently, you'll discover new everyday
Yes, Being patient is the very best characteristic for a trader unless or until you develop this character you might have to face the loss. If you are new to trading then start trading with the small investment which will give you small profits but you can gain much experience, even if it goes wrong it leads to, minimal loss only which is bearable
victoria_v

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

You need to be patient - no good trader is born good.

Coindeal is a nice place to learn trading.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
Trading is a different platform in the crypto world.You get huge profit or lost everything shortly so first know about this then start.Most of the people have a small idea about traders they know trading means buy low and sell high and lost many assets.I am not an expert trader just try to know about trade and research it and share my idea other people.First choice to the best coin like as waves, eth,ripple or other coin and always focus on bitcoin price  and last control your emotional

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
robotrobert

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:01:23 AM

Knowledge has no alternative in trading.Develop your knowledge on crypto market, coin and different news. Then develop trading strategy and techniques. Learn technical analysis. Watch trade for a long time to understand trade pattern. Finally start trading gradually and carefully.
If you are there in the world of trading and that things are not working in the way you want them to happen, then the only thing which you need to do is that you need to quit trading and look for some other way of making money while remaining there in the world of the crypto currencies. In that case, you can go for long term investment of money and that holding can help you in much better way.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

Well, what you have experienced must leave a lesson to you that impatience do not bring any good in crypto trading.  Do not feel sorry about yourself.  Everybody learns from their experience.  What matter most is the lesson you learned from it.   Next time, you have to control your emotion.  Think analytically and do not panic.  Trading requires perfect timing to earn.  So, patience is a virtue in trading. 
shadyrifles

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Try #HODL instead of day trading if you show impatience on holdings then the trading will definitely won't work. I give you the advice to invest in a good project for the long-term.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:13:08 PM

To be honest, I still do not understand how it can be possible that someone who admits to be ignorant about the cryptocurrency field, decides to invest his hard earned money without measuring the consequences of that decision. It is well known that even for professional traders it is not an easy task to get enough profitability from this market in a consistent manner, therefore it is natural to expect a newbie to face only losses, although this should help you learn from your mistakes and do not venture into a business that you do not have the minimum bases.
Nana1

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

1.Invest in proven good coin.
2.Be patient, that’s the hall mark of every investor. Patience is built on the foundation of a good coin: if the coin has had many risen successes after falling significantly, you can be patient to hold on to your coin and sell at a later time when the value increases.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:46:49 PM

It does not work like that, you are just proposing to hold, and that is not the point, speciallly if you are a short term trader who does not even want to wait more than ten hours for a trade.

Just buy one pair, wait until it rises by 2%, and then sell.. That is how it works

1.Invest in proven good coin.
2.Be patient, that’s the hall mark of every investor. Patience is built on the foundation of a good coin: if the coin has had many risen successes after falling significantly, you can be patient to hold on to your coin and sell at a later time when the value increases.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

Without knowledge about trading you can't expect to make some real profit, because trading crypto currencies is always risky, and you need good knowledge to minimize the losing risks, and to avoid the biggest mistakes. Start learning firstly how to study carefully the market, the chart, and the basics of trading before investing your money.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:14:26 AM

sorry to see you lost lots of money but I think you can learn from your mistake. firstly choose a stable coin then you can trade. be careful, don't panic when rate become down.waiting for pump, that's the simple theory for you.
thanks

Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 02:22:16 AM

It seems like "Buying high and selling low" becomes a popular trend up until now LOL.

Im not a pro trader, I read a lot of advices here in the community as well. Although I made few losses, but it doesnt matter to me as long as I learn something and keep moving

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: